Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 07:00 PM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggyBread View Post
Hey diddley,
I must also say the beer i drink is only 3% alc by volume,

3%!? And you call yourself British

When i had money, it used to be stella artois...

Yummy..one of my faves in Summer when I drink good beer on hot days.

My cheap french lager doesn't get me drunk...it stops me having to take any opium based painkillers for my glass back.

And that is certainly a good reason to drink in moderation.

When the doc asked why i haven't been asking for prescriptions i just say i drink beer instead,he says thats not good,i say opiates are worse and he shrugs.

Silly eggy...get the scripts and sell them for beer money!

Living here i cant tell him im chongin on the, green green grass of home to get me some sleep as a chaser to the lager.

I have heard that doctors in my State are legally required to report all illegal drug use by their patients? I must ask Dr Death if that is true before I tell him that I use dope for fun and exercise (vaping is "exercise" isn't it?)
Good night eggy
Old 08-29-2011, 02:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumble View Post
"and rimmeo stfu your a piss poor grower and a troll"....bob

not once in the 5 years, or more, i have known you exist online have i ever seen one of your grows. Not one fucking grow!!! You sure as shit run around telling people they suck whenever you can. You have been babbling for years how you can't show your grows due to security or some shit. I have an idea why you don't post, but unlike you, i won't bring up fodder for the cannons and cause more shit for you by placing assumptions. Why not just post a few pics to shut people up?

People that consistantly think everyone is wrong and they are right are considered to have a mental illness of some sort because that way of thinking isn't normal. I have watched you many times go through this same spiel with people. You open your mouth, say something fucked up, and then tell everyone how they are jerkoffs because they are responding to your stupid shit in a way that is unfavorable to you.

You call me a troll? Hahaha!! Funny, finally you tell a fucking joke, hahaha!! Responding to a post is not trolling. You just happened to have said alot of dumb shit over the last few days and i have responded. Responding to you in 2 threads is far from trolling. :d
are you talking to me (rimmeo) because nothing you said really pertains to me and if i was i piss poor grower shanti wouldnt be having me do several test grows for him right now in our new facility so please explain your statement and how would you even no anything about me

Last edited by rimmeo; 08-29-2011 at 02:29 AM.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumble View Post
"and rimmeo stfu your a piss poor grower and a troll"....bob

not once in the 5 years, or more, i have known you exist online have i ever seen one of your grows. Not one fucking grow!!! You sure as shit run around telling people they suck whenever you can. You have been babbling for years how you can't show your grows due to security or some shit. I have an idea why you don't post, but unlike you, i won't bring up fodder for the cannons and cause more shit for you by placing assumptions. Why not just post a few pics to shut people up?

People that consistantly think everyone is wrong and they are right are considered to have a mental illness of some sort because that way of thinking isn't normal. I have watched you many times go through this same spiel with people. You open your mouth, say something fucked up, and then tell everyone how they are jerkoffs because they are responding to your stupid shit in a way that is unfavorable to you.

You call me a troll? Hahaha!! Funny, finally you tell a fucking joke, hahaha!! Responding to a post is not trolling. You just happened to have said alot of dumb shit over the last few days and i have responded. Responding to you in 2 threads is far from trolling. :d
maybe im reading this wrong if so im sorry for the out bust
Old 08-29-2011, 02:49 AM

You are reading it wrong... Bob called you a piss poor grower and I was responding to those accusations. I have watched him call people shitty growers for a long time and have never once seen his talent.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"... FULL METAL JACKET
Old 08-29-2011, 11:17 AM

Meh I'm not interested enough in what this discussion has become to keep on clarifying myself.. Take of it what you will . I should take my own advice and stop talking shit.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:00 AM
Banned

LOL that is funny diddley, and its the truth LOL, LOL!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:21 AM

Default doh nut

howdy

hehe

positive vibration