Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2019, 09:20 AM
Auction Manager

Default Auctions Re-Up

This thread concerns the auctions and is an extra platform to stimulate progress and interaction between US, Here for you to specifically mention any concerns and matters you feel the need to be quickly addressed.

Furthermore, For any of you current waiting for orders to be sent. Just looking at my list and there are about 12 orders pending, I will gladly add and extra pack or two to hopefully make up for the time lost.

To clarify, I am back at work now and will be on the case the next few weeks to come...

Enjoy the rest of the week....all the best J
Old 07-29-2019, 02:03 PM

Wink

Thank you for the kind help!
Always great to hear from you guys
Old 07-31-2019, 02:00 AM

Default missing order

10+ emails have been sent so far. Hope burns eternal.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:37 AM

Wink

I just got the reply..
Thanks very much :-)

Last edited by P3Ci; 08-02-2019 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Auction Manager

Default 40+ auctions

40+ auctions have just been uploaded, so you can start bidding again. But stay tuned as this is not all...

Shanti and I are going to launch a summer stock special clearance.... More about this will be announce in the next coming days. But, I can already tell you that I am definately excited
Old 08-02-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J, Auction Manager View Post
40+ auctions have just been uploaded, so you can start bidding again. But stay tuned as this is not all...

Shanti and I are going to launch a summer stock special clearance.... More about this will be announce in the next coming days. But, I can already tell you that I am definately excited
Well that makes me kind of want to wait to bid. Lol, special clearance!!

Well I guess I can wait, I've been waiting for like a month to bid on Critical Mass, I have a couple girls I want to hit him.

Last edited by bluntmassa; 08-02-2019 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-06-2019, 03:18 PM

Thumbs down missing order

No response from help desk. Really wish I could get this resolved. Maybe your seeds will arrive, mine did not and they are treating me like a scammer! Right now I wish they would ban me from the forum so I don't keep righting these stupid complaints. So much time is wasted trying to make this right. At least send me an email telling me I am shit out of luck!
Old 08-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Auction Manager

Default Out of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
No response from help desk. Really wish I could get this resolved. Maybe your seeds will arrive, mine did not and they are treating me like a scammer! Right now I wish they would ban me from the forum so I don't keep righting these stupid complaints. So much time is wasted trying to make this right. At least send me an email telling me I am shit out of luck!
Hi Frank,

You are indeed out of luck. Sorry for the hassle and the wait. Post service did not help at all. Kept reffering me around, which was no use in the end.

Since your tracking mentions it was indeed recieved. This is our reference point. And the policy we must uphold or we indeed can be scammed.

All the best,
J
Old 08-09-2019, 02:42 PM

Unhappy

J.,

If the package was sent by registered mail, please show him the signature of the receiver. In Canada, international shipments other than to and from the USA are not trackable by Canada Post.

Frank is not a scammer. The mere suggestion that he is, is slander and defamation of character at the very least. I do support my fellow Canadian in this matter.

Peace be with you from RastaKev.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:01 PM

Yes show him the signature of the person that signed it, it's up to you to prove he got it.

Franktank what was your order?