Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 08:12 AM

Default Mclaren F1 car dies in flames

yep the sad news that one of the worlds F1 cars (see pic below) died in a ball of fire this week. Who would be the cause of such a tragic incident?

Mr Bean actor Rowan Atkinson.

Wonder what face he pulled as he watched his beloved car turn to ash.

McLaren F1 - The Ultimate Supercar

What can we say about the Mclaren F1? It is rightfully considered to be the ultimate supercar. Designed by Gordon Murray and coming to the market in 1994 it has risen inexorably in price ever since - the ultimate supercar investment.

But there are many reasons why it is not just a great investment but a great - posiibly the greatest - car you can own. Just 64 road going cars were produced by the McLaren factory, with a further 5 'LM' models. Its rarity is part of the reason why the McLaren F1 is so desirable, but its design and perfomance play a great part.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:28 AM
diddley

Well, it serves Rowan Atkinson right for being a savvy materialist while pretending to be an idiot like me! Obviously pretending to be an idiot pays far better than being the real thing does
Old 08-05-2011, 10:54 AM

Talking He Can Always Use His Mini

Its The Second Time He Smashed The Mclaren F1
Why Have A Car That Does 230 MPH In Congestion, U.K? . Its Not Like You'll Arrive Sooner.
JKP
Old 08-05-2011, 11:06 AM

Being a 3 seater, 1 in front dead centre and 2 rear seats, its the perfect car for travelling from the uk to europe and back.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:18 AM
diddley

I have the greatest respect for 'Mr Bean' for being a flawless creation.

Get a Golf, and put a "You are following Mr Bean" bumper sticker on the back Rowan. That will be 100 Pounds thank you Mr Atkinson

Fuck me dead! Being a psychiatrist is so easy even I can do it!?

Hey GMT Do you think I am a Brain in a Vat being thought my 'mind' through electrodes?

Seriously...how will I know if you can't tell me?

Or should I start taking myself and life far more seriously?

Seriously, I need to know, or...?

Hey Hempy, it is wrong that people make fun of your spelling & Grammer. Yes you are an argumentative bugger, but at least you are an honest one.

All of those who constitute 'me' applaud your honesty in being who & what you are

I can say that because I'm a phony fuck. See? Only phony knows genuine without the need for faith.

The Lord said..."know thyself"

Fishy says... "be yourself"

It is the logical corollarly of God's command after all.

So, now I can register the 'The Holy Church of the Three Fishes" as a religious organisation and collect donations legally. No more standing outside the supermarket with a blind man sign hanging around my neck, and a tin cup!

On the up & up diddley
Old 08-05-2011, 11:30 AM

should really reply to that in the reality thread, but I guess its not important.
No I don't believe that old philosophical problem to be one we need to worry about. If you want to know my personal belief system I'll tell you, but I don't think you'll like it. I don't think we exist in the way we think at all. I believe the multiverse is an illusion, though more accurate if you alter the interpretation of that concept. I think the universe is nonsense. To my mind we are merely quantum possibilities that are necessarily aware of ourselves in order for our possibility to exist. Thats not to say that our mind creates us, but for us to exist with a mind, we must have a mind. Its the only way in which the multiverse calculations can work. If you think about the energy needed to create a universe, and the multiverse theory requires one to be created for each possibility, then I think that quantum flux is the only way in which each and every possibility can co-exist simultaneously.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:46 AM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
should really reply to that in the reality thread, but I guess its not important.
No I don't believe that old philosophical problem to be one we need to worry about. If you want to know my personal belief system I'll tell you, but I don't think you'll like it. I don't think we exist in the way we think at all. I believe the multiverse is an illusion, though more accurate if you alter the interpretation of that concept. I think the universe is nonsense. To my mind we are merely quantum possibilities that are necessarily aware of ourselves in order for our possibility to exist. Thats not to say that our mind creates us, but for us to exist with a mind, we must have a mind. Its the only way in which the multiverse calculations can work. If you think about the energy needed to create a universe, and the multiverse theory requires one to be created for each possibility, then I think that quantum flux is the only way in which each and every possibility can co-exist simultaneously.
I am a bit beyond 'like' 'dislike' GMT. But I do need a road to follow so I will research (if you call what I do that?) 'multiverses' and get back to you if I have any questions, or something sensible to say?

Should I re-read the punting down the Thames inspired story first?

did
Old 08-05-2011, 11:54 AM
diddley

It's The Hunting of the Snark" isn't it?

I was right about jondojoando's Shark thread wasn't I?

Wow...right about now is when I get stoned. Just to counter the neurological damage done by the alcohol I just consumed.

It's there in a statistically proven analysis GMT. 'Proof'. Cannabis cures alcohol induced brain damage!

I believe in God!

That will be $1 a view please
Old 08-05-2011, 12:12 PM
diddley

Quote:
... If you think about the energy needed to create a universe, and the multiverse theory requires one to be created for each possibility, then I think that quantum flux is the only way in which each and every possibility can co-exist simultaneously.
It reminds me of Nozic's counterfactuals which I couldn't get my mind around even when I had one worth having. I will do do some googling and come back to you if I may GMT?

Sounds pretty good to me though, and reality is an illusion for sure. We know that much at least. Nonsense is the perfect opposite to you GMT

Reality is the opposite of what you are as it must be.

Contrast is vital to beingness. It is our mental gyroscope.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:44 PM
diddley

Quote:
Hey GMT...if you are saying that I'm an illusion of a 'possibility' that makes perfect sense to me. As for the science stuff...could you put that in terms that Alice would understand please.