Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 02:37 PM

Default uk cops getting despo

Scratch n sniff cards aré the latest weapon to find farms ,one plant .they aré sticking them through doors so neighbours know what the smell is and grass up their neighbour claiming a reward,what happens if your just smoking it does your door go in for a joint .our american freinds will be laughing at us ,what a joke and hopfully they will get fed up busting innocent smokers .uk stop wasting resources on cannabis and fight real crime
Old 03-20-2013, 01:11 AM

Talking

That is the funniest thing I have heard Maybe I should send the cops my underpants and they can scratch N sniff them "Sick bastards!"
Old 03-20-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpeace View Post
Scratch n sniff cards aré the latest weapon to find farms ,one plant .they aré sticking them through doors so neighbours know what the smell is and grass up their neighbour claiming a reward,what happens if your just smoking it does your door go in for a joint .our american freinds will be laughing at us ,what a joke and hopfully they will get fed up busting innocent smokers .uk stop wasting resources on cannabis and fight real crime
The UK? The exact same story was floating around 3 or so years ago about the Dutch Police. The UK can't afford to scratch its arse so doubt there is any truth in it whatsoever.
TF
Old 03-20-2013, 11:29 AM

Not many countries can afford to scratch their own arses these days but it seems there is still some money floating around.
These cards are already being distributed up in Liverpool.

norty
Old 03-20-2013, 02:27 PM

Default itchy n scratchy

i'm afraid it's true,
i got one through the door,and it does smell like weed.
I can imagine someone who hasn't used weed, smelling the card and thinking"mmm that smells nice,think I'll try me some of that .

edit:-Just had a thought,if people are carrying these things around(kids are bound to love them)then imagine the false positives at football matches,train stations and anywhere they use sniffer dogs,they post it through your door,making your house smell of weed.got to be fun to be had.

you can have a look here-http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/your-chance-to-grass-up-the-neighbours-scratch-and-sniff-cannabis-cards-to-be-posted-to-thousands-of-uk-homes-by-crimestoppers-to-aid-police-crackdown-on-marijuana-farms-8540942.html.

Last edited by EggyBread; 03-20-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggyBread View Post
and anywhere they use sniffer dogs
Lol, I wonder how the dogs DO react to them…can you imagine some unsuspecting official having one slipped in their pocket in the vicinity of a K-9 unit.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:08 AM

Sounds like a revenue collection scam to me... Only the cops don't want to do their jobs... They want the citizens to do it for them so they can eat doughnuts and sip lattes...
Old 03-21-2013, 08:18 AM

Default snifters

Hey Betterhaff,
I found out my friend posted the card through my door,they're not posting them out near my area yet.his brother has the job of posting these and other leaflets as a part time job.
After sniffing the card for a while I'm wondering how they created this 'Artificial' smell,some sort of perfumery or similar.Cannabis perfume for your hemp lovin lady.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:29 PM

Default Glamour

Ha, canna parfume, I can see the ad campaigns already. I think there is a bacon perfume out there, for those savory breakfast lovers.

http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/06/bacon-cologne-perfume-by-fargginay_n_845515.html

On a more serious note. It’s sad when they exhort to tactics that may make people do what they probably wouldn’t ordinarily do. I’m sure those cards are loaded with inaccurate propaganda.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:44 PM

Default The people who get those should sue the producer.

The people who get those are at risk of false positives from police and sniffer dogs. Therefore the producers of the cards are putting people at risk for legal entanglements.

I would be mad If someone did something that could get me in trouble.