Thread: The de Lima
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:33 AM

I just reread Marcus angel breath grow he did a excellent job but I think the ab has to many variations and chances of hermies for what I’m looking for at this moment. I do believe if one was to work the line it would greatly improve the possibility of it being breeding stock but that would take some time so I believe I will go with looking for a black widow male it’s seems to be a more table strains and I think that continuing to back cross each generation to the ssh mom May give the results I’m looking for with the nevil haze I think what I will try if I can describe it right , I’m not all up on terminology but growing out seeds from the original bwxnh cross for several generations selecting the best mother and fathers for at least four of five generations then go back to seeds from the first cross and do the same thing then recombing the genetics from the two multi generation grows if that makes any since .
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.

Last edited by kief420; 02-10-2019 at 03:27 PM.