Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicineMan11 View Post
They found out from a rat. An anonymous tip they say. I think they found out from a neighbor who saw me building the small room in my garage a while back. He is a pill head who I never trusted. I can not trust anyone who does pills. But, he walked over and knew what the room was for, because he had grown for a few years, years ago and got caught. Eventually he came around and asked for a clone I never shared with him anything and eventually told him that I tried it and stopped because of the risk. I don't think he believed me and said why don't you trust me anymore. This is the only person I can think of. But as rule #1 says tell no one, this is very important.
MM11
Sorry to hear of it MM11 .... what a jerk (your rat that is).

I have learned that even if you trust somebody with the knowledge, you can trust them not to rat you out, but you pretty much never can trust them not to tell others. In my experience, they just can't resist even if you urge them not to.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:03 PM

OUCH,71 plants.
Man,im sorry,but i really hate florida.
I know it is your home,BUT I JUST DONT LIKE THE SOUTH OF THE UNITED STATES. They just seem proud of being stuck in the past and,of their traditions and,their HERITAGE.

I have 3 or 4 and,i have trouble sleeping at night.
Maybe,you can start a legal defense fund or something.
Any past examples of the types of charges or,sentencing they are likely to render ?

This is my worst nightmare. I WISH I KNEW HOW TO HELP YOU,but i dont.

keep us updated.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:19 PM

Best of luck with your defense. That is one state I wouldn't go just because of the laws and corruption that plays out every single day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHG View Post
The only way to have any sort of protection is to move to a medical state.
I must disagree...
The only way to have any sort of protection is to fight for legalization where you live! Moving to an already quasi legal state only keeps up the patchwork quilted legal situation that does not match from coast to coast...
Old 04-07-2013, 07:06 PM

Red face 71 plants is allot! in that state.

Sorry for your situation there and wish you the best.

The rat is a problem for sure and also those #s you mentioned.

After 21 plants there, it becomes Federal .

Under 21 is better but still bad down there.

I always have said, ONE Massive Girl who will supply all you need and is less risky.

Selection should be the only time for that many plants.

Wishing you well,

rb
Old 05-24-2013, 04:27 PM

Default I dont know about you, but

I think the whole 'anonymous tipster' thing stinks. what ever happened to being able to confront your accuser? Allowing 'anonymous tips' completely eliminates that portion of the law. Who's to say the 'anonymous tipster' isn't just made up on the spot to allow a stranger to enter your home and disrespect the constitution and your civil rights?

Those 'tips' should have to be vetted before being used, and the person should have to give over their identity and the background for their knowledge. If the 'tipster' is involved in something illegal themselves how could they be trusted?

Now, if the police take a tip from a person and visit public places during the normal course of their duty and gather evidence, fine. but 'foot traffic' or 'activity' is not against the law, and isn't really evidence of anything other than popularity.

Basically, If you grow your own in your home and you aren't dealing you shouldn't have a care in the world!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:27 AM

Default I agree

Fated Thanks
I agree with everything you said. I was only growing for myself and they came up to my house at 4am and say they smelled weed growing. I had a carbon filter and a sealed room so I don't believe it. Obviously someone must have known. I can't breathe so well with out my meds and I need enough to cat it and vape dabs for my COPD and emphysema. I can't take the advair crap like they want, it makes my heart race and many other bad things. That is why I am asking for help (something I never needed to do before) so I can stand against these horrible Florida laws built on lies I am having to bring in a cannabis doctor from Cali Dr Brearman and a grow expert from Oregon State University to explain why I had so many babies when I only had a small 7 x 7 room built in my garage to flower in. The reason is that I had 7 varieties was doing selection on 4 of them and had males to most varieties also. As all of us I was trying to perfect my medicine. I don't want to let them make me a criminal so I am standing on the medical necessity law but some districts try hard to ignore the law. For example there is Jury Nullification this is a law the courts and judges do not want the public to know. It says that if you believe a law is unjust of wrong you can vote not guilty. The prosecutor actually tell the juries the oposite when they are in court. I hope there may be some people who have and believe in the cause and will help me fight.
MM11