Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 05:46 AM
Banned

Oh dear fellow Americans. I know our food's a loada shite but at least we have a queen. And a national health service. And our hip hop's better than yours. So there
Old 06-09-2013, 06:06 AM

I thought the National dish was Tikki Masala.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:09 PM

Cool "Every little thing gonna be all right"

I like you Ali Cakes.

you're grows have that 'every little thing gonna be all right' feel to them. mad props!

Old 06-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpege View Post
I thought the National dish was Tikki Masala.
Lol yeah you're not wrong there mate. We Brits shovel down Indian and Chinese food like there's no tomorrow and we like nothing better than a Greek kebab after a good night out.

This has turned out to be a nice lil banter thread and I like Ali Cakes too
Old 06-09-2013, 05:36 PM

Default well

Last edited by Wicked1; 10-19-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:28 PM

I know in Texas back in the summer of 74 four friends left in a van and broke down they were picked up by a family of cannibals there was one survivor who was a mess covered in blood. She described a grizzly Macomb seen of a family of cannibals that ate human flesh one toting a chainsaw and having a mask of human flesh this was the Texas chainsaw massacre.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:51 PM

Default Welcome aboard !

Wow it seems to me that this gal knows her stuff !!

i'm an organic grower myself, I vermicompost (indoors and out), make my own nutrients, i'm hooked on microbiology and permaculture and my 2 parents are aggies.

damn we have things in common !

i have a feeling we are gonna be good friends.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:46 PM

This has become a fun little banter and I appreciate being welcomed into the MNS family so quickly. Long ago, I learned that worrying doesn't fix anything. Don't get me wrong....my grows have had f*@k ups just like anyone else, but the worst issues have come from me messing with the natural process too much.
Maybe I'm a bit of a hippie....but things just make so much more sense when I try to work with nature instead of against it.
Wicked.....although I will NEVER give up meat, I understand where you are coming from. I took gluten, soy, grains, and caffeine out of my diet about a year ago. When I cheat, I feel ill later too.
Ganja man.....although I like your queen and the young prince, there's no way in HELL that I want the US government involved in my health care program. Crazy at it may seem, my corporate program is better than that of a few friends that have govt jobs. And we pay less for it.
Housing is very reasonable and space is plentiful. I hate the way some of natures best pharmaceuticals are viewed and I hate Texas in August, but I'm not sure if there is anyplace Id ratger live than my home state.
What can I say.....I'm a proud Texas Aggie.

Natural Farming How-to Videos and Bokashi composting www.prokashi.com/videos

Flow thru earthworm compost bin ideas http://vermicomposters.ning.com/foru...through-bins-a

Composting with black soldier flies http://www.treehugger.com/lawn-garde...urs-video.html
http://www.thebiopod.com/
Old 06-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliCakes View Post
Ganja man.....although I like your queen and the young prince, there's no way in HELL that I want the US government involved in my health care program. Crazy at it may seem, my corporate program is better than that of a few friends that have govt jobs. And we pay less for it...
Hi Ali and I'm awfully sorry for my manners, I haven't even said welcome yet and this is your introductory thread. So therefore, welcome to MNS and I hope you enjoy your stay

Now this is what I don't get. Over here everyone gets health care free. Rich or poor. If the rich wanna pay for Bupa or some other health firm (if that's what they're called lol) then they can. And I also met loads of Americans and a couple of them have become good mates of mine coz they're top class blokes, and they are envious of our Health Service.

Mind you I can't brag really, the NHS is getting pretty shit with longer waiting lists etc etc. But at least the very very poor don't have to pay if he/she got ran over by a car for example. Know what I mean?

Last edited by ganja man1; 06-10-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:20 AM

I do understand what you mean about the health care, but I just think our government screws up every service they touch. Our very poor do get covered on emergency care, care for children, and prenatal care. What I would fear is large companies dropping health care benefits and not adding any extra compensation. My husbands med benefits cost the company over $10k a year...we couldnt afford to add that on our own.
If the feds didn't have us so misserably in debt, I might feel differently, but everything they touch seems to cost us way more than it should and steal liberty away from our people.

Natural Farming How-to Videos and Bokashi composting www.prokashi.com/videos

Flow thru earthworm compost bin ideas http://vermicomposters.ning.com/foru...through-bins-a

Composting with black soldier flies http://www.treehugger.com/lawn-garde...urs-video.html
http://www.thebiopod.com/