Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 11:07 PM

Thank you for taking the time to reply much appreciated.

Absolutely I be working to get my friend a nice balanced blend of cannabinoids to give him the best chances to heal at this time.

I know of a few people recently passed at young age from cancers. I think of Howard often. Makes me sad that many could benefit from this great plant yet are still being denied full unhindered access to it.

I couldnt hold back the tears when i saw my good friend he still too young for this and all the good memories together come flooding back.

I do my best to help my friend but so sad we not using cannabis yet as preventative nutrition and medicine.

We never give up and soon have no plant prohibited in any way.

There is a important project that i am working on and would be great if can have your support.

I have sent you a few PMs but appreciate your hard work and efforts to get things done and be the change we want to see so no hurry to reply, good things do take time and i await patiently.

peace and love to you all
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, I now give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the entire earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

John 15:17 - These things I command you, that ye love one another.
Old 09-22-2018, 05:17 AM

Thumbs up thank you for good works

Thank you for getting the mr.nice shop going....

makes me well happy you making the medicine easily available... i make order in next few weeks need to share with friend after radiation therapy

https://shop.mrnice.nl/products/blis...k-cbd-capsules
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, I now give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the entire earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Old 10-23-2018, 01:31 PM

hallo.

i did an order the 11th of october and havent recived any news, ive sent 3 e-mail to the add in the web and no answer, how can i contact so i can ask how my order is going because it has been a while now.

Thanks befforehand.
Old 10-23-2018, 11:51 PM

Default Thanks you all for your efforts to make things better

I edited this post because upon reflection of the bigger picture for perspective, my comment was not entirely fair.

MNS has done a significant good works to make the world better and one of those is to make available such quality Genetics of the herb for which I would wait 10+ years to acquire.

J has had to work with my myriad of requests, and has been verily helpful. Thank you J.

Although it is not a competition, rather more so about contributing to the best we are able to, you all have certainly done more than I have.... to the extent that I even doubted my name as BenPlantin because for too long I have not even Been Planting.... Thanks to the good woks of MNS I am fortunate and grateful to have recently burgeon to life Walkabout and Nordle lines.... i feel my senses ... to go on a Walkabout with the honorable Howard. Thanks again MNS for the opportunity to do so.

My brother physically passed away a few days back and so it was too late to even try the CBD Capsules with some of our own whole plant THC.

Keep up the good works MNS and also to every other living person... get up stand up dont give up the fight for our right to all herbs plants and trees... just by rebelling and not obeying the oppressive acts of the dictators guilty of what is genocide you are helping to destroy these evil people....

Romans 1:18
God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness.

Bob Marley - Babylon System
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6o_e74XIQ

Shared here in the past but worth to share again...

Desiderata
https://www.desiderata.com/desiderata.html

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Together we stand, divided we fall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K9NPjmgwFI

Rebel.

peace and love

Last edited by BenPlantin; 11-17-2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Herbal meditation, reflection, and perspective
Old 12-22-2018, 10:33 AM

Sorry if this wasnt the right place to post this its just a serious problem in our country and one that Im passionate about trying to help with. Thank you again for all your years of hard work