Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 10:22 AM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez View Post
There is that conclusion, GMT, however I also like tinlee's perspective from the Duck soup thread:

" no wrong to negative vibration....with not negative can exist positive. am much enjoy you recent contribution at mns.

positive....negative....one with same. perspective
negative=positive? yes....no....perhap? hehe
word word word

'nothingness sure blissfully chaotic'

for have life! for feel extreme heat with chili pepper....negative perhap positive experience....depend with perspective.

for feel alive! individual you have much wisdom friend."

That is to say there is no such thing as fucking up. Someone had to experience the possibility, we/Im just lucky enough to have the opportunity.
Yeah that tinlee is an astute little bugger for sure...whoever 'he' really is!?

I understand your comment about existential topics though Picklez.

Don't mind me though...I'm just 'fishing'

Last edited by diddley; 08-07-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:58 AM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
No chance of that. It all peace love and brown rice up here at Groove Cat Manor aka Sloth Hollow. Speaking of possibilities, the humble fridge has unlimited potential for self expression and all ya need are some spray cans of your colours of choice and a couple of marking pens and then just sit back and let the universe rip. Mine's purple and green btw. One of my favourite messages left so far is “Keep on Dancin' Baby”, penned by a Belly Dancer friend. If any man doubts the existence of a generous and compassionate God then let him befriend a pretty Belly Dancer and all will be revealed. Since this thread seems to 'bout everything and nothing, I d like to pose this question. Do you think fridges get to go to heaven? I once dropped some acid with some mates and we all got an invitation from the big guy himself to visit heaven, but my mad mate Pete wouldn't leave without his friggen Panel Van. It was, is, a great car but sometimes you just need a little perspective hey. Long story short, eventually after lengthy negotiation with God the cars spirit got to accompany us all to the Promised Land. Just in case you're curious as to what a cars spirit being looks like, it looks exactly like an inflatable raft And if you're wondering what heaven looks like, well I won't spoil the surprise but here's a little teaser. Once you scam your way past St Peter and pass through those pearly gates, there's and incredibly beautiful long winding road lined on both sides with 30 metre high pot trees in perpetual bud
Nice post Harry. That's the sort of thing that we stoners should be talking about more. Otherwise 'normal' people will think we are all brain dead from cannabis abuse wont they GMT

So, is it just me, or are all the 'crazies' here Australian? I think it was all that acid that made me the way I am Harry so I understand where you are coming from. I have had just the one encounter with 'God' & I was straight at the time. Have you ever had you mind shut down in utter terror of instant annihalation Harry? God is great, but only if you are tripping. Why is that I wonder?
Old 08-07-2011, 11:08 AM

Near death and psychedelic events, especially experienced at or close to the same time, sure help bring out the "crazy". They're the hot bath for the brain.

Fish till your heart's content, I'll not strike the same lure twice.

Last edited by picklez; 08-07-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddley View Post
Nice post Harry. That's the sort of thing that we stoners should be talking about more. Otherwise 'normal' people will think we are all brain dead from cannabis abuse wont they GMT

So, is it just me, or are all the 'crazies' here Australian? I think it was all that acid that made me the way I am Harry so I understand where you are coming from. I have had just the one encounter with 'God' & I was straight at the time. Have you ever had you mind shut down in utter terror of instant annihalation Harry? God is great, but only if you are tripping. Why is that I wonder?
LOL, you sound like you turned out pretty good Diddley. IMO, acid and pot open the doors but you have to make the choice as to whether you'll step through.
Never had any “instant annihilation” experiences such as you. Sounds scary. I was riding my mountain bike down some sweet single track once with a bit of a cliff on one side and lost my front wheel, somersaulted with pike over the handlebars and over a 10 meter cliff. At times like this there's always something to grab, a tree, a bush, but not this time. Time really is a strange liquid beast, it seemed to slow down to a crawl and I could see my fate awaiting below amongst a jumble of boulders and tree stumps and just knew I was going to die. So strange that so much went through my head, memories, regrets, fear, in what could only have been a couple of seconds. On the spot I made up my mind that I wasn't going out in fear and just surrendered to the inevitable. For some reason it seemed the logical thing to do and then instantly the strangest thing happened, a feeling of absolute bliss and relaxation engulfed every fibre of my being and I just got this overwhelming message or sense that there was nothing to worry about, in this life or the next. Most beautiful experience of my life and now I just don't worry about stuff. Maybe that is one of the reasons time slows down at these times. Oh yeah, I didn't die Landed on a rock headfirst and had a bit of a sore neck for a day or two. Weird.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:22 PM
diddley

[QUOTE=Harry;117915]LOL, you sound like you turned out pretty good Diddley. IMO, acid and pot open the doors but you have to make the choice as to whether you'll step through.

