MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   3. The daily news (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/)
-   -   Sam The Skunkman finally admitted to working with GMO marijuana. (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/16194-sam-skunkman-finally-admitted-working-gmo-marijuana.html)

sensient 01-02-2018 09:34 AM

hey elmer,why not just fuck off you fucking idiot,the guy clearly knows a lot more than you,your just some wank who thinks he knows it all,you know shit dickhead! just what you have read,you are a complete and utter fuck wit,go troll someone else you total fucking idiot,i mean why even bother,shows your maturity levels,just a jealous wanker with nothing better to do,the guy obviously knows what he,s talking about! there were you dickhead? no,so just fuck off and grow your fantasy plants,you have so much to say,but no proof,no nothing,just another jesse, just fuck off dickhead,people want o learn,not listen to your bullshit,i mean what a total fuckhead,who would even bother to come online just to troll what others have to say! youdont know shit,and never will,because you already know it all,do a bit of research on joe, it isn't just a story dickhead,fucking pisses me off,no wonder this forum turned to shit and all the members with the real info have left,because of fuckwits like YOU!!!! sorry to all others in this thread,but ive had enough of this fuckwit,just fuck off..SENSIENT! p.s, fuck off cunt or you,ll be fucked off!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer Bud (Post 229178)
G `day BS

So you are a wanna be biker who couldn`t make it .
But know all the inns and outs of everyone's business in Santa Cruz from 40 years ago .

And know a fantasy tale about Romulan .

Keep it coming . Its better than a Stacey Keach show .

Mr Nice forum the kooks last redoubt . What you really need is the king of the bull shitting kooks JessE to join you all . After all he already rewrote the history of cannabis to suit his ends ...

Thanks for sharin

EB


Broseidon 01-02-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glow (Post 229186)
I've said this to his face on another forum where he was taking the piss out of a PhD Pharmacist who has forgotten more than Chimera will ever know. The dude is a fat little spoilt rich kid whose Daddie is a dentist in a backwards arsed hick town. He's basically built a lot of his rep ripping off real talent like Steve the Breeder and the Cannabis Cowboy (who is a damned good man who speaks ill of no one except Chimera). No one with cred really respects Chimera. I guess one great outcome of legalisation will be that clowns like Chimera get relegated to the halls of history. Fuck him.... Moving on.

I think, unfortunately, it's exactly guys like Sam and Chimera, who talk a much bigger game than what they can back up, who are eager and willing to sell out to Big Pharma and Agriculture.
And these two entities have no clue about the whole shabang but people with a spine won't work with them so they are all too eager to throw big bucks in the direction of people like Chimera who in turn see it as validation that they are hot stuff.

It's messed up but I believe exactly people like Chimera will have way too much influence on the whole thing in the current and near future simply because they are "the best" that the suits can get their hands on.

Glow 01-02-2018 01:27 PM

Possibly mate but those with the smarts and a bit of cash can rise to the top of the heap (if they so choose) with integrity. But you do make a good point.

musashi 01-02-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensient (Post 229189)
hey elmer,why not just fuck off you fucking idiot,the guy clearly knows a lot more than you,your just some wank who thinks he knows it all,you know shit dickhead! just what you have read,you are a complete and utter fuck wit,go troll someone else you total fucking idiot,i mean why even bother,shows your maturity levels,just a jealous wanker with nothing better to do,the guy obviously knows what he,s talking about! there were you dickhead? no,so just fuck off and grow your fantasy plants,you have so much to say,but no proof,no nothing,just another jesse, just fuck off dickhead,people want o learn,not listen to your bullshit,i mean what a total fuckhead,who would even bother to come online just to troll what others have to say! youdont know shit,and never will,because you already know it all,do a bit of research on joe, it isn't just a story dickhead,fucking pisses me off,no wonder this forum turned to shit and all the members with the real info have left,because of fuckwits like YOU!!!! sorry to all others in this thread,but ive had enough of this fuckwit,just fuck off..SENSIENT! p.s, fuck off cunt or you,ll be fucked off!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensient (Post 229157)
...And to all, peace, SENSIENT

Well, that didnít last long. BTW, your point is missed when you devolve to low level name calling.

