Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2018, 08:14 AM

Bit sad when this stuff happens. Guess it really comes down to what Howard would have wanted from a moral level but the law isn't known for morality. Sad. RIP HM
Old 08-15-2019, 11:34 AM

The site looks great sb congratulations hard work coming to fruition. I have a question though. In my part of the USA there has been huge problem with opioid addiction and there are a few breeders trying to work some genetics to help with this problem. Will CBD crew or any other MNS joint venture offer anything like this in the future. Sorry if this wasnít the right place to post this itís just a serious problem in our country and one that Iím passionate about trying to help with. Thank you again for all your years of hard work
Old 08-19-2019, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
CBD crew is working on several new lines, we will have in 2019 CBD Gelato, CBD GSC, CBD Gorilla Glue and CBD G13. We have completed several further inbreeds of CBD Therapy and they are now ready to go through germination and flowering controls to make sure all is correct...but looking good. Just a lot of projects and seed production altogether and we had to get production up to stock before proceeding with breeding projects. But looks like 2019 will be interesting for all those who enjoy those USA flavors with a good mixing of CBD. Remember we at CBD crew still advocate 1 to 1 CBD to THC cannabis and breed these seeds for those who work from home and in remote areas or areas without medical licencing ....so our following is substantial for these lines and we do hope to have things ready in the first 4 months of this season.
Shanti Iím pretty sure you said you would never do this. Iím not mad at you. Make that money!

M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripeysnipe View Post
The site looks great sb congratulations hard work coming to fruition. I have a question though. In my part of the USA there has been huge problem with opioid addiction and there are a few breeders trying to work some genetics to help with this problem. Will CBD crew or any other MNS joint venture offer anything like this in the future. Sorry if this wasnít the right place to post this itís just a serious problem in our country and one that Iím passionate about trying to help with. Thank you again for all your years of hard work
Honestly that kind of sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. There is no such strain of weed that's going to stop withdrawals or even help at all while going through the withdrawals, until you get towards the end of the sickness.

Of course, people will try to make money off of anything. All I did was smoke some hash after the withdrawals and I was good. Best you can do is hash from the strongest indica you can find, although Sativa is nice too really anything that takes your mind off of dope. Definitely high THC which is already available.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:34 PM

I think arjan said he saw some amazing work with cannabis and curing opiate addictions, spent a week with some dude...lmfao.. cracks me up that story...
Old 09-02-2019, 05:18 PM

In Italy there are plenty of companies taking the name from Mr. Nice seeds. This xbd markr is yet completely out of control.
The only thong is to do a talk with the "breeder" and understand what you have in your hands.
A big GOOD LUCK to everyone in Italy.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:58 PM

It is sufficient to buy directly from the breeder or from serious retailers like seedsman ..
Old 09-02-2019, 10:19 PM

Damn.
I've had to step a way for about 6 months & wasn't really present the months prior.

What the shit is going on I say.

Well it's unfortunate to those that don't know or don't do the research of what they want to experience. Maybe it's just not important to them the way it is for others or myself. I've always appreciated Shanti/MNS & the way he has done things. Hope individuals taking an interest in MNS things don't get suckered or at least find the right path sooner than later.

Always exited to hear new things from Shanti & I can't wait to get involved again soon!

Morphote, how you been man. I can't recall but thought Shanti was talking about MNS strains to what your referring to.