Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Banned

Hi matt. I don't see any signs of deficiencies mate. The reason them leaves are yellow is because light is not hitting the lower parts of your plants plain and simple.

The top half of your plants look great because that's where all the light is. All indoor growers experience this. This is where more advanced techniques come in such as bending branches, pruning etc.

A great guru once told me that this (advanced techniques) can only happen with experience and listening/learning from the plants themselves

Congrats on your 1st harvest and I look forward to seeing you continue the good work. Here's sending some positive vibes your way man. Peace.

GM1
Old 09-04-2012, 05:56 PM

man i thought this site would never come back.. wtf?? well i started some new things so i got me a new thread come on over and check it out!!

K.I.S.S. - A new Experience by MAttkilla420

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Old 09-20-2012, 01:40 PM

Talking

Well these two guys were started and vegged back at my old location where I had my first grow but finished off here at my perfect garden. These two plants are BAGSEED. But let me say this about this seed. The guy I buy from had to move about a LB of dank bud to find these two seeds. Who knows where his stuff comes from but it always comes with a name and always seems dispensary grade. With that said, I think i have found some good genetics here, and both the seeds came out female. What luck. These guys were grown with technaflora recipe for success. You can get the kit for like 50$ at the grow store and it will carry you well thru a grow, good for starters, like me. I mean look at these things gs. I personally don't like all the mixing and supplements so i'm now doing maxibloom.

Snowcap

Sour Diesel

the perfect head stash for me and my partner! Should see some profits next harvest

Ps sorry for sideways pics. They will not rotate them. Or i just can't figure it out on my phone

Old 09-20-2012, 01:41 PM

Talking Harvest

20g of snowcap and 22g of sour diesel. Dried for 5days in my dryer between 72-78 f and 40-65% rh. The snowcap is medical grade. Sour Diesel is no slouch. Both pack a blast of a head high. Stillnot cured so not to full potential. Made 8 cuts/clones 2 nights ago All sour diesel and snow cap, our new found treasure I also harvested thesshthatwasin black pot, the last remainingplant from my original location the resin gland profile is not nearly as impressive as the sc and sd. I am totally fucking loving life and this sport/hobby! Great vibes