MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   14. Indoor (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/)
-   -   Hempy Bucket Vs Soil GROW!! (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/9551-hempy-bucket-vs-soil-grow.html)

mattkilla420 03-25-2012 03:53 AM

Hempy Bucket Vs Soil GROW!!
 
4 Attachment(s)
Medium: 3 parts perlite: 1 part vermiculite

Light: 150w HPS Sunsystem Grow light

Grow Space: 3x4x7 Closet

Ventilation: Wind Machine 18" fan

Nutes: Technaflora Recipe for Success kit


Strains Used for 2 Black Soil VS Hempy Buckets is an unknown Strain. I got it out of some bud that a buddy of mine grows in the Appalachian Mountains in Virginia. For this Purpose I am titling it "Mountain Man". Hopefully both seeds are femis.


I started Germination Of the "Mountain Man" seeds on 3/08. Germinated them for 5 days and transplanted into small Soil containers for 4 days. After that i transferred them both to the final 8" container. One container with a miracle gro soil and one with perlite,vermiculite mix. For the first 7 days i watered the seedlings with a mix of 2tsp sugar daddy, 2tsp root 66 , and 1/2 tsp thrive alive b-1 red to one gal of water.

captain caveman 03-25-2012 03:59 AM

probably should call them mountain girl if you want them to be female. I am just saying;)

mattkilla420 03-25-2012 04:00 AM

4 Attachment(s)
On 3/14 I started germinating two types of seeds

The White Buckets wrapped with duct tape(to prevent algae build up) are strains as follows:

DinaFem SUPER SILVER
ex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Haze x Skunk x Northern Lights
Flowering Time : Medium
Indoor Harvest:65-75 Days
Height : Medium
THC Level : 18%-20%
Characteristics : light Haze flavor, aromatic aroma and an almost psychedelic stone

White Widow x Big Bud
Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : White Widow x Big Bud
Flowering Time : Medium
Indoor Harvest: 7-8 Weeks
Height : Medium
THC Level : Med/High
Characteristics : Clear High


On 3/19 5 days later i transplanted the 2 seedlings to final 2.5 gal white(duct taped to prevent algae).One White Widow i transplanted to a 16oz solo cup. Watering everyday with same formula listed above for seedling stage.

mattkilla420 03-25-2012 04:07 AM

3 Attachment(s)
On 3/23 I started watering the "mountain Man" Hempy vs Soil Bucket witha 1/2 strength veg state mix. 7.5 ml BC Boost, 3.75ml BC Grow, 1.25ml Thrive alive b-1 red, 1.25ml magic cal, 5ml sugar daddy, per 1 gallon of water.

Now to keep constants in this little experiment I will be watering the soil medium plant with the same exact solution as the hempy bucket. At the same exact times. Really i would like to document how much better this Hempy bucket system works.

Continued Watering the Super Silver and White widow seeds with transplant formula.

Just decided to document this grow , so I am now caught up and look forward to hearing from anybody interested or with any advice. Thanks.

--The Newbie with the Dewbie--
Mattkilla420

mattkilla420 03-25-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain caveman (Post 157664)
probably should call them mountain girl if you want them to be female. I am just saying;)

Damn im a puttz. I honestly didnt even think about that. Keep calling my girls , men , and they just might turn into it.... thanks caveman. Mountain Girls they will be.

fxginbcn 03-25-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattkilla420 (Post 157668)
On 3/23 I started watering the "mountain Man" Hempy vs Soil Bucket witha 1/2 strength veg state mix. 7.5 ml BC Boost, 3.75ml BC Grow, 1.25ml Thrive alive b-1 red, 1.25ml magic cal, 5ml sugar daddy, per 1 gallon of water.

Now to keep constants in this little experiment I will be watering the soil medium plant with the same exact solution as the hempy bucket. At the same exact times. Really i would like to document how much better this Hempy bucket system works.

Continued Watering the Super Silver and White widow seeds with transplant formula.

Just decided to document this grow , so I am now caught up and look forward to hearing from anybody interested or with any advice. Thanks.


--The Newbie with the Dewbie--
Mattkilla420


hi matt....

everything ive read on hempies so far says to use hydro nutes...... which i understand are diff than soil nutes... organic vs mineral...

in the past, ive run hydro with hydro nutes and organic with organic nutes...

love an respect

FishDog 03-25-2012 12:54 PM

Soil?
 
Is it "Miracle Grow" soil with nutes? It's my understanding that if it already has nutes in it you will mess up the balance if you add nutes to it. Because you don't realy know whats in it you end up burning your babies.

ganja man1 03-25-2012 01:56 PM

There's flaws in this "side by side". Both containers should be the same size and the plants should be clones from the same mom. That way this "side by side" would be more accurate.

mattkilla420 03-25-2012 06:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ganja man1 (Post 157703)
There's flaws in this "side by side". Both containers should be the same size and the plants should be clones from the same mom. That way this "side by side" would be more accurate.

Yes both of the plants were started at the same time, taken from the same bag of grass(some call bagseed), and are in the exact same size container bought from lowes. Theoretically its not the best experiment n the world, I know that. Im just a noob who decided to do some hempy's and thought to put a soil bucket in there to see what would happen. As for the soil, I am suprised that the plant has not burnt up as Yes i did use miracle gro. although i have been only watering at 1/2 strength nutes so far. Yes i realized when i started that hydro nutes differ from organic nutes. I totally appreciate that bro.

Is it the best experiment in the world, prob not. but any advice or anybody just want keep log bak in to see what these babies do. im just a newb tryin to get my grow on bro. Keep Puffin.

---The newbie with the dewbie--
Mattkilla420

ganja man1 03-25-2012 06:27 PM

Brilliant. The best way to learn is by experimenting. This way you learn from the plants themselves. I'll be keeping a close eye on your experiment if that's ok.

And regarding the Hempy buckets, it's a great way to grow your weed. I grow Hempy's method too. All the info you need is in Hempy's basic instructions here...
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor...py-bucket.html

Oh, and by the way, welcome to MNS :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL