Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 04:00 AM
coop

Default Horton calls who a fool?

tell me this slueth

what type of contact have i had with shempy?

None, what type of personal info do i have on him other then he's a mental midget in bum fuck Australia who may be almost 70 years old but carries on like a 12 year old girl?

The only other questions i have is what did you or do you sell?

See JessE everyone's tired of you. Come out of the closet if you want and write a real article with your real name, use real facts too, and talk to a real lawyer before you write them.

what playing field are you trying to level here?
the ones the kids play baseball on, or cricket for my chaps or mates overseas.
Your trying to do nothing but propagate pure insanity and bullshit.

I believe in science, you think your the boogieman.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:20 AM
itsbenfun

In light of everthing how is it the locals, stateies, feds and world comglomerates have yet to shut me or you down? Ive been growin 20 years just about. How will these athorities accomplish this?

By my guestimation and efforts cannabis is being grown more than ever before. There is no team of botanists replacing landraces with skunk #1.

However there is a mass or masses to answer to and this is here we find ourselves. Gospels seem to be raining from every corner of canna history.

It comes down to the Pepsi challenge.

Nut up boys lol
Old 05-30-2011, 04:26 AM
JessE

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post

The only other questions i have is what did you or do you sell?

Coop,
If you had even the slightest clue, or history at this website, you would know Ive not ever sold a thing in a decade plus at these forums. I do not work for MNS, or anyone else for that matter. Ive never made a dime for anything Ive did at these forums.

Quote:
Come out of the closet if you want and write a real article with your real name, use real facts too, and talk to a real lawyer before you write them.

I live in the United States Coop, and not a cannabis friendly state either. There for, I value my annonomity and freedom. Clearly, you would like to see me lose both? Well you did threaten to post my and hempys personal information didnt you? Information you got from Elmer Bud.

And I see you're harassing and trolling us now, after pulling that stunt. Making threats, wanting peoples names exposed...

Seriously, why are you guys even still here? I would have hit the road long ago if I was guilty of the bullshit you cats are.

Quote:
you think your the boogieman.
lol. Ouch.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:30 AM
coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessE View Post

I live in the United States Coop, and not a cannabis friendly state either. There for, I value my annonomity and freedom. Clearly, you would like to see me lose both? Well you did threaten to post my and hempys personal information didnt you? Information you got from Elmer Bud.
Well the best advice for you then is to shut the fuck up and go back underground.

You ask for the target on your head, you should be glad everyone thinks your a looney toon and no one does any real research on you.

get the copy and pasta of where i threatened you fools.

I said i can lay out some shit. You take that as i have your personal information. If i had your info I'd show up at your door and give you a real piece of my mind. Thats no threat of physical violence either, but in your twisted fucking head you will take it like that,

Last edited by coop; 05-30-2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:50 AM
JessE

Quote:
Well the best advice for you then is to shut the fuck up and go back underground.

You ask for the target on your head, you should be glad everyone thinks your a looney toon and no one does any real research on you.

get the copy and pasta of where i threatened you fools.

I said i can lay out some shit. You take that as i have your personal information. If i had your info I'd show up at your door and give you a real piece of my mind. Thats no threat of physical violence either, but in your twisted fucking head you will take it like that,
Coop,
Its absolutely hilarious how easily Elmer, Hemphrey and yourself fold once you start trolling me and things do not go the way you hoped for. You guys honestly expect to abuse me and others, and get away with it? Do you think Im your punching bag? Someone you can slack off, anytime you feel like it? And nobody is allowed to respond back to you?

If not, then why do you two become so emotional after looking for trouble? You go looking for problems, then when you find it, start crying you want to beat people up and come knocking on their door lol. If you're not prepared for an internet flame war, why start one?

You're going to knock on my door, give me a piece of your mind, after trolling me and getting a response back? lol. Whats wrong with giving me a piece of your mind here?

I suppose since you instigated the shit through Cyber land, but now you wish it were real life, that you lost your cyber battle? Admitting defeat are you?

I could have told you that you were barking up the wrong tree from the start little girl lol.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:54 AM
coop

you can't act like a tough guy after the fact JessE.

If you want me gone, set up a poll, and ask the community.

Let them throw me out.

You speak for yourself, and poorly at that.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:11 AM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:18 AM
coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
it did not take you long to show your nasty nature did it coop this is my post and if you cant act civil then i would like you to leave fuck off in short.

local farms could be illegal
youtube - ‪local farms could be illegal‬‏

senate bill s510 makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food jack mclamb
youtube - ‪senate bill s510 makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food jack mclamb‬‏

s510 fake food safety bill passed by senate in late-night sneak attack on small farmers and food freedom!
s510 fake food safety bill passed by senate in late-night sneak attack on small farmers and food freedom! socio-economics history blog

5. It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the us, putting control of seeds in the hands of monsanto and other multinationals, threatening us security.

text of s. 510 [111th]: Fda food safety modernization act
read the bill: S. 510 [111th] - govtrack.us

seeds how to criminalize them
seeds how to criminalize them | food freedom

thanks for posting legit links to help prove your point!
Old 05-30-2011, 05:41 AM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-05-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:50 AM
coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Your welcome coop you fail to get were all in this together the reality is Monsanto and all the rest of these corporations are in bed with governments and how do you think they get elected in the first place from donations and so on now to get these donations they need a good turn around for there investment and that is why we are seeing what we are.

How can a director of Monsanto end up in such a government position and yet he is pushing a bill that is going to favor who us you no but Monsanto.

This is the same shit there trying to pull with cannabis they have had this on the cards for years why else on one hand say for years its harmful spend billions on enforce a war that is being lost yet on the other hand allow company's like Monsanto to grow it and then bring out pharmaceuticals .
I don't talk politics with most people when its not relevant.
But the way people stand up against perceived threats is to do what they are legally entitled too.

Action speaks louder then words if your afraid of the government and corporate take overs.