Aloha
M

Marcus_in_the_Darkus 01-02-2018 04:25 PM

Sad to see this kind of stuff on MNS again. It seems that weed forums simply can't remain civil for long. I'm here for positive vibes and this diminishes my experience on the site, and that of everyone else. EB, Sensient and Big Sur and have a lot of experience to share and I wish we could leave it at that.

shantibaba 01-02-2018 07:41 PM

Hi All

seems differences will always remain differences to some so better get over that issue or else at the minimum desist from interacting as some things will remain too difficult to bridge from where you are all coming from on these stories.

The simple thing is history is just that His Story...so if you were not doing it and actually there it will be which ever side of the story you prefer to believe. And this will be a preference rather than a fact...so see it for what it is and welcome to 2018.

Thanks all the best Sb

Glow 01-03-2018 01:24 AM

Don't feed the troll
 
Yeah look Sensient, the whole point is trolling really is some sad little bastard, keyboard warrior seeks to evoke a response by continually attacking anything that is said. EB has just done that and as such he is now a happy little troll:D

They've actually done a lot of research on how forums and social media can bring out the worst in some people... Pretty simple stuff really. In the real world if some prick gives me cheek I'd knock his fucking teeth out - on a forum unless I can get his IP and track him (which why would you?) the gutless little wanker gets to say anything he likes. Hey man if it makes EB feel more like a man slinging shit at people let him go and just ignore him.

Elmer Bud 01-03-2018 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glow (Post 229214)
Yeah look Sensient, the whole point is trolling really is some sad little bastard, keyboard warrior seeks to evoke a response by continually attacking anything that is said. EB has just done that and as such he is now a happy little troll:D

They've actually done a lot of research on how forums and social media can bring out the worst in some people... Pretty simple stuff really. In the real world if some prick gives me cheek I'd knock his fucking teeth out - on a forum unless I can get his IP and track him (which why would you?) the gutless little wanker gets to say anything he likes. Hey man if it makes EB feel more like a man slinging shit at people let him go and just ignore him.

G `day Glow

For a bloke with as many smarts as yourself who has studied social interactions on the webz .
Why do you keep making the same mistakes ?

Your book is very good . Your web site that`s been under construction for at least 5 years is very informative .
But when you post on forums it always ends in conflict and you telling some one they are a fool and your out of there . Seen it again and again across the web from you .
Insanity ; doing the same thing expecting a different outcome .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Glow 01-03-2018 02:46 AM

Safe to say I got the outcome I was looking for EB:D

Elmer Bud 01-03-2018 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensient (Post 229189)
hey elmer,why not just fuck off you fucking idiot,the guy clearly knows a lot more than you,your just some wank who thinks he knows it all,you know shit dickhead! just what you have read,you are a complete and utter fuck wit,go troll someone else you total fucking idiot,i mean why even bother,shows your maturity levels,just a jealous wanker with nothing better to do,the guy obviously knows what he,s talking about! there were you dickhead? no,so just fuck off and grow your fantasy plants,you have so much to say,but no proof,no nothing,just another jesse, just fuck off dickhead,people want o learn,not listen to your bullshit,i mean what a total fuckhead,who would even bother to come online just to troll what others have to say! youdont know shit,and never will,because you already know it all,do a bit of research on joe, it isn't just a story dickhead,fucking pisses me off,no wonder this forum turned to shit and all the members with the real info have left,because of fuckwits like YOU!!!! sorry to all others in this thread,but ive had enough of this fuckwit,just fuck off..SENSIENT! p.s, fuck off cunt or you,ll be fucked off!


G `day Sensient aka ...

Your reaction shows your insecurity .

I am talking about things you posted . Are you denying you wrote them ? Or are you incensed your highly questionable anecdotes are being questioned ?

Its OK for you to question other peoples integrity but when yours is questioned you retort with foul language and a tirade of insults .
Classy .

Thanks for sharin

EB .


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL