Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
"One of GW's allies in its attempt to replace state-legalized whole-plant medical marijuana with its own chemical extract is Dr. Andrea Barthwell whose career includes consulting for GW, as well as stints as deputy drug czar under President George W. Bush and as president of the American Society for Addiction Medicine. Barthwell frames Big Pharma cannabis as best way to bring marijuana into medical usage: "The safety and advisability of any prescriptive medicine should depend on years of careful scientific scrutiny, not whims at the ballot box by individuals who lack the qualifications to make such decisions. Allowing cannabis to circumvent FDA approval sets a dangerous precedent and puts us on a slippery slope."
I found this passage particularly ironic as Sam was unequivocal in his support for the legalization ticket on ICMAG prior to the Californian vote.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:54 AM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
bushy its all smoke and mirrors mate they want to fool people with one hand by saying its unsafe its a gate way drug it courses mental problems and the rest of there propaganda and lies yet on the other hand that's hidden out of sight want to legislate control and make large amounts of money from a plant they have no right to yet are using there big money and power to legislate powers to have full control and then say its safe as a set pharmaceutical its crazy.
Yeah I'm starting to suspect he's just a bit player at GW now that they have the horticultural technology he graciously provided. He's the only person in the world smuggling cannabis resin fro England to Holland - rather than the other way around
Old 05-30-2011, 02:11 PM
coop

if sam is dave watson

why would he give seeds away for free?
For good or for evil?

simple question.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:30 AM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
Do you trust stoners to make pharmaceuticals?

these are drugs extracted and purfied from a botanical source. The source being cannabis. THC in a pill and smokable grass are two separate entities.
Are you for real?

Since you stated that you grow medical marijuana for sick family, I guess that means you don't trust yourself, isn't that right Coop? Or perhaps you are not really a stoner. Or Perhaps Both.

Shit, I barely know you and I sure as shit don't trust you.

I think the real question is: Should we trust pharmaceuticals to grow dope?

Coop the Poop Scoop.

or Better yet,

Cooper the Pooper Scooper.

Always shovelling shit Coop.

Hi Friends,
Check it out:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=5345
The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding for the Non Breeder, Beginner, or Pro with Little Space.

Last edited by joshuahazen; 05-31-2011 at 04:03 PM.