Thread: Starting over
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:29 PM

I just wish that there would have been one person I could have trust with my clones of mothers but the one person I know would not have kept the line going , he would have just grown them out for him self and made prophet off of them where I never made a dime and used them for my self for medical reasons and to help a few others who faced medical issues . I have no idea what Iím going to do for my self or the others now who benefited from these plants. I have mild cerebral palsy and it helped me get offf of Meds and opiates that I have been On for years . One person even if they donít know about what you are doing can shut you down for months to years but when they are loved ones you have to do what you got to do . It sucks when cops come looking for them and are shinning lights in every window of your house is pretty scary . My health has not got any better , the doctors have found a pretty big cyst on my wifeís ovary hopefully itís nothing and my uncle that I am in business with has diabetes really bad and is not going to be able to continue in the line of work we are in cause he keeps loosing his foot little by little and he wonít put the junk food down and even has to get shots in his eyes cause of the diabetes. My whole life just got turned up side down real quick and turned to shit . I am just at a loss with everything that has happened and donít know what Iím going to do it just feels like the whole world is crashing down on me at once and the people I did help out that was there for me donít seem to be there as much since I canít help them no more , itís like this is the only place I have to come and vent and some others may understand my situation. Best of luck every one Iím just at a loss
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.