Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 12:34 AM

Default My Home Raided in Florida and took my Medicine

I debated posting about this for a while but have decided to post. A few months ago when I came home from work I found my street full of police and my home opened by their battering ram. I had a small grow for my own use as chronic pain relief and to help with insomnia. This state is so backwards but I will not fold and will stand for what is right. There is a Medical Necessity Defense in Florida which I will stand on as breaking the law is the lesser of two evils compared to using the drugs big pharma would want me to use. Pharmacological drugs have so many negative side effects and dependency problems. They are something I would never use even after surgery a couple years back I used no pain pills. Cannabis has always been my medicine to deal with the world since the 70's but then I found that it is the medicine for a healthy body as we age. I have the best attorney and now is the time for me to go to the media, so if anyone has any experience with the media that could help, please do.
Thanks
MM11

Last edited by MedicineMan11; 04-04-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:49 AM

Default florida is worst place for cannabis user

im well aware of whats been going on there..i just left there intact but very spooked...please pm me and let me know more details....ie what part of florida..i do know if you have medical probs there usually some leinency....its a bad joke down there ,all the federal funding at work...they want to keep getting extra dough .....thee cops are pricks there...stay away or dont smoke...ive never been somewhere they act like bloodhounds if they smell smoke..literally trying to find it on foot....i have video of several police tresspassing in florida...i may still turn over to the "scent of justice gang" a watchdog group in florida...chek them out on google
'
Old 04-04-2013, 12:50 AM

Default A step in the right direction!

Charges dropped against man accused of growing marijuana

The Cathy Jordan Bill is stalling but at least they are free.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:43 AM

Its ridiculous that there are now states with legal weed and others that are as strict as this in FLorida. In some ways having so many jurisdictions is a hassle for the citizens, good luck in your fight for your rights!!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:20 AM

ill visit there again if they get there s@#$t together,but until then they can lose on my tourist dollar.....
Old 04-04-2013, 04:13 AM

Sorry to hear that. The only way to have any sort of protection is to move to a medical state.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:36 PM

Location: I live where the dolphins jump, the whales blow, the lobsters crawl and fresh tuna jump into ur boat

I am so sorry to read about your troubles. I have no idea how the Florida law reads but in California (even though we are a medical state some backward counties crack down on gardeners) a common defense is the type of strain you are growing. Ca Law specifically states that marijuana is described as Cannabis Sativa as opposed to Cannabis Indica. I happen to prefer Indica so the differentiation simply happens to be an added bonus should Johnny Law decide to pay me a visit. Best of luck to you!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:22 PM

Do you have any idea how they found out?

Sorry about your situation, good luck with the good fight! I really don't know how the police justify enforcing laws like this, or how they sleep at night harming harmless citizens.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:03 AM

Default Rat

They found out from a rat. An anonymous tip they say. I think they found out from a neighbor who saw me building the small room in my garage a while back. He is a pill head who I never trusted. I can not trust anyone who does pills. But, he walked over and knew what the room was for, because he had grown for a few years, years ago and got caught. Eventually he came around and asked for a clone I never shared with him anything and eventually told him that I tried it and stopped because of the risk. I don't think he believed me and said why don't you trust me anymore. This is the only person I can think of. But as rule #1 says tell no one, this is very important.
MM11
Old 04-06-2013, 03:13 AM

Default set up

I had a small 7x7 sealed climate controlled flower room that I only flowered 12 plants at a time. I had a T-5 in a bedroom as a nursery. In the flower room I had 1 1000w HPS and 2 600w stealthgrow LED panels. I was making a little pollen and playing with genetics to make things better for my needs, so I had 71 plants altogether with 7 different varieties.
MM11