Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2014, 12:14 PM

Default Hello from Australia

Hello to everyone,

I've been growing for 18 years now, outdoor only, and mostly bagseeds I'll admit. I've pretty much learnt everything from experience, trial and error, and a little plant science study, I'd still pretty much consider myself a beginner.

Thought I'd see what else I can learn which has led me here, after reading some things written by Shantibaba, some good information I've found so far.

I admit I've never grown any mr. nice seeds, so hope it's ok for me to post, probably too late to get any for this season now.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:24 PM

Hey Johnny, nice to see another antipodean around the traps. You ll love some of these strains if you ve only had bag seed- definitely worth the effort. See you round mate
Old 12-07-2014, 06:52 PM

Johnny, with that many years maybe you could learn us here at mns a few things about outside growing that can maybe of some help to us. See you around and hope you find what you are looking for.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:10 AM

Thanks for the welcomes. I think by the time I'd get the seeds it's getting too late for this season, but the one called 'Super Silver Haze' sounds like my thing.

I have grown some of the best pot I've smoked from those bagseeds, but it is a bit of a dice roll. I'd love to know what some of those plants were!

I'll keep an eye out for any questions about outdoor growing I may be able to help with, I find a lot of it depends on the environment, summer is pretty intense here.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:11 AM

Hey there Johnnyjoint.
From one Aussie to another all I can say is you have found the right place and hopefully you avoided the hype of some other seed banks on your way here.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:01 PM

Hey there, thanks, unfortunately I did not avoid some hype, the amount of seed banks, strains and opinions on them was enough to make my head spin.

I found this old photo of a plant I grew, I wish I knew what it was, in 20 years of smoking this one had the nicest effect.