Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 09:52 PM

Something we all could use is a direct democracy like they have in Switzerland, where they have the highest standard of living and lowest crime rates and few people in prison.

Have everyone vote for everything over the internet. I think we have reached a point where that would easily be doable.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:02 PM

The political system is indeed better in Switzerland than in a lot of European countries (Switzerland is not part of the EU) it is still far from perfect.

I can assure you...

Peace.

K.

Peace does not fare well where poverty and deprivation reign. It does not flourish where there is ignorance and a lack of education and information. Repression, injustice and exploitation are inimical with peace. Peace is gravely threatened by inter-group fear and envy and by the unleashing of unrealistic expectations. Racial, class and religious intolerance and prejudice are its mortal enemies.
- Frederik W. de Klerk -

FREE TURKESTAN

Last edited by kashrocks; 08-07-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
sorry Josh, not sure how shipping costs equals racism. Could you expand on that a little further please? And yes, might equals right is a nazi and a globalisation principle, it was also a roman principle, it is currently an african principle, its also regarded as status quo on the streets in some places. In some parts of america, you have a longer life expectancy sitting in jail on death row than you do being out and free on your local streets. Just because different groups of people hold a specific principle to be true, doesn't mean that everyone among them holds it to be true, or that the diff groups hold all the same views.
I think a separate thread would be in order to discuss the merits of eugenics, and I'm sure some will put forward objects to that idea. yes deliberately provocative as are many of my posts. At least they get people posting which in turn creates interest and traffic for the site.

Longhorn, ok, couple of things, I did intentionally belittle you when I made a reference to educating you, and I shouldn't have done that. For that I apologise, though the truth of the matter is, this is the field I used to work in, and therefore can offer a little insight into it that others life experience or education may not allow them to do. So while we may disagree on the best strategy etc, I do know what I state as true to be true, my opinions may be unpopular, my recommended strategies may lead to disaster, but the facts I state are facts.
When talking about intelligence, you're wrong to state that the Jewish community doesn't hold the greatest. Truth is the highest IQ average is held by the jewish community (those genetically jewish for want of a better term, converting doesnt raise the IQ). The lowest IQ average can be found in Texas where the average IQ is 90. (Globally the average is 100). (below 70 and you are officially mentally retarded and a german sheppard dog has an estimated IQ of 60). (no im not jewish). And none of those facts affect the ability of the smartest person on earth to be born in Texas, they are merely averages.
Yes when you say that its about spreading the western way of life, you are absolutely right. When you talk about africa, I disagree with you, but we are arguing opinions there. From my point of view, america and australia are british colonies, but they do ok for themselves, why cant africa be like them? But we'll go in circles discussing that.
When I was talking about more than 14 trillion, i wasn't talking exclusively about american dollars, but the global monetary supply. Perhaps we were talking at cross purposes there. However what ever someone or some nation owes, it/they has/have at one time held that money (less interest) in their hand (figuratively speaking).
without trying to sound stupid by saying so because I think they are silly and irrelevant for reasons already stated here .... but mine supposedly is 129
so is my wifes
there are some of us from where ashkenazi jews are from ...that certainly are not ashkenazi jews