Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 12-06-2017, 01:34 AM
bluntmassa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: outlaw country,USA
Posts: 1,325
Default

No shit, I always thought he just worked with the CIA like Pablo Escobar and the Iran Contra scandal.

Of course you know the CIA and DEA work together on some shit. Even Mr. Nice himself had some dealings with MI6 never actually read his books just seen the movie.

Kind of some shit our governments put us in prisons while they themselves are the drug dealers.

Got to love it! I was selling heroin before the War On Terror not long after 9/11 the price of heroin dropped a lot then friends started working with the DEA and I got the fuck out because I damn sure wasn't going to rat and I didn't want to do 15-20 years when I had plenty of cash to wash and buy land to build a home. Sure I never made millions but I got out with my honor. Part of me wishes I just started dropping bodies but nothing respectable in selling coke and heroin anyways.

People want to rat on me for herb oh yeah, I got shit locked down to make national news. I don't give a fuck when I die, but I will die with honor, not in no cage like some of my friends.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-06-2017, 01:46 AM
bluntmassa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: outlaw country,USA
Posts: 1,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Don't know anything about Emery threatening to grass his customers but I do know people who know Emery very well and have dealt with him. He def isn't a grass because my pals are the types he would have grassed to get a deal and not one of them has said anything about Emery being a narc. The dude is a rip off merchant and has pedophilic leanings though:-) That much is certain and the stuff of legends. Thing is the whole drug war has always been a case of the most ruthless climbing over a pile of bodies to get to the top. Very few of those that did get to the top didn't commit a few sins along the way. He who casts the first stone etc.
Emery didn't have to rat on any Canadians he got hit by the DEA, even turned himself in because the Canadian government would have seized all of his property as criminal gains. He was looking at a lot more time than he did but just the records of selling seeds to Americans was enough for a DEA deal.

Of course I don't think he should have been arrested just for selling seeds but nobody should be arrested for heroin either IMO. But the US government completely fucked Bush, Obama, Trump, all the way down to Nixon and even before are all tyrants. Thomas Jefferson would have shot them all on the White House lawn.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
Got to love it! I was selling heroin before the War On Terror not long after 9/11 the price of heroin dropped a lot then friends started working with the DEA and I got the fuck out because I damn sure wasn't going to rat and I didn't want to do 15-20 years when I had plenty of cash to wash and buy land to build a home. Sure I never made millions but I got out with my honor.
No such thing as a heroin dealer with honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
People want to rat on me for herb oh yeah, I got shit locked down to make national news. I don't give a fuck when I die, but I will die with honor, not in no cage like some of my friends.
I think you are mixing up "honor" with dignity.

This whole thread is based on a claim that you made in the subject line and never proved.
Sam The Skunkman finally admitted to working with GMO marijuana.

You certainly did not prove it in your first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
In general I oppose GMO crops, they may or not be safe but I hate they way it is used to create varieties that are resistant to Roundup and the like.
CRISPR is different in that no foreign DNA is inserted, it is a tool to edit the genes, and does really the same as breeding but with much more rapid results, as the same alterations will occur in nature or in classical breeding at a much slower rate. CRISPR tech can be considered organic by some groups and not by others. The USDA and various Organic Associations around the world seem to differ on opinions. It can be used to reduce dependence on pesticides, and fungicides, that is good.
CRISPR tech does not require the same disclosure as GMO crops with inserted foreign genes in them, CRISPR can be done with Cannabis and no one could tell the difference between a plant breed using classical breeding and a CRISPR modified plant, so it will happen, but to use the tech it is expensive and also proprietary tech but the savings in time, labor and money using it compared to classical breeding will ensure it is widely use in the near future.
-SamS
I've known for a while GW Pharmacuticals was working in partnership with Veritas Pharma Inc. which is the first company to patent a marijuana plant most likely it would be a GMO plant. The company does have an investors statement in which they admit to working to genetically engineer marijuana.

But now Sam is speaking of GMO marijuana that he claimed nobody was working on when I knew it was 100% being worked on thanks to Chimeras work as head breeder with Veritas Pharma Inc.
If anything, you used a sensationalist headline to draw people in, then change the claim from "Sam admits to working with" to "Sam is talking about" which is decidely less controversial.
Then you shift the focus to Chimera and seem to claim that he has "worked with GMO cannabis" which I am willing to believe if evidence supporting the claim is provided, but you fail to provide evidence of that too.

