Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2019, 12:16 AM
Banned

well, i always try to remain civil,
you wont see me calling people names,
or acting like a child, following someone from thread to thread to troll...

yet i was banned for a post that contained nothing that im aware of that breaks the rules.
however, the trolls that keep coming to the thread i started have done all those things...and didnt get banned.

if their behavior is considered acceptable, and mine isnt, id like to know what the basis for that determination is.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:43 AM

Location: its in my head in my head zombie zombie yea yea ahh
Thumbs down

Old 10-16-2019, 05:01 PM

Hi guys.

Itís my intention to stay out of all this arguing as I have explained to Shanti and Musashi that my primary focus is on getting rid of bots and spam, has been from day one that I agreed to accept mod status...But at this point Iíd like to chime in with a few words.

As with all moderation efforts someone will be offended; either by action or lack their of. This is not a fun job and someone is always mad at you. Musashi has been working hard to get this community back on track and is clearly ruffling feathers along the way. When you try and apply laws to a lawless state many will not be happy. This forum has been self governing for a long time now so I hope that this is something Mu expected.

Jack. I had a chance to read your PM but am unsure how I can help. Personal issues are best discussed between the parties involved and I am not willing to step over boundaries to defend you or any other party. I am sorry that you feel youíre being singled out.

Guys- my message here is live and let live... donít take all of this so seriously. And if you donít wanna talk plants take it somewhere else. Reddit loves conspiracy theories and hypotheticals... maybe get your fix there.

I hope everyone can settle into a groove here and these petty disputes and blatant attempts at segregation will stop. Weíre all brothers and sisters here, letís start acting like it.

Much love and respect to the whole community.
Back to watching from the shadows now, yíall take care.

Stay hazed
Jake

Ps- I find that Skunk Haze is a great mood enhancer. Maybe some of our members who seem to not be able to let things go should grow that variety next

Stay Hazed,
Jake
Old 10-16-2019, 05:25 PM
Banned

well i wanted you moderators to see how this member acts behind closed doors, as if his behavior in the forum wasnt bad enough...
maybe you wouldnt be so quick to jump on his side just because he acts like he is defending mns reputation, all the while claiming that most of mns seed is not what shanti says it is...

skunk haze is one of my favorite varieties, hard to decide if i like it better or g13 haze.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0315 resized.jpg (839.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by jack hairy; 10-16-2019 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowingupjake View Post
Hi guys.

Itís my intention to stay out of all this arguing as I have explained to Shanti and Musashi that my primary focus is on getting rid of bots and spam, has been from day one that I agreed to accept mod status...But at this point Iíd like to chime in with a few words.

As with all moderation efforts someone will be offended; either by action or lack their of. This is not a fun job and someone is always mad at you. Musashi has been working hard to get this community back on track and is clearly ruffling feathers along the way. When you try and apply laws to a lawless state many will not be happy. This forum has been self governing for a long time now so I hope that this is something Mu expected.

Jack. I had a chance to read your PM but am unsure how I can help. Personal issues are best discussed between the parties involved and I am not willing to step over boundaries to defend you or any other party. I am sorry that you feel youíre being singled out.

Guys- my message here is live and let live... donít take all of this so seriously. And if you donít wanna talk plants take it somewhere else. Reddit loves conspiracy theories and hypotheticals... maybe get your fix there.

I hope everyone can settle into a groove here and these petty disputes and blatant attempts at segregation will stop. Weíre all brothers and sisters here, letís start acting like it.

Much love and respect to the whole community.
Back to watching from the shadows now, yíall take care.

Stay hazed
Jake

Ps- I find that Skunk Haze is a great mood enhancer. Maybe some of our members who seem to not be able to let things go should grow that variety next

Aloha Jack!
And now that the cat is out of the bag that you have contacted moderators to complain about moderators and other members in an effort to get them in trouble instead of resolving the issue directly...
How is that working out for you? How long does this have to continue?
You need to let go of this. Seriously.

Shaka
Mu
Old 10-16-2019, 09:19 PM
Banned

i tried to resolve the issue directly with you, but you wouldnt listen to what i had to say.
i solved the problem myself by putting the guy/s on ignore.

im not trying to get anyone in trouble, i feel their behavior should have done that pretty well on their own.

can you please show me what in that post was worthy of being banned?
and i will show you what they did that i think is worthy of being banned.

is that fair?

im not trying to be disruptive, or trying to promote some other company.
im just sharing my experiences with mns product, which is mostly good.

Im am against the censorship of content, but all for banning people who are trying to be disruptive to other members. if anyone doesnt like what i have to say, they can put me on ignore too.
Old 10-16-2019, 09:41 PM

It's a PRIVILEGE to be here. Move on to plants and growing, you are back.

Breath deeply and focus on the plants.
Old 10-17-2019, 03:21 AM

Jack, if someone doesn't agree with what you say, they shouldn't have to put you on ignore.
To refuse to understand you.
They should be able to push back on you.

These boards are not personal conversation.
What you post here can form opinion of the many people who read the forum, but don't post.
So if someone believes strongly that you are incorrect, then it is their right to oppose you.
That is the nature of open discussion .

How boring is the world where you only discuss things with people who agree with you.
If you are afraid to be challenged, and incapable of having an open mind, then all the poorer your life is.

This forum isn't a safe space for you.

If you don't want to be challenged, simply stop making such contentious posts
Old 10-17-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
It's a PRIVILEGE to be here. Move on to plants and growing, you are back.

Breath deeply and focus on the plants.
it is a privilege for members to be here if the forum is open to all discussion, good and bad. hopefully there isnt much bad. that is my experience with mns.
these guys have taken something that was not that big of a deal, and turned it into one. just because they dont like to see anything bad about mns? the truth is the truth, and i cant change it.

it is a privilege of the forum to have members visit the site if the forum is just a marketing tool, that hides the bad and only promotes the good.

i hope you can see the difference.

although, i have contacted both shanti and J and have not received any reply about replacing the packs that had bad germination, not to mention the other 12 packs that came in that order. i dont know until i get to them. maybe some of them will be fine, maybe some will have similar issues.
im in no rush, i have patience. i dont need anyone to send me seeds right now, i have plenty to go through still.
but i will continue to document my experiences with this purchase.
if you think it is too negative, then simply dont come to the thread and read about it. but if you have patience, just wait and see how things can turn around.
Old 10-17-2019, 04:26 PM

Moving on is the only option for moving on.

Moving on.