Quite right about psychotropics. I think it was Robert Louis Stevenson said that the door opened to him several times in his life & he was always too fearful to step through. The door has opened for me once, and I turned away in fear as well. The risks are many, and psychosis is always a very real possibility.

Never had any “instant annihilation” experiences such as you. Sounds scary. I was riding my mountain bike down some sweet single track once with a bit of a cliff on one side and lost my front wheel, somersaulted with pike over the handlebars and over a 10 meter cliff. At times like this there's always something to grab, a tree, a bush, but not this time. Time really is a strange liquid beast, it seemed to slow down to a crawl and I could see my fate awaiting below amongst a jumble of boulders and tree stumps and just knew I was going to die. So strange that so much went through my head, memories, regrets, fear, in what could only have been a couple of seconds. On the spot I made up my mind that I wasn't going out in fear and just surrendered to the inevitable. For some reason it seemed the logical thing to do and then instantly the strangest thing happened, a feeling of absolute bliss and relaxation engulfed every fibre of my being and I just got this overwhelming message or sense that there was nothing to worry about, in this life or the next. Most beautiful experience of my life and now I just don't worry about stuff. Maybe that is one of the reasons time slows down at these times. Oh yeah, I didn't die Landed on a rock headfirst and had a bit of a sore neck for a day or two. Weird.

Wow...thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading that I have faced imminent death just the once, but Time neither slowed down (as it often does in those situations) & there was no bliss. I wasn't resigned to dying though. Certainly you hear that a lot, and apparently you never fear death again to the same degree as before if at all. It's funny, I have had a lot of similar events happen to me which is why I'm so open minded, but I now struggle with life more than ever. There is something wrong that I just can't put my finger on. It is probably staring me in face too! Curious[/QUOTE]

diddley...
Old 08-07-2011, 10:08 PM

If any thread started in the daily news was bollocks, it would be this.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:22 AM

[QUOTE=diddley;117922]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
LOL, you sound like you turned out pretty good Diddley. IMO, acid and pot open the doors but you have to make the choice as to whether you'll step through.

Quite right about psychotropics. I think it was Robert Louis Stevenson said that the door opened to him several times in his life & he was always too fearful to step through. The door has opened for me once, and I turned away in fear as well. The risks are many, and psychosis is always a very real possibility.

Wow...thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading that I have faced imminent death just the once, but Time neither slowed down (as it often does in those situations) & there was no bliss. I wasn't resigned to dying though. Certainly you hear that a lot, and apparently you never fear death again to the same degree as before if at all. It's funny, I have had a lot of similar events happen to me which is why I'm so open minded, but I now struggle with life more than ever. There is something wrong that I just can't put my finger on. It is probably staring me in face too! Curious[/QUOTE]

diddley...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''The door has opened for me once, and I turned away in fear as well. The risks are many, and psychosis is always a very real possibility.''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Mate, sounds like an amazing story just waiting to be told. If you don't mind me asking, what did you see or sense?
Osho once said that hallucinogens are like getting into heaven by the back door, and I think he's right. They open some doors and show some possibilities but can't really take you there. Same with any drug.
The different ways we get to experience time are fascinating. We subconsciously get to manipulate it to our own ends, example, extreme sports. Almost forcing ourselves into the moment and experiencing time in very different ways. Then there's herb and meditation. Ahh, ya wouldn't be dead for quids hey.

'''''''''''''''I have had a lot of similar events happen to me which is why I'm so open minded, but I now struggle with life more than ever. There is something wrong that I just can't put my finger on. It is probably staring me in face too! Curious''''''''''''''''''''''''

That sense of there being something more would probably be one of humanities defining qualities and IMO is a beautiful thing, as it has the potential to save us from a wasted life, if there is such a thing. I've got a theory about this inner yearning of man. IMO it has everything to do with reconnecting with the Divine, whatever that means personally. In my experience that connection is also much loved by that which we desire to connect too and has an inherent reciprocal quality as it too yearns to connect to us also. Sounds wacky I guess. Breathe out love for the universe and breathe in its love back, but returned 10 fold.
I should get back to work, or I could go riding. Flipped the old inner 2 headed coin so guess the riding wins, haha.

Last edited by Harry; 08-08-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
If any thread started in the daily news was bollocks, it would be this.
on the contrary, he really did crash that car.