Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2019, 03:38 PM

Default Nevil....?

Seeing rumors that Nevil may have passed away within the last day, does anyone know for sure if that's the case?

If so, I'm saddened by the news. I'll cherish his work, and probably put a rush on growing out nevilles skunk in his honor
Old 04-01-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoril View Post
Seeing rumors that Nevil may have passed away within the last day, does anyone know for sure if that's the case?

If so, I'm saddened by the news. I'll cherish his work, and probably put a rush on growing out nevilles skunk in his honor
Nevil SCHOENMAKERS Death Notice - Osborne Park, Western Australia | The West Australian

It is true. Smoke one in his honor.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Digital

Hi Amoril glad to see a familiar face even if you might be bearer of bad news. Hope this can be verified one way or the other.

{edit} Well shit guess it is time to put one in the air for the day. RIP Nevil your contributions are not forgotten!
Old 04-01-2019, 04:21 PM

I was told by somebody pretty close to him, September last year he may not have long left. He battled on the remaining months extremely well.

There's not much i can say to pay him enough gratitude for what he has done for everybody in cannabis.

With that said.

RIP NEV

For anybody that want's to send flowers click the link below.

Link

@PMB https://bloomex.com.au/Legacy-Sympat...&pid=192042089

Last edited by masey; 04-01-2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:56 PM

It still doesn't come up in a Google search, and my phone tells me DON'T open the link.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:32 PM

Rest In Paradise, N.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:42 PM

rip Nevil Schoenmakers
Old 04-01-2019, 07:00 PM

One spliff for the King, rip Nevil
Old 04-01-2019, 07:11 PM

This makes me sad.. thank you Nevil. Rest in peace...
Old 04-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Breeder and moderator

Hi All

Nevil had been sick for some years with hep c and cancer and had been battling it well for the last 20 plus years...however the passed 2 years he had some issues that obviously got the better in the end.
He was a pioneer , freedom fighter, businessman, activist by career choice, perfectionist, critic with authority, great collaborator on breeding projects, lateral thinker, a professional in an unprofessional business, a great person to interact with on all subjects, my friend for 30 years and a head strong individual that fort for truth in a deceptive world. He was a strong minded individual who may have been misunderstood at times but was undoubtedly a maverick and now a legend.
All who knew Nevil closely will know he was sincere and could not tolerate bullshit. I loved this trait and will dearly miss such an important person in my life.
I wish his children strength and to all his family I sincerely send my deepest condolences and wish for them a healthy life. In the good times and in the difficult times we shared a strong respect for each other and for that I will miss Nevil. It is always difficult to find an equal partner at certain stages of life but we both knew we shared a revolutionary age and golden age together in the 1990s...and that evolved into Mr Nice Seedbank.
I can tell you all a lot about this character and this man...I have his notes, his plants and his old seed and feel honoured to have shared many good years enjoying our very private world of plants ...something not many can really understand due to the legally challenging times . A link between Howard , Nevil and myself...amongst many others and a link that ran so deep we all passed dark days to get into the light...which we all did.eventually.
Nevil's dreams are ubiquitous since he infected the world with his first seed bank and his work lives on all over the globe .
The world was fortunate to have had the presence of Nevil ...and we will all carry his torch till we pass it on to the next person.Thank you for being who you were and it was a privilege to have been on earth at the same time...and more to have called you my friend.
Big love to a legend in my lifetime...there will always be a thought about Nevil everytime I germinate a seed...his light will bless us all till we meet again.
Big love shantibaba

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl

Last edited by shantibaba; 04-01-2019 at 09:04 PM.