Thread: Starting over
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 05:32 AM

Default Starting over

when you have to loose years of work cause of some one elseís Iíll responsibilities and they cause security issues itís heart breaking . Donít know when Iíll be able to start up again Iím limited on space , I donít want to pheno hunt again just being able to do a few at a time even if you go with female seeds you have to run 15 - 20 and may find a couple keeper mothers , sets the whole breeding project back years . This sucks and is heart breaking . Along with all the other problems going on in my life with loved ones I may be done . Iíve been a member for a long time here and this is what I love but this may be the end , I learned a lot being a member here and their is some awesome people here . Iíll stop in Iím sure , itís been a fun ride with up and downs but I think this is the end . See ya and you all stay safe
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.