Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 04:06 PM

Hola DoobieDuck, good to see you over here, im sure your pics will be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:34 PM

hi doobie,welcome here!love your pics .you're here at home on the nicest forum with nice people
Old 01-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Hazy Lady

Thumbs up

Hello Doobie, Happy New Year, nice to see you stretching your wings here.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:47 PM

Doobieduck, I had noticed your pics at ICMag and enjoyed them. I have lens envy. Keep 'em coming.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:13 PM

welcome Doobieduck<''
thanks for the pics, looks beautiful. Welcome aboard!
Happy New year.

What kind of strain is that, with the trichomes?

Hi Friends,
Check it out:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=5345
The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding for the Non Breeder, Beginner, or Pro with Little Space.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuahazen View Post
welcome Doobieduck<''
thanks for the pics, looks beautiful. What kind of strain is that, with the trichomes?
Hey thanks again for the welcome everyone. Josh the Trich pix on the previous page are an indica by Mountain High Seed, Jolly Bud. The girl was a huge yeilder packed full of resins..DD
Old 02-19-2019, 08:22 PM

Default What's Doobie Doing?

Nice to have this forum still kickin..been creating DoobieDuck genetics, my Midnight Biscuit, this girl did really well showing off her resins last summer her first grow out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0001-mid-biscuit-W.jpg (317.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 0028-mid-biscuit-W.jpg (354.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 0050-mid-biscuit-W.jpg (280.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 0072-mid-biscuit-W.jpg (331.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-20-2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
Well hello new and old freinds. I was Googling DoobieDuck to see where my pix were showing up at across our great internet and I found a post in this forum that really made me smile. That post by an old freind, maybe you might recognize him..AleGobin or somethin like that, if someone knows him tell him I'm here, thanks. He said some nice things about me..don't here those often! After reading his post I thought I would honor it by flappin my wings over here every once in awhile.

Any who know me knows where my home is but if you don't mind my visiting here I'll try and make my presence worthy of your fine site. Pretty sophisticated bunch here I hope I can fit in. LOL.

...for those who missed my pix on the web..I am a contributing writer and photographer for Treating Yourself magazine, West Coast Cannabis, I've been honered to be in this years Ed Rosenthal Growing Guide with one of my hummer pix and his calander. I love cannabis and my passion is creating fine art photography of the plant.

I use various lenses and lighting techniques along with extreme home made set ups to accomplish my creative cannabis imagery. My hummingbird photos are not photoshopped in anyway! Period!

I'm 56 years old, I've been growing since 1969, I've been behind the lense since earlier than that. I am disabled with pain from several spine surgeries including hardware, I can not drive due to a seizure disorder, but I have time....and I need to keep my mind busy. A legal CA. Med patient.

I hope to make some new freinds here, get back in touch with some old ones, and share some of my art. So lets boogie! The hummer is amonst my fall garden, the extreme close ups are of Mountain High Seed Jolly Bud a test grow, extremely resenous. See Ya soon..cheers DoobieDuck

Beautiful shots Doobie Duck.