Maybe Chimera was one of the PhD's listed in their documentation and I didn't recognize his name?

The investor PDF you linked doesn't contain any documentation or claims about the creation of a GMO cannabis strain. The only mention of it is written in future tense and the reference points to an IP law firm https://www.patentable.com/
Not a research group.
Now that you are talking about Chimera, at least post the evidence that HE is doing what you say.

Understand: I have no love for either of these guys and have no interest in defending them.
When you make baseless sensational claims, you destroy your own credibility.

So, to recap my impression of this thread:
  • Your post never proves what the subject implies. True or not, you fail to provide evidence for your claims.
  • You change the topic in the thread and then fail to prove the new allegations.
  • There is NOTHING honorable about selling heroin. The fact that you made a lot of money doing it and have no remorse tells me that you are not a good person. Yes, all drugs should be legal as should suicide. Nobody should have the right to tell us what we can and cannot do to our own bodies. But all drugs are not equal. Each drug has it's own unique nature and for lack of a better word, karma. Heroin is highly addictive and in the environment we live in today, throws those who become addicts into a self-destructive course towards death. Defend yourself if you like, but anyone who has had the misfortune to learn first hand about how heroin affects people will see right through you.

Edited to add:
Please stop referring to Thomas Jefferson in your writing.
Praise for Jefferson coming from a proud heroin dealer is a black mark on his name and undermines his credibility and honor.
Admire him all you like, but he would not admire you.
__________________
Cptn

Last edited by Cptn; 12-06-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: defend reputation of Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Aussieland
Posts: 449
Default

And we give two fuck of your impression, why? Heroin, learn to fucking use the shit instead of abusing it.. going from your post it looks like that's your play though, abuse.. I imagine a bit of pointing goes on to show blame in your life also.. no doubt your one that says god created cannabis how can it be illegal...hypocritical wankers.. first wave of icsnitches.. bring no proof of nothing but their defence of the lord and saviour of cannabis.. pity only good done was stealing seeds and selling them to a proper breeder or was it giving him his worst female cut, to blow any of his best shit away, I can't remember, which story is he peddling this year? lmfao

Last edited by Growstone; 12-06-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-06-2017, 07:14 PM
musashi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: in a galaxy far, far away
Posts: 1,302
Default

Certainly an emotional subject lacking data, based on nothing but rumor, innuendo and outdated stories, as no one as of yet, has actually provided hard data demonstrating they were actually there.

Is it money in my pocket? No.
Does it directly affect my smoking experience right now? No.
Does it feed my cows? No.
Will it help the homeless and others in need? No.
Does it make my putter stiffer? No.

Not interested in living in the past. Piss on, I mean, play on fellas.

Aloha
M
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-06-2017, 08:59 PM
bluntmassa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: outlaw country,USA
Posts: 1,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn View Post
No such thing as a heroin dealer with honor.


I think you are mixing up "honor" with dignity.

This whole thread is based on a claim that you made in the subject line and never proved.
Sam The Skunkman finally admitted to working with GMO marijuana.

You certainly did not prove it in your first post:



If anything, you used a sensationalist headline to draw people in, then change the claim from "Sam admits to working with" to "Sam is talking about" which is decidely less controversial.
Then you shift the focus to Chimera and seem to claim that he has "worked with GMO cannabis" which I am willing to believe if evidence supporting the claim is provided, but you fail to provide evidence of that too.

Maybe Chimera was one of the PhD's listed in their documentation and I didn't recognize his name?

The investor PDF you linked doesn't contain any documentation or claims about the creation of a GMO cannabis strain. The only mention of it is written in future tense and the reference points to an IP law firm https://www.patentable.com/
Not a research group.
Now that you are talking about Chimera, at least post the evidence that HE is doing what you say.

Understand: I have no love for either of these guys and have no interest in defending them.
When you make baseless sensational claims, you destroy your own credibility.

So, to recap my impression of this thread:
  • Your post never proves what the subject implies. True or not, you fail to provide evidence for your claims.
  • You change the topic in the thread and then fail to prove the new allegations.
  • There is NOTHING honorable about selling heroin. The fact that you made a lot of money doing it and have no remorse tells me that you are not a good person. Yes, all drugs should be legal as should suicide. Nobody should have the right to tell us what we can and cannot do to our own bodies. But all drugs are not equal. Each drug has it's own unique nature and for lack of a better word, karma. Heroin is highly addictive and in the environment we live in today, throws those who become addicts into a self-destructive course towards death. Defend yourself if you like, but anyone who has had the misfortune to learn first hand about how heroin affects people will see right through you.

Edited to add:
Please stop referring to Thomas Jefferson in your writing.
Praise for Jefferson coming from a proud heroin dealer is a black mark on his name and undermines his credibility and honor.
Admire him all you like, but he would not admire you.
Heroin is just as much a medicine as cannabis oxycodone is the same thing and it's most certainly a medicine.

I did have proof Chimera was the lead breeder of the first cannabis cultivar to obtain a USPTO patent but he had the news report deleted. I looked up the holder of the first USPTO patent on a marijuana cultivar and it is indeed held by Veritas Pharma Inc..

The video of Chimera speaking about GMO cannabis is still available but since he had one deleted I'd rather not post it on a cannabis forum because he will catch wind of it and attempt to have it removed yet again.

Opium dens where also common under Jefferson's presidency as well as extracts of opium just not as strong as heroin.

I honestly don't give a fuck what you think of me I see nothing wrong with someone selling or using drugs of any form. I only have a problem with the fools who like prohibition of drugs they are truly the scum of the Earth IMVHO. If you are for marijuana legalization and not heroin you are a hypocrite.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Elmer Bud's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Land Of Oz
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
And we give two fuck of your impression, why? Heroin, learn to fucking use the shit instead of abusing it.. going from your post it looks like that's your play though, abuse.. I imagine a bit of pointing goes on to show blame in your life also.. no doubt your one that says god created cannabis how can it be illegal...hypocritical wankers.. first wave of icsnitches.. bring no proof of nothing but their defence of the lord and saviour of cannabis.. pity only good done was stealing seeds and selling them to a proper breeder or was it giving him his worst female cut, to blow any of his best shit away, I can't remember, which story is he peddling this year? lmfao
G `day GS , Blunt

Smack yourselves away boys .

Learn how to use it ? [ I wonder when I have heard some thing so ridiculous ? ]
Plenty have tried and failed . I guess they just weren`t smart or tough enough ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
__________________
Quote:
Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-06-2017, 09:26 PM
bluntmassa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: outlaw country,USA
Posts: 1,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
And we give two fuck of your impression, why? Heroin, learn to fucking use the shit instead of abusing it.. going from your post it looks like that's your play though, abuse.. I imagine a bit of pointing goes on to show blame in your life also.. no doubt your one that says god created cannabis how can it be illegal...hypocritical wankers.. first wave of icsnitches.. bring no proof of nothing but their defence of the lord and saviour of cannabis.. pity only good done was stealing seeds and selling them to a proper breeder or was it giving him his worst female cut, to blow any of his best shit away, I can't remember, which story is he peddling this year? lmfao
I don't believe in God but I do believe every single drug on this planet is just fine. Heroin is no worse than alcohol I know just as many people to have died or had their lives ruined by both drugs neither should be illegal as not everyone turns into a junky or alcoholic. I used both drugs heavily and I never died or turned into a hobo. Some people are weak survival of the fittest fuck the weak our population is too high to protect the weak.

Of course you won't see me cry over someone's death it's life I'm going to die just like everyone else it makes no difference. We can have an all out nuclear war tomorrow I'm not going to cry, not going to have sympathy for the dead, I'm going to try to survive if I die oh well such is life.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-06-2017, 09:38 PM
musashi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: in a galaxy far, far away
Posts: 1,302
Default

Must be that Mercury in retrograde thing...

Shaka
M
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Aussieland
Posts: 449
Default

Elmer,
Not for me bro,allergic but that's not the point. That thing in your head hurt to use, it can't be that cryptic... I don't deal either but again not the point but just to make shit a little clearer so it don't hurt.. I didn't think you jumped to conclusions or just butt hurt when they jumped to you? ...... guess in your logic I'm gay as well, as I voted yes..

Last edited by Growstone; 12-06-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL