Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 01:15 AM
hempy

Default California to make it a felony for MDs to treat cancer without chemo, radiation or surgery

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:55 AM

Angry

Cancer is an industry! For years now they have been telling us that cure for cancer is just round the corner, As far I can tell they haven't cured a fuken thing!
Old 08-28-2011, 04:08 AM
Banned

you aint kiding i think the treatment cost out weigh the want for the cure and it really pisses me off because i think a cure is possible its just all about the money its all greed
Old 08-28-2011, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother ShaBooBoo View Post
Cancer is an industry! For years now they have been telling us that cure for cancer is just round the corner, As far I can tell they haven't cured a fuken thing!
What they're workin on is a cure for their "pocket book."
Old 08-29-2011, 05:51 AM

Lightbulb Running from the Cure

Isn't it so obvious that they are trying to hide something. The Rick Simpson story has spread and people treating cancer with cannabis is happening more in California than most places. The government knew about this in 1973 with the studies done on monkeys in Virginia which just coincidentally were done right before it took out the patents on the process for making synthetic THC and has been trying to keep it quiet for all this time. I have made the Phoenix tears and believe it is the cure. I heard chemical solvent extraction was also outlawed in CA a few years ago. Another coincidence?
Old 08-30-2011, 08:30 AM

People used to drink 3% hydrogen peroxide for health.

But the producers started adding lead to the hydrogen peroxide we buy on the shelves after that.

They claim its good for something but it is REALLY a waste product from another industry,lead slowly kills you and makes you crazzy as a mad hatter too!!! I'm sure it's just another coincidence that turned one cure for cancer into poison.

So no more H2O2 for you. Unless you research all this ON YOUR OWN. Then you realize you can cure cancers with the right kind of water. Whoa!!! Just a little bit different than water!? And it cures cancer.

H2O2 Cures Cancer, Raw Foods Cure Cancer, A Canadian College Student Cured Cancer, There Is A Cure For Everything...Finding Cures For "Terminal" Diseases Is Easy, As Long As You Don't Kill Your Hope You CAN Find Them,
KB 8)_~
Old 08-30-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother ShaBooBoo View Post
Hmmm ... no, no cures.

But here's the typical sort of progress that HAS been made.

I was diagnosed in 1995 with AML (acute leukemia) that had a 5 year survival rate of less than 20% in adults a mere 5 years before my diagnosis.

With the advent of aggressive chemo combined with bone marrow transplant, the surivival rates are bumping well over 50 to 60% and improving every year.

Including me and my fully cured life.

That's typical across many forms of cancer ... great progress is made.

If that's an 'industry', then let's have more fucking industry@!@!!##$#@$

I have no affection for the excessive government interference and regulation of health care coming from the idiots of California, but if you really believe that modern medicine isn't making HUGE progress in improving cancer survival rates, using chemo, radiation and such, you are misinformed.

cheers!
rabbit

Last edited by badrabbit; 08-30-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: I unfairly called him a name ... i changed it to 'misinformed' which is more fair and accurate.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:30 PM

Hi badrabbit!

I'am sorry for what you had to go through with all of that chemo.

I hope and pray for you and your family that you will never be seperated from the love you all create.

When it comes to the big C...

We are ALL mi$-informed, on purpo$e.

"modern medicine" as it is so warmly called, is nothing but a bunch of band aids each one covering up whatever scar was made by the last "therapy."

I am VERY glad the treatments survival rates have risen, especially for you...

I would just rather drink a water like material, or an organic chemical manufactured by a Canadian medical student which cost about $5, without the sickness associated with many chemo treatments. Rather than the latest chemo pack which is sometimes thou$ands of $$$$.

"Crazy traditional" doctors of California tell you a plant can HEAL you...

"Modern medicine" doctors tell you a oil based chemical is what HEALS...

It's up to you as a patient to make the choice.

Hope you get a nurse that knows that the $1.3 BILLION the American Cancer Society has on it's books as assets, is another Rockefeller asset.

The Truth Heals,
KB 8)_~
Old 08-30-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylebroflovski View Post
Hi badrabbit!

I'am sorry for what you had to go through with all of that chemo.

I hope and pray for you and your family that you will never be seperated from the love you all create.

When it comes to the big C...

We are ALL mi$-informed, on purpo$e.

"modern medicine" as it is so warmly called, is nothing but a bunch of band aids each one covering up whatever scar was made by the last "therapy."

I am VERY glad the treatments survival rates have risen, especially for you...

I would just rather drink a water like material, or an organic chemical manufactured by a Canadian medical student which cost about $5, without the sickness associated with many chemo treatments. Rather than the latest chemo pack which is sometimes thou$ands of $$$$.

"Crazy traditional" doctors of California tell you a plant can HEAL you...

"Modern medicine" doctors tell you a oil based chemical is what HEALS...

It's up to you as a patient to make the choice.

Hope you get a nurse that knows that the $1.3 BILLION the American Cancer Society has on it's books as assets, is another Rockefeller asset.

The Truth Heals,
KB 8)_~
Thanks Kyle, I'm grateful and thankful to have survived. It was an ordeal that I can hardly believe I survived. It's a long, hard story, but it has a very happy ending.

My father and his father both died of cancer. Dad didn't make it past 35.

I think the difference between him not surviving, and my being here and alive to cherish my beloved Jen, my two daughters, 3 grandchildren and one 'crackin' cool 1 year old son ... is that pack of 'bandaids' and misinformation you refer to.

People often opine that faith or "good thoughts" helped cure my cancer ... I gently and kindly tell them that I think it was more good luck and modern medical technology that pulled it off, not a higher power and psychic goodness ementations.

You can understand why, with my first hand experience with this issue, I put little credence in the assertions that it's all a bunch of bullshit.

kindly,
rabbit
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 PM

I like all kinds of people , I only dislike carnee's.
Just kidding , I used to do tare down for the wade show.
But in all seriousness people are people.

sorry this was susposed to be in the who likes white people thread , I wasnt evan reading this thread.Dont know what happened.

Last edited by 1cat; 08-30-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: xxxxxxxxxxx