Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2012, 01:01 PM

nice to see u over here OOO. I hope things have been good for u lot over GP? I havent been able to pop in over there laterly my phone dosent let me. give my regards to everyone over there will u please 000. Ur plant are looking as beaufull as ever
Old 05-13-2012, 08:28 PM

yeah Black Cherry Soda was originally done by Suny Cheba, breeder of the Double Purple Doja, Sputnik #1, and Conquistador... he made some amazing stuff and is a hell of a nice guy. He originally dropped the black cherry soda project and early on I asked him if he'd trade it to me, he wouldnt do it but he would give them to me because of the herm issues. I thought that was awesome of him to bring that up front like he did. I only got to talk with him a few times but he was a very nice dude and I hope one day he pops back up and graces us all with some new good work.

Very cool lineup Onius, good luck with your grow dude!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewriot View Post
yeah Black Cherry Soda was originally done by Suny Cheba, breeder of the Double Purple Doja, Sputnik #1, and Conquistador... ...

Very cool lineup Onius, good luck with your grow dude!
Hmmm... that's not the story I've been given. From what I know Cheba had the Black Russian (Blackberry x AK47). I've been told that the Black Cherry Soda is NOT a Black Russian hybrid. I've also been told that no one knows who made the BCS, and I'd think Sub would know for sure if Cheba did it. My best guess is that BCS is actually an elite selection from a stock know as Pakistani Citral Kush.

Thanks for the props on the line-up

On Deck: JillyBean, Ace of Spades, Melon Ball, and Critical Mass

New Seedlings:Pineapple Chunk, Azure Haze, and U2.

Absolutley Onius Seeds:Black Bubble, Melon Ball, Blackberry Bliss, and La Cherry Haze.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock1 View Post
nice to see u over here OOO. I hope things have been good for u lot over GP? I havent been able to pop in over there laterly my phone dosent let me. give my regards to everyone over there will u please 000. Ur plant are looking as beaufull as ever
Hey Brock GP is doing ok. They had to ban their super-mod Pete for some crap-ol-a. So that has thrown a huge wrench in my picture of the month prizes project Such is life. Hopefully my testers will get out there to the people who need them.

The good news is my breeding projects are really starting to take of. I have very exciting males of BananaGum (Banana x Bubblegum) and Qrazy Train x (Green Queen x JTR). Both male are virtually guaranteed to pass on a VERY high frequency of mega-dank plants. I've already backcrossed the Banana once, so 75% Banana seeds should be ready in less than a month. Also, my purple Qrazy Train is literally IMMUNE to powdery mildew. Just did my first bx on it too, 75% QT should show some of these immune girls... the only question is what their frequency will be.

Absolutley Onius Seeds:Black Bubble, Melon Ball, Blackberry Bliss, and La Cherry Haze.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:46 PM

Default Onius's Black Cherry Soda hybrids :)

La Cherry Haze

Black Cherry Soda x La Nina

Only have one seedling popped so far. Seeds seem sensitive to heat. Very healthy plant though. Big round leaves on slightly stretched stems. The whole idea of taking the BCS to a La Nina was to stretch it out a bit. BCS is far too compact, causing disease issue far too easily. So the slightly stretched stems are a pleasant sight. Plant is currently in a 1 liter pot under T5's

BlackBerry Bliss
Black Cherry Soda x BubbleGum

Have two very healthy seedling so far in 1 liter pots as well. Seeds are HUGE and healthy. Cotyledon seem to burst right out of the ground on a mission. Round leaves, square, and somewhat squat; these are exactly what I've expected so far. Should be one of the tastier strains ever developed

Old 02-04-2014, 05:18 AM

Very nice looking work OniusOniusOnius.

I know this is an older thread but for clarification I did not make the Black Cherry Soda and have nothing to with it as stated above here. Therefore I never gave seeds to somebody whom I do not know. I also did not make the Conquistador. Sputnik was joint effort between sub and I many years ago each making a slightly different version with the same linage. I appreciate the kind words and that people continue to enjoy my work but there is no need to make false claims.

Cheers!
Sunycheba

Last edited by Sunycheba; 02-04-2014 at 05:55 AM.