View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 03:51 AM

Default Nev pics JULY

This is an interesting grow this year, the weather has been unusual and its not the best for growing , still most plants are doing quite well despite soo much cloud this year ( where the fuck is the sun ?)
Not only has it been wet early in the year and the sun has been missing for too long, I also have had the most number of deformed plants EVER.
Some of the deformations /mutations may , i believe , be attributed to the local climate conditions ( 600 m in elevation and 24 Deg NORTH ) and some may be due to the growth stimulants I used in early veg . I am growing organically in soil , outdoors in sunshine ( when its there) and using homemade ferts from animal manure(pig/chickens and ducks). I use H & G ROOTS EXCELURATOR and HOLLAND FORGE 'S NITROZYME in grow. Has anyone used this combination of supplements? Noticed any mutations?
anyways, a walk around the garden this week and taken a few pics, showing Neville's haze, SSH , SHIT , Black Widow (very small -still in pots not in ground as yet) and some of the other lines of Kush from Emerald Triangle and Cali Connection. Most pics will show MR NICE plants but there are a few others in the shots.
The biggest plants in the shots are from bag seed obtained in SOUTH INDIA last year, a local strain . Nev and the south india strain were both planted as seed in March. SSH and SHIT seed was started in MAY. Black Widow started June. The other kush's get started indoors under 18/6 before going outdoors to flower. The Nev. India , SSH and SHIT just went str8 into the ground. Nev is now about 2 m high and with many stems due to early tipping. The India strain is about 3m high massive bloody plants . I am waiting for Nev to turn and then wait n see IF i get lucky and NEV can finish here. ALL the other strains will finish in time, ONLY NEV is in doubt.
I always knew NEV would be a risk but i dont mind trying, we dont get frost till mid JAN/FEB.

*I dont know how to add pics ( how come on some posts I can see pics and on other posts I see a link to pics? I am uploading pics to dropbox now and will put a link up shortly so ya can see how NEV is doing up here in the mountains