Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned

Default The nips are gettin bigger .

G`day GM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
eB, I agree with you. It's not fckn Kosher when people from here go to other forums under their different ID's to troll me. It's not fckn Kosher for MNS trolls to mention my mates from different forums neither, so yeah, I agree with you.

Perhaps I should risk your security by pulling pics from other forums and tell everyone that it's you, should I? Just like what you did to me within my first week on this forum!

Don't be two-faced. It's not fckin Kosher!

Ummmm thanks for sharin

WTF ! ??
Posted pic from another forum and tell every one its you ??
I seem to remember that happening to me ... [remember the louvre door incident ?] With Lord Voldemort [ he who cannot be mentioned lol ] at the heart of it .
And I don`t recall posting any of your pix from other sites . I have reposted pix supposed to belong to you from this site , on this site . Not taken pix from other sites .
That is a strong accusation to make GM1 .

Now would you mind backing up your lies with proof pls ?

I believe I am accused of a crime I didnt commit . My Handle is Elmer Bud , not Tnuc . I hope you are able to tell the difference ....

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 03-19-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:02 PM

you were on here right at the very start posting up some1 else's pics as your own, the only reason they pics got posted from the other forum here was to show every1 how full of shit you were and that the grow you posted up was not yours, it belonged to some1 else, the 1 you were referring to when you said you smash 1gpw every run , thats the only way you would hit 1gpw, by posting up some1 else's pics as im sure if you already had hit 1gpw, you would have the pics to prove otherwise

your username at the other forum was the same 1 you use here, its not like you were here under a different name from the other forum you post at, i can understand you being a bit upset if that was the case, but that was not the case at all, same username at different forums but its ok for you to post up other people's usernames they use on different forums, like what you did with me and have tried with a few others as well

elmer no1 believes a word he fannyman says, last week he was saying i threatened to post up hempys personal information, no1 takes the guy seriously as when asked him to go find the post he said he could not be arsed to go look for it lol, and thats the thing, you cannot back up a lie with proof, you will be there for a while waiting on your reply m8.

tbh im glad tnuc found you out so soon to be a fraud fannyman, posting up another persons grow as your own and taking credit for that grow as well is never a good way to start any canna site, its just when you bullshit a lot like the way you have people start to question everything you say, you only got yourself to blame, no1 else.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Well I thought that was yet another shit vid from eB and I'm not quite sure why he was sayin G'Day to me

That vid was nothing to do with defoliation. It was about pruning. Big difference. And did you see how them plants finished? They turned out full of budrot.
defoliation/pruning same sh t diff pile
let us know when you reach your first completed year of growing

Old 03-20-2012, 03:50 AM

Quote:
eB, I agree with you. It's not fckn Kosher when people from here go to other forums under their different ID's to troll me. It's not fckn Kosher for MNS trolls to mention my mates from different forums neither, so yeah, I agree with you.

Perhaps I should risk your security by pulling pics from other forums and tell everyone that it's you, should I? Just like what you did to me within my first week on this forum!

Don't be two-faced. It's not fckin Kosher!

Ummmm thanks for sharin
aint it cute when kids learn new words
Old 03-20-2012, 03:56 AM

C'mon guys, 13 pages and counting.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Banned

G`day Patty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickStar View Post
C'mon guys, 13 pages and counting.
Well I am trying to be informative bro .
If you were a 1st timer on a MJ forum and saw a guy with 793 posts and senior member next to his handle . You would prolly think this guy knows his sht eh ?
How about an elderly or in firmed person who has come here to produce their own medicine ?
Would you let GM1 loose with them ??

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .
Old 03-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G`day GM1
WTF ! ??
Posted pic from another forum and tell every one its you ??
I seem to remember that happening to me ... [remember the louvre door incident ?] With Lord Voldemort [ he who cannot be mentioned lol ] at the heart of it .
And I don`t recall posting any of your pix from other sites . I have reposted pix supposed to belong to you from this site , on this site . Not taken pix from other sites .
That is a strong accusation to make GM1 .

Now would you mind backing up your lies with proof pls ?

I believe I am accused of a crime I didnt commit . My Handle is Elmer Bud , not Tnuc . I hope you are able to tell the difference ....

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .
Back up my "lies" with prooof? Is that what you want? OK...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G`day GM1

Been growin 18 yrs ?
Well the years have hardly left a trace eh ?

PHOTO OF MY MATE REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS AFTER I REPORTED IT. THANKS SHANTI/ADMINI AND I'M GLAD THAT YOU CARE ABOUT SECURITY

Your credibility is like the migrational bird . And Winter approaches . lol .

you remind me more and more of JF with every post .
PS
T Nuc you are a very bad man lol .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .
After t-muck's bs, you went onto the site, read the thread and took a pic showing my mate from that forum and posted it on here. Bring back any memories asshole or are you still gonna try and deny the serious accusation?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. eB, you're a fckn dog!

Ummmm thanks for sharin
Old 03-20-2012, 08:22 PM
BucketBong

Wink Twist and Shout

Ganga Man is morphing into you know who again His accent keeps changing...Woof Woof Woof. There's only one dog here and we all know who it is ...
Old 03-20-2012, 08:28 PM
BucketBong

Default Make sense or buzz off

Quote:
Back up my "lies" with prooof? Is that what you want? OK...

After t-muck's bs, you went onto the site, read the thread and took a pic showing my mate from that forum and posted it on here. Bring back any memories asshole or are you still gonna try and deny the serious accusation?
More bullshit , Someones losing it again ...
Old 03-20-2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
After t-muck's bs, you went onto the site, read the thread and took a pic showing my mate from that forum and posted it on here.
who's the 1 that posted a pic of your m8 on a weed forum in the first place eh ???

told you before you were an accident waiting to happen, this is just another example of how much of a fanny you are, your the 1 that posted up a pic of your m8 in a gimp mask, no1 else, and you the 1 famous for posting other people's pics anywhere you please but you dont like it when it happens to you, your m8 was not too happy when i posted up your cabbage pic over at the other place was he , dont do to others what you would not like to happen to you, if you go around looking to pick fights with people your gonna get people that wont take your shit and will reply back, if your going to go around and post up other people's pics dont complain when it happens to you, you bring everything on yourself, if you stop acting like a tit maybe people would not treat you like 1