Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 03:54 PM

Default Solar Activity Affects Humans Physical and Mental State

This seemed kinda pertinent with what's happening around here coinciding with a huge Coronal Mass Ejection that happened on the 7th and will continue to affect us for another day or two.

Earth Changes Media shares new research published in the NewScientist that indicates a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect. The magnetic fields of human have been shown to respond to the changes in the Sun’s magnetic field. Solar storms and solar flares are hypothesized to have a direct effect on the mental and emotional health of humans.

New Scientific Study Shows Solar Activity Affects Humans Physical and Mental State

By Mitch Battros – Earth Changes Media
Dec 12, 2008 – 12:39:17 PM

A recent study published today in the NewScientist, indicates a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance — is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather —– The Magnetic Field. Yes, animals and humans have a magnetic field which surrounds them — in the very same way the magnetic field surrounds the Earth as a protector.

Here is what the NewScientist article says: “Many animals can sense the Earth’s magnetic field, so why not people, asks Oleg Shumilov of the Institute of North Industrial Ecology Problems in Russia. Shumilov looked at activity in the Earth’s geomagnetic field from 1948 to 1997 and found that it grouped into three seasonal peaks every year: one from March to May, another in July and the last in October. Surprisingly, he also found that the geomagnetism peaks matched up with peaks in the number of mood disorders i.e. depression, anxiety, bi-polar (mood swings) and even suicides in the northern Russian city of Kirovsk over the same period.”

The connection between charged particles (solar flares, cme’s) and its effect on animals and humans was outlined extensively back in 2003 as addressed in my book ‘Solar Rain – The Earth Changes Have Begun’. This phenomenon is also captured in my published ‘Equation’: Sunspots => (charged particles) Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros) as it refers to “human disruption”.

The NewScientist study goes on to state: “The most plausible explanation for the association between geomagnetic activity and depression and suicide is that geomagnetic storms can desynchronize circadian rhythms and melatonin production,” says Kelly Posner, a psychiatrist at Columbia University in the US. The pineal gland, which regulates circadian rhythm and melatonin production, is sensitive to magnetic fields. “The circadian regulatory system depends upon repeated environmental cues to [synchronize] internal clocks,” says Posner. “Magnetic fields may be one of these environmental cues.”

The pineal gland, which regulates circadian rhythm and melatonin production, is sensitive to magnetic fields. “The circadian regulatory system depends upon repeated environmental cues to [synchronize] internal clocks,” says Posner. “Magnetic fields may be one of these environmental cues.”

For those of you who have been following ECM over the years noticed I have added the following statement to all my newsletters, and will discuss in greater detail at scheduled conferences:

“I have begun to note it is not just the “external” (earth changes) which is shifting, but humans as well. Remember: we too have magnetic fields which surround each of us. I think it is not unrealistic to conjecture what is happening “externally” is also happening “internally”. I believe current science will acknowledge this notion, showing the Sun’s “charged particles” and its influence on Earth’s magnetic field is the impetus of change. In-like, this same causal effect occurs with human magnetic fields ushering in a change or “transition”. Perhaps this is what our Mayan elders are trying to tell us—

We are coming into “cycle 24″ which was predicted “live” on ECM Radio Hour by NASA stating cycle 24 will be up to 50 percent stronger than “Cycle 23″ in which we witnessed the largest solar flare ever recorded. This means larger earth changing events in the way of earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, and various storms. But it also means we (humans) will be bombarded with charged particles via severe geomagnetic storms from the Sun.”

Source: New Scientific Study Shows Solar Activity Affects Humans Physical and Mental State

This shit is real, y'all and it's very difficult to sense and validate the source of your emotions. "Pause" if your in a bad mood. Not giving yourself time to think will open you up to irrational behavior.

Peace.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:42 PM

When people follow the gregorian calander and look for outside source to feel connected to something then some people just wont realise the true nature of life.

the tzolkin mayan calander is what all conciousness revolves around and it ends on october 28th 2011 it holds alot of secrets ride the 9th wave and ebb n flow with nature.

YouTube - ‪Ian Xel Lungold - Mayan Calendar Comes North - 1 of 16‬‏

How does the moon influence the tides of the sea and tides of emmotions

Age of aquarius is upon us get ready for a vibration change!!!

DARWIN NEEDED INTRODUCED TO AYUASCHA!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:20 PM

That video quite literally changed my life. Thanks, GUANOIZDASHIZNIT.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:42 PM

For some reason, the night following the solar flare, I had a very bad night, awaking several times between different very clear dreams, very unpleasant ones with lot of tension in them. Woke up in a very bad mood and been so the whole morning.

After I managed to reach a calmer state i wondered about the possibility that his weird night (never happened before) might be a consequence of the flare...

Irie !
Old 06-11-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannatari View Post
That video quite literally changed my life. Thanks, GUANOIZDASHIZNIT.
It changed my life cannatari as i said before they mayans knew it all who could travel 3 dimensions pretty much like a psychic can.

24 calenders where as we have 1 now whos the idiots.

YouTube - ‪Between 2 Worlds mayan calendar 9th wave 2011 2012‬‏

Internal and external people and the earth will go through massive change

Let go of the ego and let true self shine through!
Old 06-11-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriko View Post
For some reason, the night following the solar flare, I had a very bad night, awaking several times between different very clear dreams, very unpleasant ones with lot of tension in them. Woke up in a very bad mood and been so the whole morning.

After I managed to reach a calmer state i wondered about the possibility that his weird night (never happened before) might be a consequence of the flare...

Irie !
We need to listen to our dreams and know how to understand them. The link below might be helpfull when you awaken if you have time then go onto this website

Dream Interpretation | Dream Dictionary | Free Dream Meanings
Old 06-22-2011, 07:48 PM

Another big CME headed our way and will cause a mild geomagnetic storm toward the end of the week. SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids

Peace.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:17 PM

Default 3 CME's headed our way!

STRONG SOLAR ACTIVITY: For the third day in a row, active sunspot 1261 has unleashed a significant M-class solar flare. The latest blast at 0357 UT on August 4th registered M9.3 on the Richter Scale of Flares, almost crossing the threshold into X-territory (X-flares are the most powerful kind). The number of energetic protons around Earth has jumped nearly 100-fold as a result of this event.

The eruption propelled a bright coronal mass ejection (CME) toward Earth. Click on the image to view a movie of the expanding cloud recorded by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory:

Note: The many speckles in this movie are caused by energetic solar protons hitting the camera.

Moving at an estimated speed of 1950 km/s, this CME is expected to sweep up two earlier CMEs already en route. Analysts at the GSFC Space Weather Lab say the combined cloud should reach Earth on August 5th at 13:55 UT plus or minus 7 hours: "The impact on Earth is likely to be major. The estimated maximum geomagnetic activity index level Kp is 7 (Kp ranges from 0 - 9). The flanks of the CME may also impact STEREO A, Mars and Mercury/MESSENGER." High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

END OF ARTICLE.

Here is seismic activity as of today, I'll check it over the next few days to see if there is any relationship to earthquakes and CME's.

I would say that this is avarage to low activity today:

Size of circle = magnitude
red circle = today
orange circle = yesterday
yellow circle = past 2 weeks
purple dots = past 5 years

Peace.

Last edited by cannatari; 08-04-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:59 PM

Hey cannatari,
Thanks for the post,it'll be intresting to see if it does effect the frequency of earthquakes on earth.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:34 PM

Human's mental, physical and spiritual state affects solar and all other activity. Life is not happening to us - it is us..