Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 03:42 AM

Default my grow and grows.

hello all

i have had the pleasure to grow out:
black widow, motovation, chrystal, burmese kush, bubble gum, smile, la blanka, mataro blue, bcn diesel, super silver haze, super lemon haze, vanilla kush, kaboom, s.a.g.e, snow cap (clone), cheese quake, pineapple, big band, pineapple dynamite, third dimension, vortex, ace of spades, hindu kush, oregon pinot noir, s.a.g.e. n' sour, and white russian.

i have created several strains:

'kaboom x super lemon haze' is lemon head

('bubble gum x cali orange bud) x vanilla kush' called cream or dream sickle for it tastes like a orange cream sickle

'pineapple x vanilla kush' i call it trop, case the taste reminds me of the tropics. till a proper name comes. anyway.

'ace of spades x cheese quake' i would like to re cross the aos with the bcs but if i cant get a cut then i will pick the most bcs aos phenos and bx them til i have what i want. so, it will be
('ace of spades bx x ace of spades) x cheese quake' i dont have a name yet just project one.(note) now called project two.
project one is 'plush berry x cheese quake' and ('plush berry bx x plush berry) x cheese quake' and 'plush berry bx x cheese quake' it sounds perfect for me.

i also want to get a cbd white widow that's 1 to 1 in thc and cbd and cross it with a black widow to raise the thc but try to retain the high cbd count for medical reasons.

'chocolope x black widow' named 'white chocolatelope' for now...

in veg got:

blue cheese
pineapple chunk
rockster's cheese
super lemon haze
vortex
third dimension
white shark
kushage
cheese quake

ill share pics soon. on this site more into learning.
i do not condone growing anything. not fruits, vegetables or anything. this is a fabrication. perhaps in an alternate reality. all posts seem to come from a muti-dimensional form from the alternate reality with a similar dna pattern. thus not mine or me. thank you m-theory. legal in every-way. gj

Last edited by kether noir; 03-05-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:00 AM

now going to add:
chocolope, jilly bean, plush berry, & many others. some to garden some to add to the genetics collection.

ill throw some pics up sooner or later.
i do not condone growing anything. not fruits, vegetables or anything. this is a fabrication. perhaps in an alternate reality. all posts seem to come from a muti-dimensional form from the alternate reality with a similar dna pattern. thus not mine or me. thank you m-theory. legal in every-way. gj
Old 03-14-2012, 12:32 AM

i did add one: chocolope, jilly bean, and plush berry. i hope i can work on my cross of plush berry x cheese quake test name is strawberry cheese quake, thanks to bostoner.

will put up pics next post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kether noir View Post
...will put up pics next post
Can't wait
Old 03-27-2012, 05:46 AM

ladies are sleeping. but i will get pics up soon.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:59 AM

yes, i am slow with pics. but soon. ladies and perhaps males are asleep as i went 12/12 yesterday.

so,...right now i have: 2x third dimension, plushberry, vortex, cheese quake (may be a male and a good father for a female plushberry. being its more on the cheese side) jillybean, 3x rockster's cheese, kushage, white shark, pineapple chunk, chocolope, super lemon haze, & a mental runt of blue cheese.

i am also putting in new starts to replace unwanted males and so on. tomorrow i will start: jillybean, plushberry, ripped bubba, querkle, cheese quake, super silver haze, l.a. confidential, buddha tahoe, black widow, rockster's cheese, chocolope, mkage, dhali haze, blackberry kush, og# 18, critical mass x jacks cleaner (critical cleaner), kaboom x super lemon haze (lemon head), & many others.

some including my own crosses and are, like the critical cleaner and lemon head.

they will start as room opens. looking for 7 moms. reminds me, i need to set up the propagator.

so of the above list i will start 3-7 tomorrow. once they break soil, they will veg for two - three weeks before moving them into 12/12.

the rockster's cheese is a very delicate eater i have come to see.

pics very soon.

peace-

kether
Old 03-31-2012, 08:01 AM

a bit heavy on t.g.a. genetics. however, they have never done me wrong.