Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 10:45 PM

spice is bad the stuff it in it that is getting you high isn't those chemicals are safe when used properly at a pure form hardly anyone dies and when you guys start talking shit on spice it gives a bad name for rc's, just teach your kids to be smart and buy there synthetic drugs online and not from a headshop, and you guys keep saying synthetic like its bad, synthetic just means it was synthesized or had to have a chemical reaction to be made, like pretty much every drug
Old 04-14-2013, 06:36 AM

Default spice b.s

hardlty any body dies? thats hilarious,i personally have had cancer and wont take pills let alone smoke spice that only kills a few....again this is a cannabis forum not a spice-stuff that dosent even hit your endocannabinoid receptors forum....ive seen several people in tampa bay area die from it and also the face eater dude......it aint bhang man....grow your own......also ive talked with several panhandlers on the beach in florida,they all say its not a weed buzz...only marketed as a weed alternative...i hope they get it gone....
Old 04-14-2013, 12:41 PM

Default small minds

The US is populated by many small minded people, hence the Republican party and Fox "News". They will group all recreational drugs in the same catagory. Bad is bad. Just the word marijuana being coupled with the stuff is enough for a simple minded association. It gives MJ a bad name, get rid of it. When MJ IS legalized you can be sure the market for synthetics will be small. Follow the money. The dudes making bank on the fake stuff will just move on to MJ.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornon420 View Post
Torn on this one, the synthetics are bad news, BUT, I've seen the DEA in action, yes there is suffering on a small scale from misuse, but the suffering will come at a much higher, costly scale now they 'they have declared WAR on synthetics'?
We may save 5 livers, but it will come at the cost of our children and neibors being arrested and dragged thru the court system, imprisoned for years, ya da ya da. Would you want you kid to go to JAIL over having some spice in there pocket?
The for profit prison system is smiling ear to ear on this one guys, I promise ya!
It will just turn weed defiecient kids into criminals. The spice will not go away anymore than weed did when unlawful, so unless you can get actuall cannabis to every endocannabinoid defiecient kid out there, (95% of them) they will seek SOMETHING out to fill that void! Just my 2 cents
You're after my heart aren't ya? You share my sentiments exactly...

Quote:
Follow the money.
This goes for any kind of corruption that involves money...

These synthetics are not the best thing to have on this planet but they're by far not the worst either...

As far as I'm concerned, this synthetic shit should be left alone from regulation/control just as every other drug type substance on the planet. The making of stupid laws is just more proof that people are being told "WHAT TO THINK" instead of being instructed on "HOW TO THINK"...

This is clearly an instance where people are having their freedom of choice removed from their daily lives. The more choices we legislate away the more enslaved our population becomes! Laws are a bigger threat to humanity than synthetic drugs!
Old 04-15-2013, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by india sherpa View Post
hardlty any body dies? thats hilarious,i personally have had cancer and wont take pills let alone smoke spice that only kills a few....again this is a cannabis forum not a spice-stuff that dosent even hit your endocannabinoid receptors forum....ive seen several people in tampa bay area die from it and also the face eater dude......it aint bhang man....grow your own......also ive talked with several panhandlers on the beach in florida,they all say its not a weed buzz...only marketed as a weed alternative...i hope they get it gone....
if you don't want to take other drugs no one is forcing you too and I have done research chemicals in the past and of course it's nothing like cannabis but to say you want it gone is unfair to the people who do use rc's as medicine(they exist, and there's quite a few) because cannabis doesn't fix their problem now maybe the problem isnt the drug but how its marketed, but how your seeing it just like with opiates(I know alot of you guys are against pills and shit but hear me out) now there's quite a few different opiate users but it mainly breaks down to this

1.junkies who don't need it but still offer falatio for black tar

2.responsible people who use it, but at the confines of there own home and it's kept a secret and they don't go off breaking into cars for a fix

3. medical users who generally need it and can't go without it(my father for example)

now it can be agreed most of us can do without #1, but 2-3 aren't hurting anyone and the same goes with these research chemicals is it honestly affecting you if someone responsibly uses a drug it their home and spend their own money on it?
just rethink it, I know people who order these drugs in powder form and manufacture it for consumption by responsible drugs users and it doesn't hurt anyone, they don't sell random chemicals to dumb kids because their not there for the money its because they truly love these drugs and its helped them throughout their life, is it humane to deprive someone of medicine and love? so yeah take them out of the headshop's the dumb people dying on these drugs won't be able to find the online vendors and yet the responsible can keep THEIR medicine, win win
Old 04-15-2013, 01:24 PM

Default 2 cents

I am all for keeping All Plants Legal.

If you want to grow opium poppies, or coca plants, or cannabis, or mushrooms - that's cool with me.

But I think everyone should have to grow their own. IMHO If you want to do opiates legally you should have to grow your own plants and process them yourself keeping in mind that you dont put your neighbors at risk. If people had to process their own coca plants to get high I dont think addiction/abuse would be as bad. same goes for opiates and cannabis. But those plants should Not be illegal to grow.

It's the man-made stuff that I have issues with. let man regulate the things of man (i.e. 'render unto ceasar . . .'). Once people start mass production and marketing to other people then I'm O.K. with some regulation. Anything full on synthetic and not found in nature is perfect for regulation in my book.

I realize this might not be a popular opinion, but it feels right to me.

good luck,

Last edited by Fated; 04-15-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:31 PM

I think the bottom line here is “why does that stuff exist in the first place?” It’s essentially the result of MJ prohibition. I think they even have testing regimes in athletics for it…crazy.