MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   3. The daily news (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/)
-   -   Sam The Skunkman finally admitted to working with GMO marijuana. (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/16194-sam-skunkman-finally-admitted-working-gmo-marijuana.html)

ENGLISH 03-08-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heritagefarms (Post 235391)
The HempenRoad (1997) ~ Documentary about industrial cannabis and medical marijuana you can see Dave towards the 1hr 11min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjCo2HEJSU

sensient 03-09-2019 07:51 AM

Well...this post was long ago, but I just wanted to say you are absolutely right. I apologize for my profanity, I should not have reacted in that way, and it doesn't say much for my own intelligence. My reaction was mainly due to Elmer constantly trolling and putting down others, calling themn liars, and constantly picking on people. Its all good and I appreciate you pulling me up on my post. I'm really sorry to everybody in the forum, should of just kept my mouth shut, but I lost my cool. I'm just putting myself on the same level as the trolls and trouble makers. I used to subscribe to all the story's and history's of certain lines and what not, but to tell you the truth I am over it all. Nowadays I'm just happy to grow nice weed and leave it at that. Its taken me all these years to come to this conclusion, says a lot for my intelligence doesn't it...lol. Anyway, take care everyone, I hope you all find what your looking for. Peace out...Sensient
Quote:

Originally Posted by musashi (Post 229198)
Well, that didnít last long. BTW, your point is missed when you devolve to low level name calling.

Aloha
M


musashi 03-09-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensient (Post 235403)
... Nowadays I'm just happy to grow nice weed and leave it at that. Its taken me all these years to come to this conclusion...


Hands to plant; growing and working the medicine real time, everything else is conjecture and in the end, a waste of breath.
I am now convinced- I get better results by talking to my plants lol!


Welcome home braddah!


Shaka
M

Big Sur 03-09-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensient (Post 235403)
Well...this post was long ago, but I just wanted to say you are absolutely right. I apologize for my profanity, I should not have reacted in that way, and it doesn't say much for my own intelligence. My reaction was mainly due to Elmer constantly trolling and putting down others, calling themn liars, and constantly picking on people. Its all good and I appreciate you pulling me up on my post. I'm really sorry to everybody in the forum, should of just kept my mouth shut, but I lost my cool. I'm just putting myself on the same level as the trolls and trouble makers. I used to subscribe to all the story's and history's of certain lines and what not, but to tell you the truth I am over it all. Nowadays I'm just happy to grow nice weed and leave it at that. Its taken me all these years to come to this conclusion, says a lot for my intelligence doesn't it...lol. Anyway, take care everyone, I hope you all find what your looking for. Peace out...Sensient

No need to apologize to anyone here. I do not see the need anyway. You hit home on the points about specific people being trolls here. They apparently are here to pick fights and press their opinions, however insane they are. I simply add them to my ignore list. You are far less of a problem here than many others are. This site has boiled down to a lot of hard asses. Its funny, but lately I have met a lot of people around the world and locally through this site. They simply to not post here any more and send me PMs. IMO, this site has become too lightly moderated, and as a result, has declined greatly. Such is the world wide web and forums in general.

curious101 03-10-2019 12:19 AM

This was THE PLACE to be at 10 years ago

It’s dead anymore

CannaFish 03-10-2019 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensient (Post 235403)
Well...this post was long ago, but I just wanted to say you are absolutely right. I apologize for my profanity, I should not have reacted in that way, and it doesn't say much for my own intelligence. My reaction was mainly due to Elmer constantly trolling and putting down others, calling themn liars, and constantly picking on people. Its all good and I appreciate you pulling me up on my post. I'm really sorry to everybody in the forum, should of just kept my mouth shut, but I lost my cool. I'm just putting myself on the same level as the trolls and trouble makers. I used to subscribe to all the story's and history's of certain lines and what not, but to tell you the truth I am over it all. Nowadays I'm just happy to grow nice weed and leave it at that. Its taken me all these years to come to this conclusion, says a lot for my intelligence doesn't it...lol. Anyway, take care everyone, I hope you all find what your looking for. Peace out...Sensient

Great post Sensient, I've had some unpleasant feelings in the past from reading Elmer's posts.

There was no intelligence in this. I'm grateful for him now, it's a fun exercise to remain peaceful and read his remarks. It was silly to get angry at nothing.

Elmer Bud 03-10-2019 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensient (Post 235403)
Well...this post was long ago, but I just wanted to say you are absolutely right. I apologize for my profanity, I should not have reacted in that way, and it doesn't say much for my own intelligence. My reaction was mainly due to Elmer constantly trolling and putting down others, calling themn liars, and constantly picking on people. Its all good and I appreciate you pulling me up on my post. I'm really sorry to everybody in the forum, should of just kept my mouth shut, but I lost my cool. I'm just putting myself on the same level as the trolls and trouble makers. I used to subscribe to all the story's and history's of certain lines and what not, but to tell you the truth I am over it all. Nowadays I'm just happy to grow nice weed and leave it at that. Its taken me all these years to come to this conclusion, says a lot for my intelligence doesn't it...lol. Anyway, take care everyone, I hope you all find what your looking for. Peace out...Sensient

G`day Sensient aka 20 ft Thai

You got called out for spreading myths and using a sock handle .
Then went bezerk with abuse .

Now you wanna be the victim . That`s some complex psychology right there !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Rza 03-15-2019 09:50 AM

That was an interesting video to see David Watson on camera back in 1997, thanks for sharing that!


I was on Overgrow back in the day and was having trouble finding a phD dissertation and SamSkunkman actually sent it to me in the mail from across the freaking pond. I really thought that was cool. I was really interested in some biology stuff about Cannabis and he hooked it up out of nowhere, just being a solid guy, I guess around 2003/4?

Elmer Bud 03-18-2019 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CannaFish (Post 235415)
Great post Sensient, I've had some unpleasant feelings in the past from reading Elmer's posts.

There was no intelligence in this. I'm grateful for him now, it's a fun exercise to remain peaceful and read his remarks. It was silly to get angry at nothing.

https://i.imgur.com/XToLzTq.jpg?1

trippn 01-16-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENGLISH (Post 235402)


So, did he ever answer we he needed to change his name in order to assume a new identity?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL