Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Kangativa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Marijuana Australiana

Hi all,

This Doco is being made by a up and coming young film maker and is a big step in helping Australian people understand that this wonderful plant is not what is was portrade as and to also help them understand the amazing medical benifits it has.

This is only a tiny part of the film and it includes some amazing people, who not only have put their life and time into doing what they do, but also the penalties they have paid, including Tony Bowers situation at the moment.

Due to MNS policies I have had to remove the link...the film maker is Richard Baron.

Last edited by Kangativa; 05-08-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Brewquality's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Rolling in the dunes @ Broke inlet, D'Entrecasteaux National Park.
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangativa View Post
Hi all,

This Doco is being made by a up and coming young film maker and is a big step in helping Australian people understand that this wonderful plant is not what is was portrade as and to also help them understand the amazing medical benifits it has.

This is only a tiny part of the film and it includes some amazing people, who not only have put their life and time into doing what they do, but also the penalties they have paid, including Tony Bowers situation at the moment.

Hope you enjoy......
Respect for that post! i support and encourage the mature use of medicinal marijuana in Australia, i will proudly jump on board for the cause
__________________
Quality over quantity.

Last edited by JessE; 05-09-2013 at 04:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Kangativa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewquality View Post
Respect for that post! i support and encourage the mature use of medicinal marijuana in Australia, i will proudly jump on board for the cause
Thank you mate that is most appreciated and hopefully once this doco is out there the world can see our MJ culture and our fight for the legalization of Medical MJ.

Unfortunetly I have to remove the link for now.....but if you can pass it on to friends would be awesome.

Thank you again,

Peace,

Kanga
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-10-2013, 08:07 AM
Brewquality's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Rolling in the dunes @ Broke inlet, D'Entrecasteaux National Park.
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangativa View Post
Thank you mate that is most appreciated and hopefully once this doco is out there the world can see our MJ culture and our fight for the legalization of Medical MJ.

Unfortunetly I have to remove the link for now.....but if you can pass it on to friends would be awesome.

Thank you again,

Peace,

Kanga
Alllll goood man i have already shared this vital info else were, and had positive responses back from the people who have viewed it.. Now lets just hope this gets the well deserved respect & positive response from the mind bent people of oz that believe "cannabis" is "bad" and alcohol is "better for you" , and the pollies, there some of our worst players in the fight for the mature legalization!
__________________
Quality over quantity.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2013, 01:42 PM
shantibaba's Avatar
Breeder and moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,460
Default

Hi All

After reviewing the short fund raiser for the film myself and checking things are ok, I have decided I will allow this link to go on the site via my own post. This should avoid any problems or breaches of MNS rules about linking outside sites by members and at the same time maybe help raise awareness while the Government committee decide on the issue of medical cannabis in Australia or at least New South Wales.

Marijuana Australiana by Richard Baron

all the best Sb
__________________
ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ-ψ

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Brewquality's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Rolling in the dunes @ Broke inlet, D'Entrecasteaux National Park.
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All

After reviewing the short fund raiser for the film myself and checking things are ok, I have decided I will allow this link to go on the site via my own post. This should avoid any problems or breaches of MNS rules about linking outside sites by members and at the same time maybe help raise awareness while the Government committee decide on the issue of medical cannabis in Australia or at least New South Wales.

Marijuana Australiana by Richard Baron

all the best Sb
Nice one Shanti! lets stick it to em' and move forward with what should already be legalized!
__________________
Quality over quantity.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:47 AM
Kangativa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All

After reviewing the short fund raiser for the film myself and checking things are ok, I have decided I will allow this link to go on the site via my own post. This should avoid any problems or breaches of MNS rules about linking outside sites by members and at the same time maybe help raise awareness while the Government committee decide on the issue of medical cannabis in Australia or at least New South Wales.

Marijuana Australiana by Richard Baron

all the best Sb
Thank you Shanti for doing that, I know Richard was happy to have it here.

Much respect,

Kanga
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Smokin Moose's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Somewhere deep in the mind's eye.
Posts: 935
Default

Thanks for posting this.
__________________
Each and every one of us can play the part of an activist to some degree. Being here at MNS is an act of activism. Simple as that. It all adds up until critical mass occurs, then change comes.

Last edited by Smokin Moose; 05-15-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sonoran desert
Posts: 28
Default

Sad, sad news....our dear Friend Kangativa was just busted:
POLICE SEIZE $3.7 MILLION WORTH OF DRUGS NEAR CASINO : NBN News
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Misty Mountains Victoria
Posts: 1,758
Default

Sh!t!!! How did Kanga get busted?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL