Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 03:09 PM

Talking greetings and God bless!

Hello all! Glad to be a part of this elite growing community. I am new-ish to growing and hope to gain knowledge and experience here! I am a pastor and a medical marijuana patient interested in using Gods natural medicine to heal myself and others.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Breeder and moderator

Hi Pastortom

hope we can get some spiritual insights and testimonies of medical cannabis from your perspective in time...in the meantime welcome to the MNS forum...all the best Sb

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 06-18-2012, 03:55 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome! I would be pleased to share the spiritual and physical insights related to cannabis and healing, etc. In time indeed. I have won a few auctions and plan to start journaling. Right now I have on the way cbd outdoor mix, cbd skunk haze, and walkabout. Soon to order a mango strain, medicine man, cbd nordle, cbd shark, cbd yummy, critical mass, super silver haze, and a few others. I plan on breeding them with my four prized mothers(in my eyes). My mothers include kosher kushx skywalker og. Northern lightsx purple kushx tahoe og kush , Durban poison x Jamaican lambsbreadx super silver haze(14 week to finish) and last but not least the absolute best I have is my tora bora which tested at 15% cbd 5% thc crossed with rare dankness og ghost train haze.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastortom View Post
Hello all! Glad to be a part of this elite growing community. I am new-ish to growing and hope to gain knowledge and experience here! I am a pastor and a medical marijuana patient interested in using Gods natural medicine to heal myself and others.
Hi pastortom,welcome aboard.
Since I have been using cannabis exclusively for my ailments, I have never felt so spiritually connected to God and the Universe in general.
The herb helped me eliminate the poisons I was bringing into my body.
(I quit alcohol and tobacco and other nasty chemicals )
Peace and regards,
Charmilles
Old 06-18-2012, 09:01 PM

Thumbs up Welcome !

Hello! Pastortom, and I wish you well. I have always believed spiritual divinity is a gift, and most find it offensive if you share the truth. You have to have the spirit inside of you to understand true divinity, and I don't believe weed can give it to you if you don't already have it in the depths of your soul from the start.
Any subject matter can be presented more effectively by careful organization. A carefully prepared testimony, given in the power of the Holy Spirit, can be of immediate and effective use in nearly every witnessing situation.
It should be our desire to present Christ in such a clear and attactive, yet simple way that those who hear will not only want to know Him, but they will also know how to know Him personally.
This all goes with knowing who God truly is before a testimony can be given especially while high. peace, and good will, resinbud
Old 06-19-2012, 03:06 AM

Welcome to MNS Pastortom,
Nice to have you aboard, lots of great folks here to help out & with a list like yours... lord help you
Sounds like you got some nice things going on & more to come. Congrats & good luck w/your cbd strains. I personally enjoy BW, NLs & skunk hazes, call me old fashioned, I just blame Shanti.
Doors are always open here, so don't be a stranger & jump in anytime.

enjoy yourself,
-SD
Old 06-22-2012, 12:15 AM

Sorry it took so long to respond. I am blessed to have your welcome and your input. Thanks you all so much again!! I believe we will have wonderful conversations and...man I already just love this community!
Old 06-22-2012, 01:48 AM

Talking

Cool! Another spirit traveler on the road to enlightenment.

Welcome pastortom

Quote:
Hi pastortom,welcome aboard.
Since I have been using cannabis exclusively for my ailments, I have never felt so spiritually connected to God and the Universe in general.
Ditto Charmilles...
Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 AM

Thumbs up

yeah you are!
nice to meet you, pastortom!!
I am Hodge and i am from Maine yeah..
Old 08-28-2012, 04:15 AM

Default Hi ya boss!

Welcome. I am new also. Seems so far like a good site.

Nice list ya have. Yo gonna be a busy dude.

Smoke Dream, nice list as well. I am old school at the moment my self. Have some Skunk #1 & some Puna Budder under lights & just put some Auto Flowering
sprouts ts in soil cups.

Started pulling some OD Puna Budder to cure. Also Strawberry Cough & Venomberry coming along & some Celtic Stones.

Be lookin to see ya round the place.

Happy harvest & get them fingers gooey sticky.

Love Jesus do ya? Me to. He is worth whatever it takes to follow.

mM