Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 05:23 AM

Default Greenhouse ripping another strain...

Well it looks like Greenhouse is releasing a strain named Critical..
http://greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/new-releases-en.html#32
wonder if its just a rip of Shanti's Critical Mass?

There catalouge is just getting ridiculous...there also listing as upcoming like the 707 clone only headband ...so now they gank the west coast too
http://greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/work-in-progress.html#31
Old 10-29-2010, 05:38 AM

hello El,

I think they are on there way out!.

Grasping at straws "no real genetics", all dead and becoming very evident they dont have shit! "pardon the pun".

Been watching Drugs Incorperated on sky national geographic channel, fourth episode Marijuana guess who is on??????.

That W----anchor bobblehead and his waterboy, the pure lies that man tells is ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH!.

Here is a link to NG. Channel http://channel.nationalgeographic.co.../4659/Overview.

#
Old 10-29-2010, 05:40 AM
Banned

G`day element420
Must be all hands to the pumps ! Over at GHS Co Amsterdam creators of champions since 1985.
It seems their server is down , maybe Admini could lend em a hand ,LOL
Thanks for sharin .
Elmer Bud .
Old 10-29-2010, 05:49 AM

Default Last Nights National Geographic- Drug Wars-Quote

" I Was A Travelling Hippy And Met A Healer Who Was Treating Heroin Addicts With Cannabis. The Healer Told Me I'd Make Great Wealth By Taking The Seeds Back To My Country. I Was The Only One "( mumbles "And A Couple Of Others Helped Out" )
To Keep Up With Seed Demand ( He Shows Four Trays Of Seeds Worth 2.2 Million Euros ) He Gives Away Seed In Return For A Return ( So Thats Where The Germinatable Seed Go )To Fuel His Coffeeshops
Arjaan Pays 4000 US Dollars For 40,000 Plants And A Farmer To Make Seed For Him ( Camera Pans To Franco And Arjaan Brown Nosing This Poor Farmer )

I Highly Reccomend You Watch This Next Time It Comes Round ( In HD ) It's Only 10% Arjaan Hype v 90% Fact
Question ; Do They Have Other Childrens Fairy Tails Other Than Peer Gynt ?
For Example Would Arjaan Have Had The Opportunity To Hear The Tale Of The Pied Piper Whilst Growing Up?
Old 10-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Breeder

Quote:
Well it looks like Greenhouse is releasing a strain named Critical..
They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Someone told me once that Arjan had an articulated butt plug made with his head on it. It was seen bobbing in the back window of a car. When someone copies that, we'll know he's famous.
N.

Last edited by Nevil; 10-29-2010 at 08:06 AM. Reason: x
Old 10-29-2010, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Someone told me once that Arjan had an articulated butt plug made with his head on it. It was seen bobbing in the back window of a car. When someone copies that, we'll know he's famous.
N.
Pmsl spot on nev. Well it may be called critical but when you grow you will be calling it critical condition.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:05 AM
british_hempire

Wouldn't be surprised if GHS didn't even make these Critical seeds themselves and just bought them in from Spain, it will probably be the Bilbo cutting of Critical Mass femmed as sold by Dinafem and a couple of other companies. Lazy profiteering.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Banned

Thumbs down GHSco S.U.C.K.S!

Surprise Surprise GHSco isn't putting in any hard work and now they get to sit back and reap the rewards off the back of another breeders work.....oh yeah and conning peeps into thinking they're buying the Real McCoy with their excessive ads in various weed rags and weed ragsites.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!

F*CK GHSco! Bobblehead and Planco breeders....P...LEASE!

Keep it real-KEEP IT MR NICE!
Old 10-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Breeder

Quote:
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!
I like bushes version; http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...bushfoolme.htm
N.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:17 PM

I love it when I buy MrNice seeds from distributors, it's like sitting at the blackjack table. I usually place my order and hold my breath. EVERYTIME in the past 9 mos Mr.Nice is in stock I order immediately. Usually about two days later I receive an email stating that they are out of stock. This is usually after I receive the processing/packing announcement too.

I have tried to obtain explanations of how this is possible through correspondence but they usually just blame it on Shanti, stating he doesn't send them enough.

This is what is really going on IMHO. The seeds are put up on the internet, the distributor takes all the money possible regardless of how many packs they have in inventory from EVERY customer willing to hand over their cash.

Then they auction off whatever they can to the highest bidders (often times Arjan) and send emails telling people to make a second choice. This is a simple business tactic which is ILLEGAL in the US called bait and switch.

IMO if you want to see if a company is run well wait for popular MrNice gear (like Black Widow or Med Man) to appear and see if you actually get it in your mailbox. So far the boutique is the only company that filled my Mr Nice order.

I'm done with seed distributors and I wish Shanti was too. They make him look bad and they blame him for their mistakes. I thought the Attitude was excellent but I see things in a different light now. IMO they are auctioning their stock off to the highest bidder instead of honoring the first come first served standard of the seed biz.

Tired of Seed Distributor's Attitude,

KB 8)_~