Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 11:07 PM
hempy

Default Big Pharma attempting to corner the market on medical marijuana

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:52 AM
coop

Do you trust stoners to make pharmaceuticals?

these are drugs extracted and purfied from a botanical source. The source being cannabis. THC in a pill and smokable grass are two separate entities.

Last edited by coop; 05-30-2011 at 12:58 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:12 AM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:15 AM
coop

do you trust yourself?

Monsanto doesn't scare me. Mabye if i grew fields of Nev's Haze in NYC they'd be pissed.

But if you knew about monstanto, Growing my own herb would not be a problem, saving the seed that pollinated by theirs is.

The real game of business is about people getting out and doing shit, If you don't like it you can compete. But if you don't try don't bitch about how "monsanto" which in your yoda like brain means "sam the skunkman" and qwpharma making sativex, with protected FEMALE clones under GLASS

Last edited by coop; 05-30-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:48 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
do you trust yourself?

Monsanto doesn't scare me. Mabye if i grew fields of Nev's Haze in NYC they'd be pissed.

But if you knew about monstanto, Growing my own herb would not be a problem, saving the seed that pollinated by theirs is.

The real game of business is about people getting out and doing shit, If you don't like it you can compete. But if you don't try don't bitch about how "monsanto" which in your yoda like brain means "sam the skunkman" and qwpharma making sativex, with protected FEMALE clones under GLASS
I do trust my self coop but i dont trust many others in life and less so on the boards.

Really coop so if lets say Sam some how pulls it off and patterns say Thia and SK nl and haze and kush and other lines then were will you be then ha coop or the rest of the community and even the farmers in areas of the world Sam or others collected it from in the first place be it there area or from imported lots sent from set locations to the us Australia so on.

Getting out and doing shit comical to do something we need to do it as one and that wont happen as most of you can even fucken get together in a post let alone expect to run a campaign against the likes of Monsanto look at you coop you think its all rosy and dandy for example lol.

Compete at what coop gaining control of a plant that belongs to all humanity and not just 1 or a few cooperation's.

Monsanto is not my Yoda coop but i think you have a thing for Monsanto and Sam i bet you have a Monsanto pillow cover and Donna cover and stock shears lol.

Sorry coop but i for 1 dont think Sam or Monsanto or any cooperation have any rights over a plant that belongs to all of humanity.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:05 AM
coop

this aint the real issue in the usa,
this is right now
MARINOL, which extracted thc in a pill is now a generic.
So some 55 pharmaceutical company's large and small want to make it.
THe us government says they gotta buy it from DEA licensed distributors.

This is what "sam" realized years ago, So he organized a co, or in your case the DEA organized him to bred plants that have medicinal value. The reason why he prob. went to Amsterdam in the first place was that the DEA said told legal companies in the US 20 years ago they needed to study the whole plant. So they dropped the program.

Now they got plants that produce thc in a purity of 96% or so. You then need to extract that and do some other fancy lab work to get it to a stable and reproducible dose.

Now all this info and how they made this shit is out there, you can make your own too if you really cared too.

Maybe they got you hoodwinkied into thinking that you need a huge farm or more then a kitchen and a math book to do the same at home. ?

Last edited by coop; 05-30-2011 at 02:08 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:44 AM
hempy

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:47 AM
coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
this is hack journalism

at least post the fucking bill and make up your own goddamn mind.
Read The Bill: H.R. 875 [111th] - GovTrack.us

CONSPIRACY PLANET is not a legit first hand source!

govetrack.us looks a bit better.

Time to stop playing in the sandbox and be a big boy.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:54 AM
coop

Default HEMPY's Next Response

YouTube - ‪Dalai lama vs Yoda‬‏
Old 05-30-2011, 03:45 AM
JessE

Still trolling and talking shit, after being exposed for threatening to post hempy and my personal information coop?

Where are your buddies to swing in, and throw the boot while you're at it?

I get so tired of seeing little bitches like Elmer, Hemphrey Bogart, British Hempire and yourself talking shit to members who have accomplished more than all of you punk asses combined. Thats nice company you guys find yourselves in, congratulations. You take advantage of the fact the forum is unmoderated, and bully anyone who does not fit into your agenda.

None of you have accomplished anything on your own, so you've essentially got a license to hurass because you've did nothing to be proud of, to remind you to mind your p's and q's. So you can run around from thread to thread, talking shit and pretending you're knowledgeable members.

And those, like hempy, who have contributed to the forum can either allow you to bully them, or be drawn into your internet trolling bullshit and ultimately stoop to coming down to your level. Its honestly a shame, because the forum is set up for nobodys to talk shit and for those who care, to have to deal with it. Otherwise, all hell breaks loose.

Funny though, that the general membership sits back and says shit when you guys pull your stunts. But let people start to reply back to you, and we've got a counsel goody two shoes coming to blame everyone for disturbing the peace. But they will stay quiet while you and your bitch friends troll looking for trouble.

I would love nothing more than to level the playing field up, and play as nasty as some of you bitches do here at the forum. But ultimately, and honestly, you're not worth it. The same ones Ive mentioned in this thread are some of the primary shit stirrers on the forum and I think its unfortunate your bullshit is tolerated.