Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2019, 10:05 PM

Location: its in my head in my head zombie zombie yea yea ahh
Thumbs up

hey welcome to the new mods, less spam more green..:-)
Old 08-05-2019, 11:23 PM

Congrats y'all!
Old 08-07-2019, 01:12 AM

Thumbs up New moderators

Well chosen.
If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed.
Terence Mckenna
Old 08-07-2019, 02:06 AM

I remember a time when this forum didnít have or need any moderators. I miss those days.

M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:00 AM

doesnt seem to need any now except for bot spam.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:43 AM
Breeder and moderator

Hi All

since FX left the only moderation has been myself and i let discussions go...just time for this spamming crap and now new human spamming is a pain in the arse...so we called in the troopers.

Actually i always preferred our forum un-moderated, which gave me faith in our community...but social media and marketing media seems to prey on us nowadays....so glad Jake and Musashi accepted to help me walk the boards.

Hoping the holiday period is going good for most....all the best Sb

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 08-09-2019, 11:29 AM
Auction Manager

Great news. Much success.

Thanks, J
Old 08-13-2019, 03:47 AM

Congrats guys

All posts text , pictures uploaded by this person is for entertainment , purely fiction and for therapeutic purposes only.
Old 08-13-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphote View Post
I remember a time when this forum didnít have or need any moderators. I miss those days.

M.
Yeah, but then Nevil got trolled into leaving which was kind of gay, I liked reading his posts. Hempy got trolled into leaving too and Jesse probably left because of all that bullshit plus a lot of people didn't like him, I thought he was alright but whatever.

We probably would even hear more from Shantibaba if it wasn't for trolls. People are always asking for pictures of the parents like he doesn't have the originals though how would you know from a picture? I would like to see his father's though might help me with picking my own males a little bit. Probably not as much as smelling it and knowing exactly why he picked the fathers. Really wouldn't mind hearing about his work with Autos, an auto Neville's Haze could be amazing if it can complete the entire grow outdoors in New England. I would expect the quality to not be as good, though I have heard Autos have gotten a lot better, either way Neville's Haze outdoors in New England?? Sounds like it could be a great thing.

Not like anyone has deleted your issues and there has been a few, so crying is allowed. It's more about the Spam and people who get too out of hand, which I'm pretty sure Jesse gave warnings first. Probably going to be needed if Shantibaba actually starts selling Autos and fems this place will probably blow up with new members. Lol
Old 08-13-2019, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
Yeah, but then Nevil got trolled into leaving which was kind of gay, I liked reading his posts. Hempy got trolled into leaving too and Jesse probably left because of all that bullshit plus a lot of people didn't like him, I thought he was alright but whatever.

We probably would even hear more from Shantibaba if it wasn't for trolls. People are always asking for pictures of the parents like he doesn't have the originals though how would you know from a picture? I would like to see his father's though might help me with picking my own males a little bit. Probably not as much as smelling it and knowing exactly why he picked the fathers. Really wouldn't mind hearing about his work with Autos, an auto Neville's Haze could be amazing if it can complete the entire grow outdoors in New England. I would expect the quality to not be as good, though I have heard Autos have gotten a lot better, either way Neville's Haze outdoors in New England?? Sounds like it could be a great thing.

Not like anyone has deleted your issues and there has been a few, so crying is allowed. It's more about the Spam and people who get too out of hand, which I'm pretty sure Jesse gave warnings first. Probably going to be needed if Shantibaba actually starts selling Autos and fems this place will probably blow up with new members. Lol
G `day Blunt

Ever wonder why JessE is no longer around ?
He has an alter ego named Rasta Kahn .
He is a super troll . Banned a bunch of people here , then tried to do some fake doxxing on them . Posted fake pix and fake addresses on his Use Net board .

Wolf in sheep `s clothing .

Thanks for sharin

EB .