Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2019, 10:59 PM

What's with the profile pic?
You are absolutely right, being nice is something we can all benefit from.

Shaka
Mu
Old 09-01-2019, 11:25 PM

Default profile pick

The profile pick is the exact truth of what happened. Paid for seeds and did not get them. Have I not been clear on that from the beginning? The picture is what MNS got from Netherlands tracking. J sent emailed me his copy. What I got was nothing. Do you really believe I am scamming MNS?
Old 09-02-2019, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
The profile pick is the exact truth of what happened. Paid for seeds and did not get them. Have I not been clear on that from the beginning? The picture is what MNS got from Netherlands tracking. J sent emailed me his copy. What I got was nothing. Do you really believe I am scamming MNS?
For all you know someone could have signed for your package. It definitely doesn't look as though customs got it. Maybe you can buy the wife something nice? I just bought my wife a 60" tv, giving me all the justification to splurge on myself. although in the long run the seeds more than pay for themselves.

I don't know if you are trying to scam but you do sound like a broken record. There are a few good breeders in Canada too, none as cheap as the Auctions though. Next generation was pretty cheap though, I want to try them out myself, I'm mostly just hoping he releases pure Romulan before I order.

Last edited by bluntmassa; 09-02-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:12 AM

Default Absolutely right

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
They do take a while to ship occasionally, but they clearly shipped it and somehow the postal service lost it. You should probably take it up with the post office, if it says it was signed but it wasn't signed by you that's a big problem and not the fault of MNS. Even if you ordered from any of the big seed companies with guaranteed shipping, they would not help you as the tracking says it was delivered.

It's unfortunate but shit happens, the post office must have made a mistake, they probably still have it somewhere really. Of course, there is also a slight chance you're trying to get a second delivery free, probably not, but I'm sure it's happened before, so you can't really trust everyone.
Most logical response you received.
Quote:
I have no more anguish about this and am over it.
That didn't last long. The real question might be who around you is scamming you. You act as if MNS is scamming you. Maybe Shantis grows all got hit at once and Franktanks order is the last chance to preserve the MNS library. Ridiculous how long you've dragged this out. I believe you can thank Morphote for fucking up that bandwagon.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Ooooppsss thanks for reminder to detatch
Hey braddah franktank!

Why did you get rid of the words that were in this post? I thought it was a good post. As I recall the words you wrote, you admitted to anger after not receiving your seeds. You also shared how stressful it was because your old lady was involved- and we all have known that kind of stress! When wifey ain't happy, nobody happy! LOL. I actually imagined your progression through the "5 stages of grief", with you being in the last stages towards acceptance of the situation. It was a great teaching piece for us all.

InJuStIcE. We have all been ripped off, lied to, cheated on, you name it. Learn from it, let it go; no need to wear it around your neck. Thanks for shedding your profile pic BTW, it didn't look good on you anyway

Most of us here, sans the trolls, are in this for the love of the plant. Am I correct in saying that several members have offered to defray? I would be happy to also support their efforts by sending you seeds from my own stash to make you whole. LMK.

Shaka
Mu
Old 09-02-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Hey braddah
When wifey ain't happy, nobody happy!
Shaka
Mu
You sure got that right Musashi. They can make a fire breathing beast sound like a vacay.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J, Auction Manager View Post
40+ auctions have just been uploaded, so you can start bidding again. But stay tuned as this is not all...

Shanti and I are going to launch a summer stock special clearance.... More about this will be announce in the next coming days. But, I can already tell you that I am definately excited
There had been a few early skunk haze - Summer clearings put up at the auctions...but without a timer and they were deleted shortly after.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootigh View Post
You sure got that right Musashi. They can make a fire breathing beast sound like a vacay.
Happy wife, happy life. Lol, seems to work out alright.