Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 PM

Default as for saving money it's not really breaking the law IMHO

As for the law: other than the retarded little panzy bastards that want to make cannabis illegal, the keeping the money to yourself thing isn't illegal.

However, banks appear to feel as though they can just take an honest person's money. Bankers and Feds are colluding using tax laws (A great deal of tax money goes the largest and most corrupt bank - the 'federal' reserve). An example would be from the discovery channel show weed country and what they did to Mike Boutin.

It can Not be a bad thing to help keep good honest people from being robbed by Cops or Bankers or rippers.

So, back to the original topic . . . If the government will 'go after' people following the law in Colorado and Washington states for producing a safe, useful plant then the only responsible course of action is to employ civil disobedience to inhibit their efforts. Keeping your money safe from those greedy bastards isn't against the law.

I personally feel as though the civil rights and liberty issues are more important than commercial success, but to a certain extent these things are linked.

Last edited by Fated; 03-22-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty22
Before we all panic...This is still a democracy.
This is NOT a democracy... Go read the Constitution again!
I'm not trying to start an argument but this fucking MYTH continues to be perpetuated by ignorant people that are unwilling to do any reading of original materials... namely The Constitution of the United States of America.

Once everybody realizes this is a lie, people can protect themselves from it.

A quick and easy lesson for anybody that can read...
If it is not specifically included within the law, it is specifically EXCLUDED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbury v Maddison, US Supreme Court
Any law repugnant to the Constitution is void!
Old 03-24-2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated
I personally feel as though the civil rights and liberty issues are more important than commercial success, but to a certain extent these things are linked.
I feel that without civil rights and liberties there can be no individual commercial successes since the gov will always be in your business.

Personal individual income taxes, in the US of A, are unconstitutional... A violation of several of the first ten Amendments as well as the 13th Amendment ban on involuntary servitude (slavery)...
Old 03-24-2013, 06:23 PM

Default Yes.

And, it's time that people started becoming involved and take the country back. Unfortunately it usually takes a revolution and armed conflict. (doesn't surprise me that the government is hoarding bullets and light armored vehicles).

The 'occupy' movement is a start to people being involved, however there just were not enough people. Most people are too scared and unwilling to loose the gilding on their cages. It's a shame because many have deprived themselves of the knowledge necessary to survive without the slave state.

I believe that modern citizens have lost the capacity to survive off the land i.e. they are the walking dead. too many people think their food comes from the grocery store and not the land.

I dont understand why people aren't working to be able to generate their own energy through gassifiers (Wood gas generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), wind mills (e.g. Instructions to Build a Wind Generator From a GM Alternator | eHow.com), and solar panels just to start.

people could be saving rain water and using wells and cisterns (e.g. Residential Well Water Treatment, Iron Filters, Acid Neutralizers, Chlorinators )

we should be getting together for good old fashioned 'barn raising' type affairs where your friends and neighbors help build each others houses.

So much money and value would be redistributed from large corporations to small business and individual accounts it would tip the system. But these ideas require effort and truth be told most people are not comfortable with doing actual physical labor.

The government going after people growing a useful plant is just another example of large corporations taking (medicine in this case) from the individual. It IS a REAL Problem.

at this point I'd like to wish Us All Good Luck.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:35 PM

how did the term drug czar come to mean a person who wipes out drugs?
I picture someone with a crown and a throne and bales and bales of pot around them.

and monkey butlers...

Last edited by Lammy; 03-24-2013 at 06:38 PM.