Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Competitions and giveaways > 17. Monthly contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2019, 04:49 PM

I hope this entry makes it in time. I am VERY proud of this plant as I have been flowering it in my greenhouse since the last week of feb and when we got into May I started to take it into a dark room at night (between 8pm and 8am) to make sure it kept flowering.

The light at the end of Feb in the UK is pretty poor and the plant didn't stretch much during this phase, as you can tell, but by the time it was properly flowering (it took ages as it is full on sativa) the light was getting better. Once the plant got into late flowering the light levels were much better and, as you can tell, it really came on.

It is a Kali Mist. If I used an indica that early it's mid flowering period would have been in March, when the light is still not great but because it is a sativa, it was April before this plant got there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ByHand-KMFinished2.jpg (862.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Grover Sativa; 05-19-2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: changed photo - same plant better photo. I hope this is ok
Old 05-13-2019, 12:16 AM

Default Pinkfloyd

Pinkfloyd
Old 05-13-2019, 01:50 AM

Default Sheeit!

Shit X Shit. Seeds made in 2012. 24 seeds planted directly into worm castings January 22 this year. All 24 seeds up and growing within 48 hours. This be a keeper! Stacked, almost stalk free trichomes that make amazing dry sift! Just like mama. Papa was mid to late flowering. Big sticky fast growing flowers that blew huge amounts of pollen. Stinky too. I call it Deep Shit. Mmmmm...

P.S. this photo started at 5 megabyte size. I had to shrink it to the point ya'll can't see what I am talking about. That's why I stopped posting pics.�� PLEASE CLICK ON THUMBNAIL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190512_31676.jpg (114.1 KB, 24 views)
and C.B.N. and C.B.G. and ALL the restżżżżż

Last edited by Jerry Hatrick; 05-23-2019 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Rant some more and noticed you can't see shit X shit in the pic
Old 05-16-2019, 03:52 PM

Hahaha Deep Shit! Broad leaves AND buds!
Old 05-19-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Hatrick View Post
Shit X Shit. Seeds made in 2012. 24 seeds planted directly into worm castings January 22 this year. All 24 seeds up and growing within 48 hours. This be a keeper! Stacked, almost stalk free trichomes that make amazing dry sift! Just like mama. Papa was mid to late flowering. Big sticky fast growing flowers that blew huge amounts of pollen. Stinky too. I call it Deep Shit. Mmmmm...

P.S. this photo started at 5 megabyte size. I had to shrink it to the point ya'll can't see what I am talking about. That's why I stopped posting pics.🗿
Looks very similar to one of the shit plants I have going right now, does yours smell like rotting meat and garlic by chance
Old 05-19-2019, 10:15 PM

Default Deep Shit

Smell is complex. Fruity Spicy Skunky in order of dominance. I had one in this run that smelled exactly like a dead squashed skunk after laying in the hot sun for a few hours. Got rid of it as I hate that shit. I know that some folks like it. ???
and C.B.N. and C.B.G. and ALL the restżżżżż
Old 05-21-2019, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Hatrick View Post
Smell is complex. Fruity Spicy Skunky in order of dominance. I had one in this run that smelled exactly like a dead squashed skunk after laying in the hot sun for a few hours. Got rid of it as I hate that shit. I know that some folks like it. ???
Oh man, I would have given my left arm for a cut off that lol, hopefully I can find something similar still have most of the pack to hunt, may have to pop all of them next round
Old 05-23-2019, 05:41 PM

Default MNS Skunk Haze pheno #1

This lady gonna be around my garden for years to come. Skunk Haze is some damn fine weed!
Please enjoy this cola shot.

Stay Hazed,
Jake