Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2018, 08:56 PM

G `day BS

There you go !
Talkin like an authority about things you don`t know about . Again ...

MITE-RID SPIDERMITE AND RED MITE 45ML
2 watching

AU $29.00
+ AU $5.00 postage
Get it by Tue, 28 Aug - Tue, 4 Sep from Wollongong, New South Wales
 • Brand New condition
 • No returns, but backed by eBay Money Back Guarantee
MITE-RID 45ML. The bug spray cannot be used any longer than 2 weeks before harvest to be sure it doesn't have traces in the fruits.

I have known of Neem Oil for 30 years .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Old 08-24-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day BS

There you go !
Talkin like an authority about things you don`t know about . Again ...

MITE-RID SPIDERMITE AND RED MITE 45ML
2 watching

AU $29.00
+ AU $5.00 postage
Get it by Tue, 28 Aug - Tue, 4 Sep from Wollongong, New South Wales
 • Brand New condition
 • No returns, but backed by eBay Money Back Guarantee
MITE-RID 45ML. The bug spray cannot be used any longer than 2 weeks before harvest to be sure it doesn't have traces in the fruits.

I have known of Neem Oil for 30 years .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3841499/

https://link.springer.com/article/10...098-013-1327-x

There's actually a bit of research that suggests high levels of exposure to Azadirachtin can prove to be problematic health wise. I remember looking into this years ago. Just like any chemical that is toxic to one organism it is likely to be toxic to other organisms (in this case humans). It all depends on the mode and level of exposure. Oh and yeah I tend to avoid the use of mite rid - found it to be bloody phytotoxic at levels which adequately control "mite":-)

Last edited by Glow; 08-24-2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sur View Post
Meh. A lot of over-hyped BS if you ask me. The facts...

To start, there are ZERO known cases of fatalities in the US from Neem or Azadirachtin. Only ONE case has ever been been reported for neem poisoning, and that guy DRANK about 4 oz of raw neem oil thinking it was salad oil. He was in the hospital for observation overnight, and then he went home. That's it.

In Oregon, California and Washington state, Azadirachtin is allowed in commercial Cannabis cultivation, and has been for MANY MANY years. It is also a common pesticide used in organic farming of all kinds of produce in the US. If this hysterical nonsense were actually true, everyone buying commercial weed and organic produce in the US would be getting sick. Hospitals would be overflowing. But they are not. Why? Because this is pure and simple bullshit.

Also this ONLY applies to raw neem oil with Azadirachtin, and Azadirachtin refined from neem (ie. AzaMax). It does NOT apply to refined neem oil, which has the aza removed and comprises the vast majority of neem oil sold in the US. But they hype it anyway. AzaMax was pulled from the shelves here earlier this year, but only because it had residue of OTHER pesticides in it other than Azadirachtin.

Also in regards to why Neem oil is not sold in Canada and Oz, that is because those bass akwards nations require that any product claiming to be a pesticide or miticide must be rigorously tested and proven to be effective before it can be sold there. Even though everyone knows that it actually works. Since it is a generic oil made from pressing neem seeds, no one company can patent it, so no company is going to pay to have it tested just so that they can sell it. The same has happened to agricultural mineral oil in Canada where it can no longer be sold as such, for the exact same reason. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH (so called) Azadirachtin POISONONG. ZERO.

Azadirachtin will break down in about 100 hours. You can look at the Cornell University FACTS and research results on Azadirachtin here:

Azadirachtin

But the hype continues. Fake news, people. Fake news. Its all hyped up over on IcRag. Carry on...
Agree with EB on this one Big Surr - you need to stop trying so hard to be an authority. And you certainly are clueless on all things Oz so perhaps stick to talking about your region of the planet lest you look the fool (posing as authoritative). Google is your friend https://apvma.gov.au/node/11196

If I remember correctly Neem Oil can be sold in Australia without APVMA registration providing the purity/concentration is below a certain threshold set by the APVMA. So BS Neem Oil can be readily sold and used in Australia(and is).
Old 08-24-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All

hearing a lot of issues from farmers recently about their issue using Neem oil for natural insecticide.

Have a read as this could affect more than people think....

https://steemit.com/cannabis/@drutte...neem-poisoning

all the best Shantibaba
Yep been hearing stuff for years on Neem. Prob is we are continually dealing with the myth that because a chemical is organic it's all lovely and safe. Bollox to that.
Old 08-25-2018, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
Hey EB.
I'm not sure the article tries to prove anything. He says he thinks that the syndrome is a myth, and is just neem. toxicity.
I don't think he is trying to prove it beyond doubt.
It appears the suggested syndrome itself is doubtful.
An interesting point of view, even without irrefutable proof.

