Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 01:58 AM

Default Fox News Lies About Marijuana...

‪Fox News Lies about Marijuana‬‏ - YouTube

Some of the comments have even surpassed the lies and bullshit from the "Reefer Madness" propaganda from the 1930's. Hey, if marijuana isn't your thing, don't smoke. No need to lie and make it seem that the rest of us are some type of drug addicted lunatics preying on society. I am truly surprised that anyone buys the "danger" factor or "gateway" theory about marijuana these days. How dangerous can it be when the side affects are the munchies, laughing for no reason, and falling asleep (For me and most people I know)?

Better than the side affects from most drugs you see on TV like..: Anal seepage, sleep driving, kidney/liver damage, risk of heart attack, depression, thoughts of suicide, and oh yeah, DEATH. I agree it's not for everyone, but the choice should be up to the individual. I am sick of this war on marijuana and the people/patients who use this herb. I see these fucking diet drugs that these quacks are mixing up in thier garages and the government allows them to sell these NON FDA APPROVED experimental drugs on TV!! I mean it's soooo blatant that the US government is hiding the truth. It's like they are telling you that you are wearing a blue shirt when you are obviously wearing a white shirt. It's very insulting.

Marijuana is all over TV on MSNBC, Frontline, History Channel, Discovery, etc... It is now very well known that marijuana is safer for you than 90% of what the US government allows pharma companies to sell to us. They are feeding us cowshit and telling us it's beef. The studies that have shown scientific facts, contrary to what the US propaganda machine was pumping out, were always trashed so the US people couldn't read the truth for decades. I personally believe the reason it remains illegal is because people can heal/treat themselves of certain ailments simply by growing this plant in thier house/backyard and using it's flowers. I think that scares the US government and the pharma companies. Pharma companies would go under. So would many other companies due to the endless products hemp can produce. Are we starting to see the pattern?

This "evil weed" just happens to be a medicine and plant that has endless uses that the average person can use simply by growing it in thier backyard and the government/big business/pharma companies don't want us to have it. It's ridiculous and very blatant.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"... FULL METAL JACKET

Last edited by Bumble; 08-06-2011 at 02:02 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:43 AM
Mr Nuggett

Hi Bumble Have you ever noticed how many commercials are about(pushing) prescription drugs. Wonder how many $ they rake in from these commercials. PEACE! MR NUGGETT!
Old 08-06-2011, 06:51 AM

Fox news is a bunch of douche bags...
I avoid anything fox... News,sports ect... Fu@% them!
Old 08-06-2011, 01:23 PM

The WEED is illegal so Doctors can have a J.O.B.

Plain and simple. Big Pharma gives Doctors kickbacks (no matter how many times they say they dont) to prescribe POISON to the average individual that is unwilling to take the time to do a bit of research on the particular drug that they are considering trying.

Most doctors treat symptoms, not the core issues that cause these said symptoms.

KILL YOUR TELEVISION! and especially the lying news channels!
Old 08-06-2011, 01:48 PM

Exclamation

Outfoxed was a good documentry i watched few yrs ago.i dont mean to bully fox the most , there all to blame these networks pumping your head with shit and telling you what you should buy.sure there is a very small percentage of good tv 0.01%.

HYPNOTOAD

puffpuffpass
Old 08-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Donald Mallard

I saw an article in a local paper about how the police had to wear breathing equipment and masks during a raid on an indoor cannabis grow , the masks were to protect them from the deadly spores that cannabis emits ...

Youd reckin the reporters have some kind of responsibility to report facts , but nope ,, more like their duty not too ...
Old 08-06-2011, 11:57 PM

sensi13, i am ashamed of you. fox news has always been the conservative, right wing jack booted news station imho. hell, this same news service is the primary sponsor of creeps like rush limbaugh, moral majority and the christian right. if you're looking for that sort of slant on your news, then watch fox news. peace-biteme
Old 08-07-2011, 08:50 AM

I watch TV whenever I want an escape from reality. SciFi network and FOX news are a good fit. I miss Glenn Beck, total reality break with a chalkboard!