Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2018, 08:13 AM

Default Please allow me to introduce myself ... . ...

Hello and how are you !
I've just joined, since im always searching for information regarding advanced growing techniques and affiliate info regarding Our precious plants.
I live in Denmark and have been growing seriously since 2005, spawned by an outstanding harvest of Dutch Passions Orange bud I pulled off the same year, grown outside.
I have since then begun to force flower the plants (giving them 12 hours dark each night in my garden workshop)in start to mid June so they can ripen properly without succumbing to mold and rot in the not so optimum Danish autum weather/climate.
I grow organic in my own soil mix, in 10 gallon textile smart pots.
I've always wanted to try growing Super silver haze and have gotten around to it this year, so now I have 2 Ssh, 2 Jack Herer, 1 White russian and 1 DP Orange bud F2 from 05 seedstock, they have all been in 12/12 since June 20. and are all in day 30. Of flower. Well I could go on, but should probably start a grow thread instead, and show off some pics of my precious girls 😘 whitch I intend to do shortly, and hopefully recieve some good advice on how to optimice the end results.
See you out there in the Green thickets 😁😆

Best regards from the mad Denmarkian skunk forester
Old 07-22-2018, 12:46 PM

The more the merrier! Welcome and wishing you continued success!

Cool runnings
M
Old 07-26-2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygalomorph View Post
Hello and how are you !
I've just joined, since im always searching for information regarding advanced growing techniques and affiliate info regarding Our precious plants.
I live in Denmark and have been growing seriously since 2005, spawned by an outstanding harvest of Dutch Passions Orange bud I pulled off the same year, grown outside.
I have since then begun to force flower the plants (giving them 12 hours dark each night in my garden workshop)in start to mid June so they can ripen properly without succumbing to mold and rot in the not so optimum Danish autum weather/climate.
I grow organic in my own soil mix, in 10 gallon textile smart pots.
I've always wanted to try growing Super silver haze and have gotten around to it this year, so now I have 2 Ssh, 2 Jack Herer, 1 White russian and 1 DP Orange bud F2 from 05 seedstock, they have all been in 12/12 since June 20. and are all in day 30. Of flower. Well I could go on, but should probably start a grow thread instead, and show off some pics of my precious girls 😘 whitch I intend to do shortly, and hopefully recieve some good advice on how to optimice the end results.
See you out there in the Green thickets 😁😆

Best regards from the mad Denmarkian skunk forester
Sounds like some great experience. Welcome Mygalomorph
Old 07-26-2018, 10:37 PM

Welcome to MNS!
Old 08-01-2018, 09:04 AM

Default thank you for youre welcome

HELP Anyone knows how to explain or tutorial me how to upload url or https from photobucket, or point me towards the right FAQ
cause im rambling in the dark, my technical skills seems to limit out around professionel use of Husqvarne xp chainsaws, splittingmauls, wedges and winches lol
Old 08-03-2018, 03:53 AM

Hey mygalomorph! Welcome to mns!

If you click your account name on the top right of the homescreen that should take you to your profile page. About halfway down on the right is the albums section. If you create an album there will be a link saying 'add to album' or something along those lines. From here you can decide if you want to add images individually (and let mns resize) or you can manually resize all images and then upload in lots of three.

Hope this isnt to jumbled and still makes sense. Any issues shoot me a message.

Take it easy

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master
-Ernest Hemingway
Old 08-03-2018, 01:08 PM

Hello Podg

Thank you for the welcome and explanation 😊