Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2019, 11:30 PM

You fail to see the problem still continues. Good luck with that.

M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:44 PM

Default You say others fail to see....you just fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphote View Post
Resolved? Luckily my package eventually showed up. No help from ďcustomer serviceĒ. This fire was started long ago and continues to burn apparently. Letís see them change the way they treat customers with issues then Iíll happily keep quiet.

M.
So you're here to complain about a problem you're not having?

Quote:
This post/thread is just to inform.
I ordered via standard mail. Simone said "it's your fault for ordering via standard mail" and "sorry best we can do is send you some extra beans with your next order".
M.
Simone was right. Offering to throw in extra on the next order was a generosity on their end.

Quote:
Well, sorry Simone/Shanti that's just not good enough. Lesson learned.

M.
Really wtf is this anyway? What kind of egotistical BS is this?

Quote:
Ok this is more than a little embarrassing but must be done. Package arrived safe and sound yesterday. Not going to bother with the calculations on how long it took to get here, needless to say it took months. Although I do consider that unacceptable it does not condone my reaction to this situation. Sincerest apologies to Simone, Shanti, and the rest of the crew. I will impose a ban on myself for a couple of weeks and this thread can be deleted. Sorry for the trouble.

M.
You see Morphote.
#1 You ordered standard. If your seeds didn't come oh well. Your arguement wasn't valid to start. Sounds like they went out of their way to take care of you and this is your gratification. Lesson learned ( funny turn there eh )

#2 You won't be embarrassed or apologizing if you run your own damn business like a grown man. This soap opera BS you're putting on about a problem that is not even remotely related to your situation is spam at best. If you have a problem with someone, be an adult and take issue directly up with them privately.

Quote:
Hi All,
I will not post again.
M.
But unfortunately you have. If i was made a mod you would've been 100% correct here.

Quote:
Or maybe I should find it reassuring that Iím not the only one thatís been mistreated? You decide.

M.
Sounds like you've attended too many battered spousal meetings to me. Cry your river elsewhere.
Old 08-13-2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
...the last bit was sent to me from Jay( I assume). I did not have access to his tracking info. As Rastakev has already explained. My concerns were emailed long before May 22..there you have it. April 13 to may 22. 3-5 business days for shipping? And he thinks he is being scammed. Thank you again to the members who have reached out to me. To be honest I was deeply moved by the generous offers. I do not require financial assistance. Just want what I paid for.
They do take a while to ship occasionally, but they clearly shipped it and somehow the postal service lost it. You should probably take it up with the post office, if it says it was signed but it wasn't signed by you that's a big problem and not the fault of MNS. Even if you ordered from any of the big seed companies with guaranteed shipping, they would not help you as the tracking says it was delivered.

It's unfortunate but shit happens, the post office must have made a mistake, they probably still have it somewhere really. Of course, there is also a slight chance you're trying to get a second delivery free, probably not, but I'm sure it's happened before, so you can't really trust everyone.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:48 PM

yeah, first thing to do would be contact post office and ask where your package is, see how it was signed for, etc...
they might have taken it to the wrong house, your neighbor signed for it, and kept it.
the signature may not even be legible enough for you to read or figure out who it is.
and anyone could sign for it like that, even you. and just say thats not your sig.
so the real problem is if the post office took it to the wrong place. and if someone near you now knows you were trying to get seeds at that address.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J, Auction Manager View Post
40+ auctions have just been uploaded, so you can start bidding again. But stay tuned as this is not all...

Shanti and I are going to launch a summer stock special clearance.... More about this will be announce in the next coming days. But, I can already tell you that I am definately excited
Very excited about that!
Cant wait to see what gems are going to be cleared from the Vault.... That means fresh seed stock and killer deals for everyone!

But question for J : are there other Strains from the catalouge that can be added to auctions Site? especially at the buy now's I really miss things like Shark Shock....

stay safe!
D
Old 08-14-2019, 11:46 AM

Default missing package

I was working on may 22 ( stated time of delivery). Checked tracking info may 23, stated it was picked it at 2:30 and delivered at 7:30. This was Netherlands tracking info not canada post. Went to post office to inquire if a delivery had been sent, it had not. Inquired if a search could be started. Was told that since it was not a canada post tracking # the search would have to be started by sender. Since MNS says the are getting the run around from tracking service they cannot confirm or deny. So Netherlands tracking is useless in Canada. It is probably sitting at customs in a pile with thousands of other seed orders from Netherlands. Canada knows its populace will attempt to import hundreds of thousands of illegal seeds from blackmarket. It is legal to grow here but not buy from non- licenced sources. The seeds are great if they get to you. I do understand why they do not wish to resend ,the seeds were a bargain and to have to resend the same order at no cost is to painful. Do not order from Canada. I have no more anguish about this and am over it. Just do not order from Canada.

Last edited by franktank; 08-14-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:22 PM

Yeah, I have no idea how Canada Post works. I know with the US I've gotten my tracking number from Simone (been a little while since my last shipment) and once it gets to the USA the same tracking number works here. I've never actually had a problem receiving my packages.

I wouldn't really tell people they shouldn't order from Canada you had 9 packs of seeds for 128.75 Euro's!! Sure you probably got screwed, but I'm sure 95% of the time it should arrive without a problem. Now I personally wouldn't do a $500 order in one shipment because I always send cash in an envelope and worry everytime but I just keep it under $200 so any loss ain't too painful.

Really the way I see it is you would have the same problem with say Seedsman guarantee shipping. But you'll be paying retail and just SSH is over $100 sure you get a couple freebies but overall you are spending more for a lot less with the same risk. I'd tell you to go somewhere else if there was somewhere better but nobody is going to sell 9 packs that cheap and guarantee shipping though mistakes can happen. Really the only reason I haven't used the auctions in a few years is I just barely germinated the last of my Mr. Nice seeds and some where 6 years old stored fairly well not too much germination problems still about 60-70%. But really it could have happened to anyone, I would still reorder sure it's a pain in the ass and kind of a bitch, but you won't find a better deal.

Other than that if you could somehow prove the package was not signed for they would probably honor the guaranteed shipping.

Last edited by bluntmassa; 08-14-2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-15-2019, 02:55 AM

Default tracking

Are there any canadian members who have gotten orders in the last few months? Perhaps some canadians members would chime in to let us know. If they had it would certainly restore some confidence in new auction shipping. Used to be so impressed by stealth quality of of orders from ITALY. REALLY TOP KNOTCH.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:57 PM

When Simone ran the auctions, packages came from Italy.
When J took over they came from NL.

Haven't ordered since..
Old 08-17-2019, 03:53 PM

Default there you have it

Well that is 3 Canadians giving thumbs down on the new auction shipping. Sure the prices are incredible but that hardly matters if they do not show up!