Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2017, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensient View Post
Has anyone seen a other pack or have a seed catalog besides the fake one in high times, the 20th anniversary edition book even States the catalog is fake. There may of very well have been the strains in the catalog out there, but is it just Watsons bullshit, because no one seems to know anything about Sacred seeds or have any dealings with them. I would love to see some proof! Who knows, maybe I'm tripping,
Hola Sensient,

The Legendary Arizona Wizard MadJag documented his experience in detail about getting seeds from Rob in the 80s. I'll try to find exactly where he talks about it...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=317501

here it is...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...1&postcount=59

Last edited by StrangePilgrim; 12-30-2017 at 04:29 AM. Reason: lynx
Old 12-30-2017, 05:33 AM

Whoa, shit, slip of the tongue,
Or fingers, lol, slip of the mind actually. Been changing my writing styles and asking questions to throw people off, no one's really put it together till the other day, was pm,d out of the blue, must of been something I said that gave it away, wasn't meant to use the handle on purpose, was just thinking about my old handle because of the pm and accidentally used the handle, I'll be editing back to sentient. If you wouldn't mind could you please remove your post. Yeah the cats out of the bag and my inbox is getting flooded. I have my personal reasons why that handle was layed to rest. Thanks for the kudos, pm me so I know who you are, memories a bit on the old side nowadays but I'm sure it will all come back if you remind me who you are. Things have changed so much since the old days, miss overgrow, I've been asked to join up with the new edition but I'm not really interested in rejoining all the community's, I am around under a few handles, just haven't been posting. This Big Sur is my kind of guy with is why I've been active here, listen to this guy, he knows his stuff and was there. All he has written is fact, and I'm learning a lot from his posts! I'll be around on this forum, if anyone on here knew me from the day and wants to get in touch pm me and I'll let you know my secure email and we can chat through there. Please don't take it the wrong way but I will be asking a few questions to prove to myself that we really had contact back in the day, I'm sure people can understand why, some hairy shit whent down when OG and CW went down. Take care fellas, and keep the great info coming. I'm an old fart but I'm still learning. Anyone heard from the madman or Rod lately? Put me in touch if you have, those in the know will know whom I'm talking about, cheers good people, Sensient
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecky View Post
Fuck man i didnt know that was you! Haha. No wonder i enjoyed reading your posts. Great to see ya around, its been a while bud.
.........................Terence McKenna..............................

Last edited by sensient; 12-30-2017 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensient View Post
Whoa, shit, slip of the tongue,
Or fingers, lol, slip of the mind actually. Been changing my writing styles and asking questions to throw people off, no one's really put it together till the other day, was pm,d out of the blue, must of been something I said that gave it away, wasn't meant to use the handle on purpose, was just thinking about my old handle because of the pm and accidentally used the handle, I'll be editing back to sentient. If you wouldn't mind could you please remove your post. Yeah the cats out of the bag and my inbox is getting flooded. I have my personal reasons why that handle was layed to rest. Thanks for the kudos, pm me so I know who you are, memories a bit on the old side nowadays but I'm sure it will all come back if you remind me who you are. Things have changed so much since the old days, miss overgrow, I've been asked to join up with the new edition but I'm not really interested in rejoining all the community's, I am around under a few handles, just haven't been posting. This Big Sur is my kind of guy with is why I've been active here, listen to this guy, he knows his stuff and was there. All he has written is fact, and I'm learning a lot from his posts! I'll be around on this forum, if anyone on here knew me from the day and wants to get in touch pm me and I'll let you know my secure email and we can chat through there. Please don't take it the wrong way but I will be asking a few questions to prove to myself that we really had contact back in the day, I'm sure people can understand why, some hairy shit whent down when OG and CW went down. Take care fellas, and keep the great info coming. I'm an old fart but I'm still learning. Anyone heard from the madman or Rod lately? Put me in touch if you have, those in the know will know whom I'm talking about, cheers good people, Sensient

G `day 20 footer

When it comes to bull shit you are a king !
Tell us about the Durban that hospitalised people . Tell us about your perennial Colombian ?
I like a good fastasy story at bed time ...

I heard you don`t smoke ganja anymore ?

Glad the curtain has been pulled .Like the Wizard from Oz .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 12-30-2017 at 06:51 AM.
Old 12-30-2017, 10:38 AM

Your Idols are fuckwits.. your problem..
Old 12-30-2017, 04:43 PM

“Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
but I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days.

Glory days yeah goin back
Glory days aw he ain't never had
Glory days, glory days”
~ B. Springsteen

In Cali in the 60’s and 70’s. San Diego with it’s military bases and proximity to the border. Surfed from Escondido to Huntington. The surfer scene and ALL that hash! It was a happening time and place in SoCal.

But verifiable stories over the years? Ha!
Facts as someone suggested? Yeah right- a bunch of cocked up shit.

Aloha
M
Old 12-31-2017, 07:06 AM

Hey all, thanks for that, I'll get reading, give me something to do this fine new years eve.
Great info being shared.

I don't bother with idiots, not worth my time.

Thanks to everyone, good bunch here, minus one or two dicks.
Cheers, Sensient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangePilgrim View Post
Hola Sensient,

The Legendary Arizona Wizard MadJag documented his experience in detail about getting seeds from Rob in the 80s. I'll try to find exactly where he talks about it...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=317501

here it is...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...1&postcount=59
Old 12-31-2017, 08:07 AM

Only one or two.. you need to read more lmfao..
Old 12-31-2017, 09:04 AM

Well now everyone has paid out on various entities (including in some cases each other:-), happy new years! Have a safe one. Be good, be smart and be careful.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:27 AM

Haha, awesome comment!agree %100.
Just went through that first link strange pilgrim
Amazing pics and info in there, some true history, thanks for setting me straight, I'm an old fart but it makes me realize how much I don't know. Thanks so much, if you have any more links I would love to read them. Those skunk pics are amazing. Beautiful plants! Thanks again, my deepest respect to you... SENSIENT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
Only one or two.. you need to read more lmfao..

Last edited by sensient; 12-31-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:32 AM

Happy new year to you too,
And to all, peace, SENSIENT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Well now everyone has paid out on various entities (including in some cases each other:-), happy new years! Have a safe one. Be good, be smart and be careful.