Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 01:58 AM

louvre? my closet doors u must be talking about!

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Old 04-21-2012, 03:17 AM
Banned

Elmer won't steer you wrong bro, he's got the skills and the integrity to tell you straight. ...and he's right man, i root my clones without ANY light except reflected light, check out my clone box to see what i mean.

...oh, and the louvered door conspiracy occurred before your arrival and it's probably best we let sleeping dogs lie, lol.

peace, SOG
Old 04-21-2012, 08:08 AM

hiya matt your lite set up looks perfect to me i sent you a pm and heres a little info on why lites important for cannabis clones.

Control the light

After planting in media the cuttings need light and water. For cuttings with leaves light is required for photo-synthesis to develop natural foods in the form of carbohydrates. Provide shade on bright, hot days to avoid scalding the cuttings if you are rooting outdoors. Indoors, keep the under fluorescent lights that are on for 16 hours a day. Cuttings without leaves do not require light for rooting; they depend upon stored carbohydrates.

What amazed me is what should of been brought to your attention if people were being helpful was not but i did in pm for you mate .

Heres a helpful link for cloning to matt.

SUCCESSFUL CANNABIS CUTTINGS
by Hydrofarmer
Cuttings of Cannabis
Old 04-21-2012, 09:21 AM

Hempy is not wrong, clones with leaves aka cannabis require light to help rooting. The point that has been missed is that they only need a tiny amount of light due to there size. There light demand will raise as they grow and I prefer to provide all the light they will need from the get go. I am still yet to come across a room that has a negative effect on the plants due to excesive light, your wallet yes.
"Norm Franz"
Quote:
Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
"?"
Quote:
Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Quote:
Hence it comes about that all armed Prophets have been victorious, and all unarmed Prophets have been destroyed.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Old 04-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
...Heres a helpful link for cloning to matt.

SUCCESSFUL CANNABIS CUTTINGS
by Hydrofarmer
Cuttings of Cannabis
This is a fantastic cloning link. I've recently took some clones and they're rooting, but one of them's struggling a bit. I guess it's coz I never "leached" the mother plant, perhaps.

I've bookmarked that link for future reference.

Matt, your Hempy buckets are looking great mate and thanks for showing us your garden pal.

GM1
Old 04-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Banned

Matt here is a link from THIS very site with great info and all you need to have awesome cloning success

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/89502-post5.html

best of luck and peace
Old 04-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Banned

this is why you shouldn't expect any real help on this forum at this time, ...until the fools are ousted what you'll get is this bullshit hijacking your thread.

anyway, cloning isn't rocket science and doesn't need laboratory conditions to succeed, ...and you neither need nor want much light when rooting clones, whether you trim your leaves or not, ...you don't want unrooted cuts struggling to photosyntesise when they have no roots, you want them struggling to grow roots instead, ...so keep the light levels low.

here is a shot of my clone box where you can see that my cuts only recieve reflected light from the bulbs below, the bulb i had up top was overkill and was removed after the first run following the buildout.

...and i don't sterilize shit, ...rusty fucking scissors and some rooting powder mixed in honey, no big whoop.

peace, SOG

matt, do as i suggested and go check out FreezerBoy's thread on cloning, he has compiled a list of all the best threads on all the most commonly used cloning techniques where you can check them all out and see which best fits your current needs, believe me, there are MANY ways to successfully clone cannabis, it's your job to find a way that works best for YOU.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
this is why you shouldn't expect any real help on this forum at this time, ...until the fools are ousted what you'll get is this bullshit hijacking your thread...

...and i don't sterilize shit, ...rusty fucking scissors and some rooting powder mixed in honey, no big whoop.

peace, SOG...
This forum is full of great ganja info.

Matt, don't use rusty scissors. Hygiene and organisation are amongst the very most important things in any grow room.

Follow the cloning link posted by Hempy. It's a great link and I'm glad Hempy posted it.

GM1
Old 04-22-2012, 12:48 AM

Cool CFLs??? and an updaTE!

well i already took the cuttings so i will read all suggested pages until the next time i take some.. The vid i actually watched before i did it is..... weed maps cloning video and read a cpl forums here and icmag on cloning. 2 days later and they are perked right up toward the light. Lookin good to me. 16 hrs light raised light a little bit

as far as the new 32w 6500k bulb i bought. How far should it be from the canopy? im using this to help increase the HPS footprint. I know this is a veg bulb and i plan on doing my flip Tomorrow. Do i need to get a 3000k bloom bulb for flowering or will this one be fine? Are the every day "redder " household bulbs 3000k spectrum. I have them in my whole house and looked at all the bulbs and they have no spectrum #. They sure as hell look red. any help would be appreciated as im doing flip tomorrow.

The HPS bulb is about 11-12 inch from plants and the 32wCFL is about 8-9 in from each plant is this right? I have seen the Graph for hps so i am familiar with that just unfamiliar about the CFL heres what it looks like

The plants are doing wonderful. I took a look at some pre flower threads and from what i have gathered i think the two Mgirls are female. The other 3 were feminized seeds so they better be!! Got some buckets flipped over that im using as stools for the smaller plants. Now i was wondering if i need to get some PH down for when i am watering with water only. Bc my ph is reading 7.5-8.0. which i been told is high. Im not gonna get stuck on PH as i have been told not to but i was just wondering if the ph down would help. The runoff and nute mix is right at 6.0.

SSH and White widow.Wish that one wouldnt have gotten so leggy!
Mgirl #1 @ 24 inches. thats 4 inches in 4 days!!

Mgirl 2 @ 26 inches. 5 inches in 4 days!

Well i hope everyone had a happy holiday yesterday, I know i sure did. Keep up the great work everyone and keep gods earth GREEN!

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Old 04-22-2012, 04:45 AM

Hello, thank you for the division(sharing), you have beautiful cuttings, if I can allow myself just small one advice(councils). You transplanted with many stalks, big stalk which(who) are going to grow during the growth, the bloom. Because of the stretch material, you are going to lose of the height. Good continuation.