Thread: The de Lima
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 11:27 AM

Default The de Lima

Okay , hereís whatís up I have found a nevils haze mom thatís a pain in the ass but is very good no cough but really lacks in the flavor department, and takes for ever and wants to grow like a vine and I have found a ssh pheno I really like , Iíve never had super lemon haze but this ssh pheno smells straight up like lemon pledge . My plan was to find a c99 to use as a father to try to cut back the flowering time on the nevils haze and give it some flavor and just thought it would be a cool cross with the ssh . Hereís the problem only 8 of the Cindyís popped and only one came above ground and it was a runt and died , I also got a free 5 pack from mosca and none popped at all , Iíve never had these problems and I hate to bash a breeder but I would not order mosca again . So here are my choices to use for a father . Angels breath but I donít really want to use it , I have plans for it for a future project . So my two options are pre98bubbakushx88g13/hashplant from ndnguy or black widow . So what out of the two would you choose for a father and why for each cross with the ssh and the Nevilleís. Really looking forward to hearing every ones thoughts on the subject , really sucks about the Cindy kinda screwed up all my intial plans but we must soldier on and I donít want to order no more seeds . Thanks again guys
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.