Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 05:15 AM

Default "POT" Belly Pigs

Last edited by Wicked1; 10-19-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:00 AM

Another reason why bacon rules!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked1 View Post
how can you not eat pork? I love pig ham, bacon, tender loin, and baby back ribs no way I could give up pork it just tastes so good.

but actually some guy on rollitup was asking how much weed too feed his goat too get high off the milk. I kinda wish I watched that thread see if it would actually worked. lol, that would be awesome cannabis infused goat milk now that's something to pour on your cereal in the morning.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:58 AM

Location: Rolling in the dunes @ Broke inlet, D'Entrecasteaux National Park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
how can you not eat pork? I love pig ham, bacon, tender loin, and baby back ribs no way I could give up pork it just tastes so good.

but actually some guy on rollitup was asking how much weed too feed his goat too get high off the milk. I kinda wish I watched that thread see if it would actually worked. lol, that would be awesome cannabis infused goat milk now that's something to pour on your cereal in the morning.
Haha, its awesome the length people go to in order of discovering new ways to get high!
Old 05-23-2013, 01:12 PM

Default Say Cheese

I canít remember where I got this, I think itís from Belgium. Making cheese with Herb. I donít think the milk is infused (not sure though), just using the herb as an herb.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cheese.jpg (65.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-23-2013, 02:01 PM

Default I'm with Blunt!

You got that right Bluntmassa! Down here in the southern us of a we've figured out how to pretty much damn near cook anything and make it taste good.

"If garlic and cayenne don't make it taste better, you don't really need to be eatin' it anyways"...I remember my grandad jokingly saying this many times...usually as he was eating sardines or souse or making sausage...lol

I've been reading up on making infused butter and oils etc....being somewhat of a "foodie", I'm quite overjoyed at the possibilities
Old 05-23-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical MASSiah View Post
You got that right Bluntmassa! Down here in the southern us of a we've figured out how to pretty much damn near cook anything and make it taste good.

"If garlic and cayenne don't make it taste better, you don't really need to be eatin' it anyways"...I remember my grandad jokingly saying this many times...usually as he was eating sardines or souse or making sausage...lol

I've been reading up on making infused butter and oils etc....being somewhat of a "foodie", I'm quite overjoyed at the possibilities
for real they can cook down south I lived in FL for about 5 years when I was younger. I loved them frog legs, gator tail, soft shell turtle, crawfish, even them boiled peanuts people up here never even heard of most of that stuff but its damn good. I've been trying to get my wife alright with moving down south I hate winter and I want to grow haze plants outdoors.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical MASSiah View Post

Totally agree, but it should also be noted that wild hog and that crap you get at the grocery store taste totally different. Grocery store pork chops are bland. The pork chops I harvest are smaller than store bought, but they have a buttery, sweet taste to them. Nothing beats the meat off a healthy wild animal.....southerners know that well, too!

Natural Farming How-to Videos and Bokashi composting www.prokashi.com/videos

Flow thru earthworm compost bin ideas http://vermicomposters.ning.com/foru...through-bins-a

Composting with black soldier flies http://www.treehugger.com/lawn-garde...urs-video.html
http://www.thebiopod.com/