Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2019, 12:02 AM

You grown smoked autos? I grew a newer auto last year,free seed.. man they ain't right, not the same as photo period, weak scraggly shite. sparkling things with no charge to the trichomes..no thanks...
Old 08-14-2019, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
You grown smoked autos? I grew a newer auto last year,free seed.. man they ain't right, not the same as photo period, weak scraggly shite. sparkling things with no charge to the trichomes..no thanks...
I have started a few but always donated them. From the feedback I've gotten, you're definitely not the only with the same opinion.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
Never grown one, I've definitely heard a lot of bad. Though I have heard of some people making good autos and Shantibaba mentioned something about making a fem Critical Mass and an Auto Critical Mass.

I imagine with enough work you can breed a good auto, really they might be able to test THC as small plants to cull the real weak ones. I definitely think it's possible to breed pretty good autos just going to take a couple years and a whole lot of testing to weed out the low THC ones.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day Blunt

Ever wonder why JessE is no longer around ?
He has an alter ego named Rasta Kahn .
He is a super troll . Banned a bunch of people here , then tried to do some fake doxxing on them . Posted fake pix and fake addresses on his Use Net board .

Wolf in sheep `s clothing .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
No shit, I never heard all that. I know I heard of Rasta Kahn though. Rimmeo was a piece of work, lol, guy was trying to sell Nevil's seeds through email, I just asked for pictures of the seed packs he was selling, then I called him out, he actually had a lot of people stick up for him, until they got ripped off. Lol

I guess you never know about anyone. He definitely did ban a lot of people, I was almost worried when I first joined, it was like the black plague with all the banned members. but I had just heard of the auctions.
Old 08-14-2019, 02:58 PM

Fortunately, Jake and Musashi aint and JessE and hempy. This is a very good thing.
Old 08-17-2019, 06:08 PM

Hats off to the new mods!
Old 08-18-2019, 02:48 PM

Where's the proof that jesse is rasta khan? That's a bold claim. Let's see it here.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:32 PM

Default Basic Community Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxginbcn View Post
Hello fellas,

So I´d like to take the opprtunity to re-share the rules of the house with everyone.

The Laws of interaction, basic community rules for the Mr Nice Seedbank forum:

1.Active debate and free speech are warmly encouraged, but remember you are a guest here, and decorum and respectful conduct are not optional but expected. From the first day it was created this forum never had moderators, nor mamas nor policemen telling users what can and what cannot be said. Our idea is that every person should be self-governing. Suspensions will apply to those who directly insult, disrespect and antagonize other members with regularity.

2.MNS encourages the freedom of expression of one’s opinion in a responsible and civilized manner. Creating a community feeling, a sense of solidarity and mutual respect is one of the top priorities of this forum. Fairness is difficult to enforce so we will go back to school days style . Everyone who enters a thread with a disruptive, insulting, trolling or antagonistic post aimed at others, and all other who comment after this to further fuel and banter off the topic, will suffer equally at least 1 week of suspension from our the MSN Forum.

3.Enjoy debates and discussions, lead by example in creating a civil environment of mutual understanding and learning. Help out those that are looking for help, let your passion for beautiful plants be the energy that motivates your posts. This is no place for heros, it’s a place for people to enjoy and grow together!

4.The author of the message is solely responsible for the contents of his/her comment. Comments expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions of MNS.

5.Under no circumstances are private messages (PM) to be quoted or referred to in the public forum. Private means between the discussing parties, public means open to all who visit the site.

6. Under no circumstance you should post any details about other members that are private: no addresses, no names , no scanned version of medical licenses/cards etc....Should we find posts that contain such content, we would remove the post from the forum and the user that posted such info will be immediately suspended. Even with the approval from other members, we prefer this information to be kept off this site in the interest of the community safety and to respect the privacy for the members involved.

7.Comments that contain material that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or illegal should not be published on the MNS forum and are likely to be removed if published. Please understand that this forum wants to be able to stand on its own feet without having third party security services regulating user interaction. So benefit from the possibility that is given here, without abusing it.

8.State your opinion rather than resorting to personal attacks.

9.Be considerate. Allow others the opportunity to participate by not excessively submitting comments repeatedly throughout the day or excessively responding to every comment that is published. This considerate gesture will allow for a variety of views and opinions to be expressed. MNS reserves the right to refuse to publish excessive submissions that serve only to dominate the forum, stifle discussions, and stifle participation.

10. MNS reserves the right to refuse to publish or to edit any comment that, in their opinion, violates the rules and the spirit of the forum. Please contact users Shantibaba or Admini or fxginbcn to report any problems that might arise.

11."Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead

12. “A problem only exists if you are unwilling to deal with an issue…otherwise there is no such thing as a problem”. ~Shantibaba

13. “Mate, I would like to, but I really have no time right now….”. ~admini

Thanks for taking the time to brush up on our community rules.
Thank you for the support! Mahalo!

Coexistence can be tricky sometimes as nobody wants to be told what to do. Yet when passionate people get together it is important to establish context. Guidelines are often needed so everyone is on the same page around civility and respect. For the benefit of the new members as well as the old, I am republishing these basic community rules. As moderators we agree to these principles.

My focus as well as Jakes is to keep the site spam free. This includes certain members who post messages with inappropriate links. These types of marketing ploys will be immediately banned. Another area that needs to be addressed are the attacks on past members who are not here to defend themselves. Enough with tattling and gossip already. Members involved in this kind of activity that defy the basic community rules will also be considered for suspension.

No one wants or needs the bad cop, please don't bring it. Our focus will always be on providing a quality experience for all civil and respectful members while visiting this site. It can only happen with your awareness and adherence to these basic community rules.

Shaka
Mu

Last edited by musashi; 08-18-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaFish View Post
Where's the proof that jesse is rasta khan? That's a bold claim. Let's see it here.

Don`t even start to try to defend him .

He was not as smart as he thought he was .

To post what I found here when I googled Jesse rasta Khan would reveal his personal details ...

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 08-18-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-19-2019, 05:01 PM

all google comes up is with world of warcraft. I'll stop there.

I left this site and changed my name after jesse was here. I didn't trust his intentions. He would do little things like delete my post because it said "blue dream" His response was that I couldn't post about any other strains besides mns lol. Elmer the way you dogged Namkha at icm would make you well aware of super troll behavior.

I'm glad jake and musashi are here.