Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2019, 09:16 AM

This would be amazing in my opinion. Climate is great there for growing all kind of plants. If it is going to happen I will buy biggest in villa in Thailand https://tranio.com/thailand/detached/ on of these maybe It is so cheap there, especially if you plan to move away from other country.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeril View Post
This would be amazing in my opinion. Climate is great there for growing all kind of plants. If it is going to happen I will buy biggest in villa in Thailand https://tranio.com/thailand/detached/ on of these maybe It is so cheap there, especially if you plan to move away from other country.
only thai can buy in thailand if you want buy you have to married to a thai girl or have an associate
Old 02-02-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinxstar View Post
only thai can buy in thailand if you want buy you have to married to a thai girl or have an associate
G `day QS

Foreigner can own property , but not the land it sits on .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Old 02-07-2019, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day QS

Foreigner can own property , but not the land it sits on .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Very true, although there are provisions for foreign owned companies which register in Thailand to own commercial land with some provisos.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Very true, although there are provisions for foreign owned companies which register in Thailand to own commercial land with some provisos.
G `day Glow

I studied up on expatriots rights in Thailand .
Considered marrying a Thai lady and living there permanently .

Fck that ! lol .

The Soi Dogs have more rights than whitey in Thailand .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Old 02-08-2019, 10:52 PM

Quote:
G `day Glow

I studied up on expatriots rights in Thailand .
Considered marrying a Thai lady and living there permanently .

Fck that ! lol .

The Soi Dogs have more rights than whitey in Thailand .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Lol just by the way you wrote that I could see you know Thailand haha.. Yep the place is a dichotomy. I like Thai culture but they are seriously bent and racist:-) Marry one.... Agh to hell with that... Although I do know guys who have amazing Thai wives so I guess its a bit like marrying any girl from any culture. Some marriages are great while most should never have happened:-)
Old 02-11-2019, 01:16 PM

Smile Greetings! The 1st after so long!!

Hi friends!

When I heard Thailand gonna legalized it, I've started growing again! Not since 2012-2013
hope to be with them on the forefront of the movement! Kudos Thailand, you've set a great example to the other Asian countries and heading the way!

Gonna take these to the great sunny tropical outdoor and gonna share the experience with you guys! Currently cultivating amnesia haze, sour og, lemon og haze and those s.a.g.e. cbd and cbd chronic, cbd heavy strains developed in collaboration with the living legend himself @Shantibaba Cheers!
Old 02-13-2019, 05:26 AM

Decision to slowly phase out paraquat met with stiff opposition

By PRATCH RUJIVANAROM
THE NATION
Old 02-15-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:

The good old west selling banned poisons (in the west) to developing nations:-) Either way, I expect that just as with Colombia the key to production will be super critical CO2 extraction and fractional distillation at which point impurities such as paraquat are easily removed in production..
Old Yesterday, 06:05 AM

Amnesty underway for users, possessors of cannabis

Amnesty underway for users, possessors of cannabis
national February 15, 2019 01:00

By THE NATION

THE AUTHORITIES are taking concrete steps towards granting amnesty to those who use or have cannabis in their possession if they report to the authorities within a given time frame.
The Drug Committee approved three draft legislations for amnesty yesterday.
If these drafts become law, even possessors of cannabis, who are not patients or research units, will be pardoned.
“We have already passed the draft regulations, but there are still many steps left. The Food and Drug Administration [FDA] will have to put these drafts through public hearings and gather opinions for further review,” FDA secretary-general Tares Krassanairawiwong said yesterday.

He was speaking after chairing a meeting with the Drug Committee, during which the green light was given to several draft subordinate laws yesterday.
The approved drafts included three announcements designed to grant amnesty to government agencies, private firms, community enterprises, practitioners of traditional Thai medicine, research organisations, patients and everybody else who use and possess cannabis.

“They must report within 90 days once the announcement goes into effect,” Tares explained.

Under Thai law, cannabis is an illicit drug and possession or use of it is punishable by a fine and/or a jail term.

However, the Kingdom is currently in the process of allowing the use of medical marijuana, and several subordinate draft legislations are being prepared to facilitate the enforcement.

According to plan, patients who use marijuana for health reasons will be allowed to continue using the drug after they register themselves for amnesty and till the medical-marijuana system is introduced.

Marijuana is believed to be useful for patients battling Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, stress, chronic pain, and nausea related to chemotherapy.