G `day VTI

Well after a little investigation I find like I guessed this is from a person who was a member of International Cannagraphic Magazine Forum . Handle ; the clean game .

I told him years ago I didn`t believe him .

Azadaractin in Dabs is not what the majority smoke anyway .

Goes further to say he believes its related to Helicobacter Pylori stomach infections and stomach ulcers .
Science is about disproving things by methodology. Not listening to random people on the internets ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .[/QUOTE]

Hi EB.
The syndrome is purported. Unproven.
He is showing deductive reasoning. He offers his logic, and allows you to use judgement.
I guess context is a little difficult.

Last edited by Vlad the Inhaler; 08-25-2018 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Semantics
Old 08-25-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Hi All

hearing a lot of issues from farmers recently about their issue using Neem oil for natural insecticide.

Have a read as this could affect more than people think....

https://steemit.com/cannabis/@drutte...neem-poisoning

all the best Shantibaba

Be careful with the salad dressing. Just cos it's natural doesn't mean it's good for you.
OK. Thanks
Old 08-25-2018, 10:43 AM
Breeder and moderator

Hi All

EB the article is just that i did not mention it for no reason my friend. As many hemp farmers who used it in 2014 ...onwards have had lab reports with high concentrations in extractions and it has been pulled off the market. It is not public knowledge as it is only discovered in extraction stages and has caused extra work in labs for some to clean it off...

I use Neem oil amongst other preventative treatments, but for those who are soon going to go through disappointments when extractions impurities it is one of the things to be aware of.

If you do not use Neem oil then nothing to worry about.

While science demands proof to support itself, the beginnings of issues that are felt in certain communities and are the initial tremors which become science eventually, due to issues arising. So please remember we are here to keep people aware of possible issues as well as real issues and positive info also...

All the best Sb

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 08-25-2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
While science demands proof to support itself, the beginnings of issues that are felt in certain communities and are the initial tremors which become science eventually, due to issues arising. So please remember we are here to keep people aware of possible issues as well as real issues and positive info also...
Thanks for the clear summation. Always appreciate your humble leadership style.

Aloha
M
Old 08-25-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Hi All

EB the article is just that i did not mention it for no reason my friend. As many hemp farmers who used it in 2014 ...onwards have had lab reports with high concentrations in extractions and it has been pulled off the market. It is not public knowledge as it is only discovered in extraction stages and has caused extra work in labs for some to clean it off...

I use Neem oil amongst other preventative treatments, but for those who are soon going to go through disappointments when extractions impurities it is one of the things to be aware of.

If you do not use Neem oil then nothing to worry about.

All the best Sb

G `day Shanti

OK Shanti my friend ...

If it is a problem then why are you still using it ?

What level does it become a problem ?

At what stage of flower do you discontinue using it . how do you decide this ?

Like I said previously I know about this Urban Rumour .
I took interest in the thread . 5 YEARS AGO .

TheCleanGame
Banned

11-14-2013, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Had these exact same symptoms almost 3 years ago, coupled with all over muscle tension and back pain at injury sites.

Only thing I changed before I had the problem was the addition of Azadirachtin products to my grow. Azamax & Azatrol... Aza-Sol is another one that also uses azadirachtin as an active ingredient.

I grow clean... GH nutes with pH up, maybe a bit of pro-tekt once in a while. I use GH Bloom or Kool Bloom as a bloom booster. Nothing grown this way for 8 years ever 'messed' with me.

Moved to Colorado 3 years ago and started using azamax and azatrol. Went to the hospital by ambulance TWICE with these same symptoms after harvest.

Problems went away when I switched to Non-Azadirachtin cannabis. (Can't even use the shit in veg!$*$*#)

Tried it again about a year later and had the exact same issues.

AZADIRACHTIN (or the damn carrier oil that's used) is NOT compatible with cannabis. Period! I'm still waiting for the rest of the world to realize this in about 8 years or so. *facepalm*

By the way... stomach relief can be found by drinking home-made honey mead, eating garlic pan-fried in olive oil and eating a home-made fermented food that's correct for your blood type. (Usually kimchee, kefir or yogurt)

The garlic is a powerful anti-bacteria and the fermented foods put the beneficial enzymes and yeasts back in. That right side stomach/intestine pain is gas bubbles in your intestines.

Yeah... I lived in a hot bath for about 6 months and can converse with anyone intimately about this subject. I'm predicting a HUGE surge in ER and doctor visits in colorado come Jan 1st because most of the dispensary meds I've come across are just putrid with aza-products.

Wrote a couple articles on it already... check my sig as they're on my blog.

Keep it Clean!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274706

5 years and counting .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 08-25-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-26-2018, 01:24 AM

Neem systemic so it showing up when used shouldn't be surprising...